[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would win in their battle against each other?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 16
File: Question.png (579 KB, 950x770) Image search: [Google]
Question.png
579 KB, 950x770
Who would win in their battle against each other?
>>
>>937574
>dude memes XD
Probably the navy seal depending on how much ammunition he had
>>
>>937596
Shouldn't be possible for him to kill that many people at once.
>>
>>937606
With a good distance between him and his opponents and several high capacity weapons? Well...if the scenario were such that each of these groups were unleashed into a varied terrain in which to do battle, I could see one highly skilled man hiding and foraging for a bit while larger groups fought. Occasionally putting down small groups before relocating.
>>
shaka desu senpai
>>
>>937730
This.
The navy seal is a lone warrior in this circumstance, he would then obviously resort to stealth until he saw open opportunity.
>>
>>937574
Inverse Ninja Law dictates that the single Navy Seal wins.
>>
>>937574
Mongols if Zulu don't have guns
>>
Crusaders obviously.

>best weapons
>best armor
>best training
>best waifu
>deus vult
>>
>>937574
the vikings, SEAL, and Samurai would get btfo.

A battle between the Spartans, Zulus, Maoris, and Immortals would be entertaining.
>>
>>937596
>>937730
>>937772
lol it took 60 Navy Seals to kill one old man and two unarmed women, and they crashed one of their helicopters in the process.

Stop watching so many movies.
>>
>>937785
>best at anything with mongols, samurai, Navy SEAL, and Zulu around
Can't argue against the waifu though.
>>
>>937796
Everyone you greentexted is a complete meme.
>>
>>937812
Agree. The vikings are real force here. They terrorized feudal Europe for ages.
>>
>>937812
>crusaders are not a meme
>they're memes so they can't kill atrocious amounts of people better than crusaders xD
>>
>>937791
What the fuck did you just say about me kid?
>>
>>937574
childish non-sense
>>
>>937574
>viking berserkers
That 'all vikings were mad, raving warriors' meme
>>
>>937574
>crusaders
>Jean d'arc
>not Richard the Lionheart
reee
>>
500 Zulus
>>
File: stick.png (46 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
stick.png
46 KB, 500x500
Stick win everytime
>>
Zulus, no discussion.
>>
File: whowouldwin.jpg (68 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
whowouldwin.jpg
68 KB, 500x357
>>937574
Yeah those guys, but let's get to the real questions here, who would win between:
>6 Longboats full of vikings
>100 Knights of the Swabian league
>250 Nubian dynasty era Egyptian charioteers
>175 Interwar era French firemen from Lyon
>168 Interwar era French firemen from Grenoble
>200 Llanowar elves
>50 spooky scary skeletons
>50 spooky scary skeletons hiding inside 50 interwar era French firemen from Marseille
>10'000 lions
>Rymrgand, the beast of Winter, lord of Entropy
>>
The Zulus would most likely die first.
>>
>>938380
>a few hundred farmers
>1.2 million North Vietnamese military casualties
I took the bait, and I'm okay with it.
>>
>>937574
>crusaders
>with jeanne d'Arc

Are you retarded?
>>
>>937772
He'd fucking bolt, mate.
>>
>>937574
Completely dependant on the battlefield. my money would be on the Legions or Crusaders.
>>
>>938433
So that's wrong but a hypothetical battle between Navy SEAL and Genghis Khan is realistic?
>>
>>937772
>stealth
>against 100+ scouts
Anon please, hed just open fire at 500 meters and try to break morale
>>
File: 1388244855801.jpg (44 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1388244855801.jpg
44 KB, 250x250
>>937574
the spartans, the mamluks or the samurais/ninjas are the ones with the best odds

also, i played the darkest of days a long time ago and i can assure you bullets work pretty well against armored targets and shields from ancient warfare
>>
File: op.jpg (13 KB, 300x266) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
13 KB, 300x266
I'd put my money on the mongols.

