[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kennedy Assasination
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (217 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217 KB, 750x500
>current year
>believing he was killed kennedy
>mfw
>>
An absolute fuck.
>>
handsome guy
>>
Well, who did? And why?
>>
>>936674
Billy Bat, not sure why though, I didn't get that far.
>>
File: lho.jpg (96 KB, 700x706) Image search: [Google]
lho.jpg
96 KB, 700x706
Oswald is the poster boy for beta losers.

That is why most of the conspiracy theories thrive: no-one wants to believe that a pointless little nobody can buy a $20 rifle and kill the most powerful man in the world.
>>
File: JAdmyPDt_400x400.jpg (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
JAdmyPDt_400x400.jpg
23 KB, 400x400
>>936682
This guy???
>>
>>934137
There was definitely some fuckery but I don't think we will ever know the truth
>>
>>936691
>That is why most of the conspiracy theories thrive: no-one wants to believe that a pointless little nobody can buy a $20 rifle and kill the most powerful man in the world.

Insightful original thought, Anon :^)
>>
>>934137
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvR-XP54iIg

>>>
>>
>>934137
I am pretty sure that Oswald did in fact shoot Kennedy (or at least at him). I think Oswald missed the first or second shot like a fuck up and someone else hit Kennedy with the 2nd or 3rd shot, probably CIA or secret service affiliated.
>>
File: 1459757663811.jpg (17 KB, 356x297) Image search: [Google]
1459757663811.jpg
17 KB, 356x297
>>936691
>pointless little nobody

whose CIA handler was Clay Shaw
>>
Has anyone on /his/ been watching 11/22/63? I really liked the book, but i was wondering if the show was any good
>>
>>934137

> a known communist sympathiser and defector shoots the anti communist president
> a string of tenuously connected government organisations, criminals, religious figures and others conspired to use a series of assassins to kill him for vague reasons

Yeah, people who think it was the first one are clearly stupid.
>>
>>938217
>> a known communist sympathiser and defector shoots the anti communist president
The man also could not shoot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsMExEeqYLo
>>
>>936691

So fuckin' beta he quit the USSR, even.

Best part is the how the Soviets successfully spread rumors about the JFK assassination.
>>
You know everyone says Oswald was some random dickhead but I'm not sure I agree. He saw a great injustice on the part of the American government and, alone, grabbed a rifle and killed the untouchable man who perpetrated it. It's just about the most American thing a person can do in the face of an atrocity.

In short, if Oswald shot someone who bombed an ally, he'd be a hero.
>>
I'm sure Oswald did it, but the real question to ask is: why was it so easy? And what motivated him to do it?

Many presidents had been assassinated before, and yet they did nothing to mitigate the risk.
>>
Who are the suspects, /his/? Who coerced Oswald?

>CIA
>KGB
>Mafia
>Johnson

Any more?
>>
>>938128
I've only watched the first couple of episodes, and l can say it's a pretty decent adaptation so far. A lot of the shit from the book has been cut though. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing.

>>938390
What injustice? The guy was a nut, he thought Cuba was Heaven compared to the States.
>>
>>938449
>Mafia
meme conspiracy theory and has been since day one they wouldve kept going strong right up until the 90s anyway with or without JFK or RFK.
>>
File: charles-manson.jpg (79 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
charles-manson.jpg
79 KB, 960x960
>>934137
innocent, huh?
join the club
>>
>>938488
dead serious though life sentence was a bit harsh for charlie
>>
File: mw66776.jpg (96 KB, 587x800) Image search: [Google]
mw66776.jpg
96 KB, 587x800
Did they get the wrong Oswald?
>>
>>938505
The whole trial was a bit harsh.
Him not being able to defend himself was a bit harsh.
The media heralding him as the new Hitler before the trial had even begun was also a bit harsh.
There has NEVER been any definitive proof of Charles Manson's involvement in the murders during the trials from 1970-1971. Everyone who testified, including the killers, stated that Charles Manson was not present at any of the murder scenes. The prosecuting attorney, Vincent Bugliosi, essentially manufactured the entire case against Charles Manson; with the aid of Linda Kasabian, who was present for the murders at the Tate residence. She gained TOTAL IMMUNITY for testifying. Vincent Bugliosi would turn Manson's fair trial into a circus sideshow and career making case for himself. He made loads of money and fame from the case, wrote a best selling book about it, a handful of movies and many TV showings.
The other implications of Charles Manson would come later from people serving life sentences attempting to see a chance of parole; they lied. Even Susan Atkins who at first stated to a fellow inmate that she was involved in the death of Sharon Tate. This claim would later be proven false by Charles "Tex" Watson who declared that he had the fatal blow in every one of the deaths in the Tate and Labianca murders, which makes Atkins ad guilty as Kasabian for being there. The difference is Susan Atkins died in prison, while Linda Kasabian walks freely.
>>
>>938531
theirs literally a video of atkins during the trial saying he didnt put any of them up to it
>>
>>934137
what? He killed him on the orders of a new orleans mob boss...
>>
>>936691
I legitimately wonder if that was a moment where the big wigs in the USSR were like "holy fuck, was that us?"
"Are you sure"
"Fuck"
"Do it"
>>
File: beta_uprising1.png (64 KB, 143x255) Image search: [Google]
beta_uprising1.png
64 KB, 143x255
>>936691
>mfw
>>
>>934137
I'm perfectly willing to accept he shot JFK what really throws me in for a loop was that Jack Ruby killed him while being transported by cops. Who then went onto to die of a heart attack. It feels of something you'd read in a crappy pulp crime novel.
>>
>>936674
The comedian and/or the cigarette smoking man
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.