[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what exactly is the end goal of Anarchism? What does the Anarchist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 7.jpg (776 KB, 1070x723) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
776 KB, 1070x723
So what exactly is the end goal of Anarchism? What does the Anarchist plan to accomplish?
>>
I want to become a feudal warlord but the establishment has created an environment too peaceful and orderly for me to accomplish my goals.
>>
Isn't "anarchists" just what empires called nationalists back in the day to make them sound nefarious?
>>
>>943585
Nothing, as a anarchist-primitivist I just refuse to partake in the modern society as whole.
>>
>>943594
you're a cuck
>>943603
and you're a cuck too. Please don't call yourself an anarchist. Every anarchist tradition that exists has taken a shit on you. Even the anarcho-capitalists, who aren't even anarchists, say that you're fucked. Don't you have some forest you should be LARPing in with some of your "anarchist" buddies right now?

>>943585
and you're a cuck too because such a stupid question would get answered by even the most introductory anarchist book.

0/10 for not even fucking trying to figure shit out before posting a thread on here. What could you possibly learn from the pieces of shit on this website other than right wing propaganda or ignorant opinions that aren't based on anything concrete. Go read a fucking book.
>>
>>943927
t. cuck
>>
File: that smug genie.png (73 KB, 291x411) Image search: [Google]
that smug genie.png
73 KB, 291x411
>>943594
>"I want to reduce order so that i can increase order"
>>
>>943594
This, pretty damn hard to claim the Mandate of Heaven nowadays.
>>
>>943927
Ancom really resemble marxists a fair bit. This is why you deserve scorn.
>>
>>943960
Is that hard for you to understand?
>>
>>943585
Depends on type, but the "synthetic" anarchist goal is to build a society, a state of sorts(I know...) which allows people and communities to "leave" the state, its administration and economical system etc. self-govern itself and achieve the more complicated goals via widely collaborating network of contacts between both these and other communities.

That would technically make the different types of it externally compatible.

Of course it's never specified how it's gonna deal with counter-revolutions(militias are only going to work for so long, in Europe for instance such "anarchist-state" would be smashed in few weeks) or with the fact that for example anarcho-communist villages will share the land owned by some bankers in anarcho-capitalist city without compensating them, so that synthetic anarchist is pretty much a theoretical model(but so is the "monolithic" anarchism in the days of mass education giving people opinions on stuff).
On higher levels these things would result in sort of loose federation but the purpose of it would be coordination rather than governing.

In this aspect it's the ultimate "decentralised" stance on the state, economy(ancaps and their small-biz fetish, ancomms and their self-governing of workplaces and so on) and other issues.
>>
>>943988
>"monolithic" anarchism
why monolithic?
>>
>>943966
t. someone who just learned the word ancom two hours ago.
>>
>>943988
Oh I forgot to mention - more "modern" issues related to anarchism are pretty much left out because modern anarchist thinkers are more busy playing stupid than actually trying to find a way to solve them.

So no, there's no anarchist(of any kind) solution to providing good, modern internet connection without leaving-out some areas or drowning in corporate-cartel nightmare, same applies for building modern electric grid and so on.

>>944011
Monolithic as a single-type, so imagine huge area(or even entire world) under ancaps, ancoms or any other types(there's like 20 of them or more) so there are few internal tensions in between different communities in said area.
>>
File: 1438175744684.png (1 MB, 722x1265) Image search: [Google]
1438175744684.png
1 MB, 722x1265
>>943927
>>943945
>>
>>943988
"Weeks" is being generous. An anarchist state in modern Europe would be smashed before dinner.
>>
>>944151
They would probably keep up the partisan warfare running for few weeks though, that's why I've said "weeks"
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.