1 navy seal... (only if he had several weeks to do it and had good night vision)
>>
>>938512
>crusaders
Nope.
My bet are either the legions or mongols.
>>
>>937791
This.
>>
>100 crusaders

But "crusader" means anything from shitsmeared peasant with a conviction to fully armoured mounted knight out to build his own empire of sand. All we know is that they're led by a 14 year old girl. Same sorta goes for Mongols, but at the very least we can count of them being competent mounted warriors, either heavyish cavalry or horse archers, probably a mix to actually use Mongol tactics.

It says absolutely nothing of his conviction.

Also, 50 Samurais are gonna get rekt because there's only 50, then they have backup from 50 assassins, not frontline warriors.

Spartans and Immortals know their shit, but they're using bronze weapons and at a disadvantage against anyone that uses steel, which is everyone but Maoris and Zulus.

Mamluks historically rekt the Mongols.

Navy SEAL is gonna need some serious gorilla warfare to get this to work.
>>
A million upside down lions
>>
>>938968
And enough batteries for those NVGs. Those things are hunrgy.
>>
>>937574
>Persian Immortals
They aren't even fucking elites, they were the regular soldiers. If you want the elite soldiers, that's the Companions.
>>
>>937574
Mongols. Those bows were no joke.
>>
Has no one realized that the Romans are led by Caesar? They easily win, an army is only as good as their general.
>>
>>937574

Romans

AVE CEASAR
>>
Mongols run off and sack a trading post

Spartans crack awful one-liners and refuse to even fight

Crusaders burn Jeanne at the stake and then start building a stone fortress

They then get chased off by the berserkers who then promptly all kill each other off in a giant drug-fueled carnage fest

Apaches pitch 150 tents, sit in them, drink whiskey and then fall asleep drunk

Mamluks creep into the tent at night and slit the throats of the Apaches only to be savagely gangraped by Shaka and 500 zulus

The 250 immortals never arrive. Their boats sank and everyone drowned en route to the battlefield

50 samurais and 50 ninjas kill each other, naturally.

The 400 maori arrive and fight bravely against the surviving Zulu, and emerge victorious in the end

Then Caesar arrives and enslaves all the survivors and enrolls them as auxiliaries in his army.

The Navy Seal was too busy shitposting on 4chan to notice there was a battle going on
>>
Mongols btfo anyone without firearms, so either them or navy seal, depending on the specific scenario.
>>
>>938545
Genghis Khan lead Mongols and Navy SEALS exist, Joan of Arc never lead crusaders
>>
>>939483
Lel
>>
File: Mameluke-in-Full-Armour.jpg (58 KB, 488x599) Image search: [Google]
Mameluke-in-Full-Armour.jpg
58 KB, 488x599
>>937574
Mamluks
>historically removed the Crusaders
>defeated the Mongols
>Apaches, Legionaries,immortals, zulu,and maori are hopelessly primitive against medieval heavy cavalry
>Samurai and Vikings are just memes
>1navy seal runs out of ammo or is brought down in a barrage of arrows
>>
>>939829
this desu
>>
>>937574
With enough bullets, the SEAL.
>>
In real life the mongols would be on horseback and so would never be beaten by the infantry divisions.

And among the choices which might have also been cavalry, they'd also probably be able to win.
>>
>>939867
No, because Mongol's arrows or Ninjas shuriken
dangerous too.
>>
>>939829
But the navy seal has over seven hundred ways to kill you with his bare hands and he has network of spies.
>>
>>939912
Body armor? The SEAL would be almost invincible to arrows if he keeps his head down. Meanwhile Shurikens have a throwing distance of like 5 meters, the SEAL wouldn't even need armor for that
>>
>>937574
>full mana maoris
prepare to be slaughtered and eaten, nerds
>>
File: 1385367183409.gif (515 KB, 342x270) Image search: [Google]
1385367183409.gif
515 KB, 342x270
>>937574
My money is on the Mongols and the Legion
>>
>>939829
>Samurai and Vikings are just memes

kek
>>
>>937574
My money would be on the legions.
>>
File: 1396018190673.png (308 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1396018190673.png
308 KB, 512x512
>>939483
Alright, we can end the thread now. Bravo.
>>
>>937574

This picture is rather absurd, considering the mamelukes would usurp and kill off Saladin's dynasty.
>>
>>937574
>Jean d'Arc
>Crusaders

