[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How accurate is this cartoon? Does it underrate Reagan's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: heyyy.gif (83 KB, 593x866) Image search: [Google]
heyyy.gif
83 KB, 593x866
How accurate is this cartoon? Does it underrate Reagan's presidency?
>>
File: regan sucks.jpg (70 KB, 500x411) Image search: [Google]
regan sucks.jpg
70 KB, 500x411
>>
>>947865

>supporting Apartheid
>backing Saddam

In hindsight, nothing wrong with either of these.
>>
>>947890
...what's good about the Apartheid?
>>
>>947898

South Africa under Apartheid was better off than South Africa is post-Apartheid.
>>
You could list many more scandals in every other president.
>>
>>947898
Nothing, but people like to make false dichotmies
"You think that apartheid was wrong? Guess you're a nigger cuck who things dindus should be forced into everything, including your wife, and this exact method of doing something ,which I despise, is correct"
>>
>>947907

Yeah man, like the morally bankrupt, scandal ridden presidency of Dwight D. Eisenhower.
>>
>>947928
Well he did fuck his driver, and illegally played baseball.
>>
>>947907
>b-but b-but but he...but they...

>>947940
>illegally played baseball
He should be stricken from the historical record and left to the sands of time. How dare he.
>>
>>947960
My point is that finding dirt is easy because that will be the job of the opposition. That's why there is literally a banner for each president that shows how he was a cluless moron.

I'm against oversimplification that's all.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.