[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is "american intervention" just pseudo imperialism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: confusing.png (48 KB, 1024x960) Image search: [Google]
confusing.png
48 KB, 1024x960
Is "american intervention" just pseudo imperialism?
>>
>>928021
Wow you figured it out! Want a cookie?
>>
not "pseudo"
it is imperialism in all but name
>>
>>928021
Good job anon. You finally figured it out.
>>
Is Russian/China intervention just imperialism?
>>
File: kermit.jpg (4 KB, 300x226) Image search: [Google]
kermit.jpg
4 KB, 300x226
>mfw an American was dumb, obnoxious, and FAT near me
>>
No.
>>
>>928527
>Mfw Westerners act like they're innocent despite allowing Americas crimes to pass

You are all stupid, hateful, and destructive to us.
>>
>>928021
>"american intervention"
I don't think it's fair to equate it to "imperialism," bc more often than not it's done of the benefit of Israel or the American Jewish lobby in some way, not to benefit the US.
As Dr. Scheuer often points out, the US elite establishment is caught between these two ideas that sometimes conflict-- we MUST do what is best for Israel and the Jews ALWAYS, while at the same time they are almost Marxis-tLeninist in their belief that "the spread of democracy is inevitable among all peoples at all times and is the answer to everything."
Them when a country like Egypt is allowed a true "democratic vote" and they vote for "the wrong people (i.e., people who would't be good for Israel and would not hold the Gaza blockade and maintain the largest open ai prison in the history of world),the Us simply assists in overthrowing them and returned Egypt to a military junta with a leader who will take money from the US in exchange for keeping Gaza closed off.
>>
>>928511
Obviously, you think Putin is helping Assad out of the goodness of his heart? The difference is the US has offered their "help" by force so many times in recent history. Meanwhile China has been completely neutral in the war in the middle east.
>>
>>928607
>Meanwhile China has been completely neutral in the war in the middle east

In the sense that they'll get into bed with whoever's convenient, sure. Not exactly true neutrality.
>>
>>928607
>Meanwhile China has been completely neutral in the war in the middle east.
>>928607
why should china might in a war they know American will fight for them and secure their access to oil?
As far as China "not being imperialist.." Um, anon, you are aware of what China has been going in Africa for the past ~20 years, correct?
In another 20 years, much of Africa will be "Chinese Colonial Africa" and we'll see how the Chinese respond when one of the idiots at Amnesty Intl tries to scream about their "civil rights."
The reason Whites lost their holds in Africa in places like Mozambique (Portugal) and Rhodesia (brit before their UDI) was due to communist subversion. Same for South Africa. This time, the commies are running the show. The blacks have already realized they were better off under Whites, bc realistically, Blacks simply do not have the IQ level (as a whole) to build or maintain a modern nation.
Look at South Africa-- a president who is literally illiterate, and so many scandals (had sex with HIV positive women, but didn't get it bc he "showered" after, using state funds to build his own Zulu luxury village, literally letting a family of rich Indians called "The Guptas" but out the nation to where they allowed to use military airbases to fly in guests of their wedding, and on..and on..)
Africa is going to be "Chinese Colonial Africa" within 20 years.
>>
>>928552
>mfw a third worlder was ignorant, disease ridden, and criminal near me
Don't worry, we don't even think about you.
>>
>>928021
It's essentially a continuation of the empire paradigm of the pre-WWII world.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.