Kill yourself.
>>
>>939483
Most /his/ post in the thread, honestly.
>>
File: 1459836321576.jpg (68 KB, 500x564) Image search: [Google]
1459836321576.jpg
68 KB, 500x564
>call in genertic support
>pew pew
>??????
>profit
>>
Threadly reminder people in this thread are operating under the pressumption that 5.56 pierces steel plates.
>>
>>940381
This.
No gunz cant post in a guns thread.
>>
File: nightattack.jpg (170 KB, 1740x945) Image search: [Google]
nightattack.jpg
170 KB, 1740x945
>>937574
50 Wallachian Soldiers (with poles for impalement + Vlad Țepeș.
>>
>>940381
Depends on the 5.56, acktually.

Everything after like M193 is designed to have some degree of armor penetration.

I'd trust, say, Mk 318 to penetrate most armors.

Still, you probably won't get all 300 Spartans.
>>
>>937791
firearms tho
>>
>>937785
>best training
holy kek
>>
Do the Zulu get guns?
>>
>>939829
This. They already beat their only competition in the thread in history.
>>
The Mongols. The Maori are probably the weakest of this bunch.
>>
>>937574

Mongols

spartans infantry.
crusaders are mostly peasants.
vikings infantry
apaches dont have armour.
legionaries infantry.
Mamluks probably put up the best fight. Weaker archers though
zulu no armour.
immortals infantry
samurai shitty bows, ninja infantry
SEAL died in heli crash on the way to battlefeild
maori infantry.
>>
>>939483
>Spartans crack awful one-liners and refuse to even fight

They didnt '''''''''refuse''''''''' to fight. They just had to go to church that day.
>>
>>939483
>Then Caesar arrives and enslaves all the survivors

Am I the only one thinking a roman legion with maori and zulu auxiliaries would be absolutely badass?
>>
>>940976
Rommel said if he had an army of Maori soldiers he could conquer the world.
>>
>>941028
I thought he just said he would have won in africa if he'd had the 28th battalion?
>>
>>941035
My bad my man. I hang my head in shame.
>>
>>938380
10,000 lions because come on that's just a fucking insane amount
>>
File: Screenshot_20160406-000111.png (383 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160406-000111.png
383 KB, 1440x2560
>>941035
>>
The Romans were born to fight, The Roman empire could have conquered the world without a struggle if the emperors weren't as bat shit crazy(or if they never killed Caesar)
>>
1 billion lions
>>
>>941047
Well there ya go, thanks
>>
>>937852
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>941055
>The Romans were born to fight
They were subdued by their own success eventually and handed their defense over to foreigners.
>>
Id think vikings, because there isnt much you can do against 150 men on mushrooms. Even if the Navy seal had 300 bullets, he wouldnt be able to take them all out.
Theyre at just the right size too, that they can establish a semblance of order, but also have the power of numbers.
Otherwise I would go Mongols, since they have a leader (Legionnaires do as well, but vikings would ruin them.) Mongols, being on horse back with good bows will go through most armor.

Anyways, Vikings, cuz mushrooms.
>>
>>937574
It's down to the Mamluks or Mongols, purely because they are mounted. The legionnaires are led by Caesar, but even with the best general of the pile, cavalry will eventually wear them down. It's possible they could make something work using terrain, though, but it entirely depends on what the battlefield looks like.

The SEAL will run out of ammo before he's even remotely close to winning.
>>
>>941256
>Even if the Navy seal had 300 bullets, he wouldnt be able to take them all out.
What is headshot? what is hand to hand combat? What is grenades? What is claymore mines? What is tacticool? What is designated marksmen street?
>>
>>937574
>Crusaders
>Jeanne d'Arc

That's unfair, can't they have Richard instead?
>>
>>941294
Grenades arent this way over powered thing that you think they are.
Even so, Say a grenade takes out 5 people, like they do in the movies.
Thats still carrying 30 grenades to take them out, assuming perfect hits.
Headshots arent super easy. Yes, you can get them... but to get 150 headshots on a viking/mongol horde charging you is difficult. Because, theyre going to have to be within a certain range (some guns are good for long range, bad for short range. Some are the opposite)
So, say youre shooting them at... fuck it, 300 feet.
Thats ~100 meters, and people travel at ~3m/s. That gives you about 33 second to shoot 150 times.
Thats ~4.5 heashots a second. Impossible.

