[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of this booklist, /his/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Golden pill booklist.gif (2 MB, 1592x4184) Image search: [Google]
Golden pill booklist.gif
2 MB, 1592x4184
What do you think of this booklist, /his/?
>>
*tips*
>>
>>927829
Mostly trash, regardless of how you try to spin it. Please delete this image so that no one else ever sees it.
>>
Would dune and foundations edge be enough?

Also I don't feel those books compliment plato works.
>>
>weak sampling of intro political theory
>le sci fi
>behavioralist trash

Poopoo pill
>>
Calling this a book list is like putting songs you like in a list as you think of them and calling it a mixtape.
>>
>>927829

ITT books no one on /his/ has read.
>>
File: 1430852368100.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1430852368100.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>no butlerian jihad
>>
>sci-fi
Shit, what are you doing?
>>
>>927829
>>928980
Does /lit/ have a problem with scifi or something.

As for the list, its more like "reactionaries first reading list"
>>
File: dam son.jpg (19 KB, 450x557) Image search: [Google]
dam son.jpg
19 KB, 450x557
>dune and asimov mixed up with plato
>>
>>928956
that's a playlist
your analogy is bad
>>928973
Brian Herbert is a faggot and can't write
>>
>>929699
>/lit/
>>>/lit/
>>
The Slave-Lord joke list is more patrician
>>
>>929729
We all know alot of lit people are here too
>>
>>929734
I haven't posted on /lit/ since this board came into existence. I think a lot of people left it behind for good when it became obvious that it was a leftist/post-structuralist/meme hugbox.
I now understand why Ayn Rand discussion had to be banned there: Jews have controlled the discourse on /lit/ since day 1.
>>
>>927829
>about self-discipline
>No Confucius, Mencius, or Dogen
>>
>>929778
You mean Ayn Rand was recognized for what she was - a hypocritical hack writer - on /lit/.
>>
>>929840
I'm not saying that isn't true, mind you.
>>
>>929778
>
>>
>>928947
Seriously, what the fuck is this picture. Entry level politics and sci fi aren't some amazing revelation.
>>
>>929853
Do you seriously not understand that 50% of the "pill" meme is comedy?
>>
>>929829
point

>>929840
how is Rand a hack?
>>
>>929889
I find her writing unsatisfying and her philosophy unfeasible. She also lived in a manner inconsistent with the views she espoused. I might have had a more moderate opinion of her if neoconservatives don't point to her writings to provide authority to their own political views.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.