If we include fear factor, and stealth and shit, it still doesnt really work. Vikings and mongols were quick, mongols even had a basic understanding of gunpowder, and an amazing one of ranged weapons.
If a navy seal hid in the bushes and took shots at them, he wouldnt be able to take them out before they realized what was going on.
(Because youre going to be a cunt and argue range, lets say the navy seal can get 1 headshot a second. That gives him 150 seconds. That would require a distance of 450 meters [~1350 feet] which isnt really feasible, especially considering reload times.)
>>
>>941348
>Headshots arent super easy.
neither is being a SEAL.
>Thats ~100 meters, and people travel at ~3m/s. That gives you about 33 second to shoot 150 times.
>Thats ~4.5 heashots a second. Impossible.
But dude 300 confirmed kills. His exp is going to be through the roof and his stats will alone defeat them. I mean he is close to leveling up to Super Seal and probably has unlocked Osama-Hunter, he is literally OP.
>>
>>941410
Fuck your bait.
150 men is 50% of the men he has ever killed.
Considering that modern seals are against mostly insurgents, he wouldnt be used to trained soldiers, who are bonded in the brotherhood of battle.
Also, I cannot stress enough, Viking berserkers injested mushrooms before battle, which is a large part of their power.
That turns off most of the feelings we have for living, berids the man of fear, and turns him into a war machine (this is mostly due to culture, but still) These men wouldnt fear the SEAL, and would essentially bumrush him.
Their senses are heightened, their strength is increased.
Mongols, not so much on this regard, but they lived nomadic lives, and thus were hardy as fuck.
1 guy is not going to take out 100 or 150 guys in a single battle, without some crazy shit.
>>
>>938380
Don't forget
>50 Finnish proto-horse archers
>35 Korean proto-ninjas
>>
>>939957
Not to mention access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps, which means he might have a fucking tank.
>>
>>941459
Not too much he can do with a tank all alone.
>>
>>941424
>1 guy is not going to take out 100 or 150 guys in a single battle, without some crazy shit.
You have obviously not played COD.
>>
>>941442
Quit it with this meme
>>
Mongols would win, and I say this as a person who literally has Mamluk blood coarsing through his veins.

The only reason the Mamluks beat the Mongols at Ain Jalut is because Möngke Khan died and thus the vast majority of the Mongol army had to go back to Mongolia (same happened with Subutai's army after Ögedei died) . Only 20k Mongols remained at Ain Jalut and were blown the fuck out.

Spartans have absolutely no chance against the Mongols, they'd get blown out very easily. So would the Inmortals. The strategic and technological gap is huge.

Crusaders are mostly a joke, they barely beat the Muslims (and also lost major battles against them) which the Mongols very easily demolished (the Khwarezmian empire was more formidable than anything the Crusaders faced). A big meme.

Apache, Zulu and Maori are too primitive and weak to damage the Mongols.

Navy SEAL would get overrun but probably would pick off a couple dozen.

Samurai's + Ninja's stand no chance, they don't even have a numerical advantage and their laughably outmuscled.

Legionaires would be an easy victory for the Mongols, simply pick them off with horse archers, otherwise hammer and anvil.
>>
>>941727
Mamluks beat the Mongols several times after Ain Jalut though
>>
>>937791
Assassination is a delicate procedure though. Sure they fucked up in that instance, but there have been plenty of times where SEALS have done some crazy shit. If they were put in a situation where they just had a gun against a bunch of swordsmen fighting each other they would probably be able to win in the right circumstance.
>>
>>938324
Well actually the berserkers were just the elite fighters of a group so it works in this scenario. Either way they're fucked
>>
>>937596

My money's on the Navy SEAL. As long as he has enough ammo he's pretty much guaranteed to win.
>>
>>937574
>Crusaders
>Joan of Arc

Get this shit out of here. She wasn't even a real commander let alone a crusader.
>>
>>937574
Round Robin? I'd say the Zulu due to numbers and ferocity. All out Brawl? I'd say the NAVY Seal if he goes Solid Snake and remains undetected, otherwise the Legionnaires.
>>
>>937791
This. Obama claimed the USA has the world's finest fighting force but really it is just a bunch of kids who don't know what the fuck to do with their shit lives.
>>
>>942482
She's a meme among memes. She's perfect.
>>
>>941348
Yeah the other groups would likely panic at sniper fire followed up by automatic weapons. Mongols would probably lose a good amount at the first surprise but then keep their cool since it'd just be a more advanced fire lance which they had dealt with in the past.
>>
>>937574
Is this a series of 1:1 battles, or a kind of Battle Royale scenario? In the latter it's basically impossibel to tell. In the former case I'd guess Mongols simply because they're sneaky horse archer cunts.
>>
>>939483
You did good anon.

/thread now.
>>
File: Jumping_Gun.jpg (45 KB, 620x286) Image search: [Google]
Jumping_Gun.jpg
45 KB, 620x286
>>937574
>400 Maori
Why are people not picking this
In physical combat Maoris are larger than Zulu, and they have fucking guns
>>
>>942854
It says they are on full mana, so obviously they are way to OP to count
>>
>>938380
>200 Llanowar elves
That's some serious green mana

>Still dies to Bile Blight etc etc
>>
>>942854
>and they have fucking guns

gr8 b8
>>
>>941229
This is true. Commodus giving all who lived in the Empire citizenship destroyed it. There was no longer an incentive to join the legions and most opted for less intensive service in the auxiliaries.
>>
>>939829
But the Mamluks under Saladin lost almost all of the Crusader territory conquered, with the exception of Jerusalem, during the Third Crusade and he repeatedly lost to Richard the Lionheart, who had less men.
>>
>>937791
but muh freedom
>>
>>938380
vikings just stay on the boats. ayy lmao
>>
>>937791
Navy Seals aren't pilots they weren't the ones flying.
>>
Navy SEALs can't really do anything solo. They're trained as a team. A viking alone could beat most in a fist fight.

Samurai are awful against everyone listed. The katana is one of the worst swords there are. Ninjas are farmers who used their tools to assassinate people. I'm assuming that this battle is a free for all in some kind of arena, so the ninjas would be the least prepared.

Crusaders are messy fighters. Legionaries are the most skilled and cooperative. 100 crushiters would lose instantly to 100 legionaries, let alone 250.
>>
>>945566
>A viking alone could beat most in a fist fight.
Whatever light machine gun the navy seal is using against small-ish groups and whatever suppressed DMR he's sniping at participants in far off battles he's using are what matters, not the fist fights he wouldn't be having against the viking he would have shot.

If he gets crowded by 50, even 20 perhaps guys, yeah, he's going down, but i wouldn't downplay modern firearms and the huge leverage they give not only to an untrained man, but someone who could conceivably hide from larger groups and pick his battles.
>>
>>945702
we should get /k/ in here to examine what weapon the seal would be equipped with, how many shots he can fire, the accuracy of the shots, and how long it would take to reload.
>>
Tournament style bracket or all-out melee?
>>
>>945566
>Samurai are awful against everyone listed. The katana is one of the worst swords there are
Good thing Samurai, in a mass fight, would be fighting on horseback with bows and polearms, not katanas. And the metalcraft of the katana would still be superior to everything on the list except the Crusaders and the Mamluks. Of course per the list Samurai would still be severely outnumbered by the virtue of being burdened with ninjas (who are useless in open warfare) and probably lose to everyone, but still.
>>
>>937574
Assuming the Mongols have their horses my money is on them.
>>
>>938324
Beserk is literally a word used to describe vikings in combat.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berserker
>>
zulus or the mongols if they get horses
>>
>>937574
The Navy SEAL.
AMERICA
>>
>>938380
>>50 spooky scary skeletons
>>50 spooky scary skeletons hiding inside 50 interwar era French firemen from Marseille
kek
>>
>>945718
Make a thread there, link it here, and ask what the SEAL could conceivably have that would ensure his victory.
Assume that it's an all-out brawl, too.
>>
>>938380
Who would win?
The whole Chinese army or a few Vietnamese farmers with outdated weapons?

Who would win?
The whole French army or a few Vietnamese farmers with outdated weapons?

Who would win?
The whole Mongol army or a few Vietnamese farmers with farm tools?
>>
>>939829
Mamluk (Arabic: مملوك mamlūk (singular), مماليك mamālīk (plural), meaning "property" or "owned slave" of the king.

They were all Christian born then became renegades by force once they were forcibly taken from their family.Although mamluks came from Christian families, they were also believed by Islamic rulers to be not either true believers of Islam despite fighting as slave soldiers on behalf of the Islamic empire
>>
>>937574
Jeanne D'Arc was a literal messenger of God it'd be hard to go up against her but only if she's still receiving voices and trying to open up a path to Orleans.
>>
>>941047
Didn't he answer the question "what do you need to conquer the world?" With something like "two battalions of anzacs will do"
>>
>>941294
>hand to hand combat
>against a literal horde of motherfuckers trained ONLY in hand to hand

The navy seal would be a cocksleeve for any of these groups before they even realised what happened...
>>
>>939441
70kg pull, yes?
>>
>>937574
>>>/b/
Go away
>>
File: 1273941621486.jpg (31 KB, 363x310) Image search: [Google]
1273941621486.jpg
31 KB, 363x310
>>941055
>conquered the world without a struggle
So deluded
>>
>>943865
0/10
>>
>>940836

>Mongols drown on way to Samurai
>>
>>937820
>hit and run on badly or unarmed villages
>real force

ok
>>
File: 1454272124977.png (993 KB, 533x468) Image search: [Google]
1454272124977.png
993 KB, 533x468
>>941210
>this guy
>>
>>941055
you give us romaboos a bad name
>>
>>938380
Llanowar elves cause infinite mana aka infinite casting aka Wizards of the Coasts explodes in ecstasy
>>
>>947176
>implying that isn't how 99% of feudal "warfare" was conducted as well
>>
>>939985
>kevlar being effective against arrows
>>
File: mudslme cunt.jpg (108 KB, 861x1300) Image search: [Google]
mudslme cunt.jpg
108 KB, 861x1300
>>943848
Hmm this reminds me of something.... I wonder what it could be.
>>
>>941256
You wouldn't be able to propely fight while on shrooms, trust me
>>
>>947574
but legs and a neck of one navi seal are not covered by kevlar.
>>
>>943848
>Commodus
You misspelled Caracalla
>>
>>946357
t. retard

Mamluks were Kipchak turks, mostly Muslims or followers of shamanistic religions
>>
>>949953
You do have to realize that the effects of drugs, especially psychedellics are largely cultural. In that, the effects you expect are likely to happen. (Btw, they likely did a form of filtered muscaria, not psilocybe)

If you put the expectation that they will make you an amazing fighter, and you train on them, you will become an amazing fighter. Theyre powerful substances, that have been discredited, since our society believes they fuck people up, and thus, they have the potential too.

All they do is make our minds susceptible.
(Muscaria also adds a little bit of an inate rage factor.)
>>
>>947511
Feudal warfare was mostly sitting around castle gates.
>>
>>937574
basically the navi seal with a chopper. ez
>>
>>941229

wrong

>>943848

also wrong
>>
>samurai
>not having guns
ayyy

Still might get beaten by horse archers though
>>
>>939829
Mamuluks were just slave conscripts trained and converted to Islam. My money is on the mongols based on their superior speed and mobility as well as ranged capability or Navy Seal if Time/Space is vast enough where he could hide and snipe after they all killed each other.
>>
>>937574
5 Janissary bros supported by 10 spahis
>>
Navy Seal. He wouldn't need to kill all of them, just a few dozen and the rest will panic at the sight of this metallic rod that spits fire and death.
>>
If you choose Mongol over Mamluk, you are proving that you are historically illiterate. The Mamluks went nearly undefeated against the Ilkhanate Mongol armies, forcing them them from the Levant.
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.