[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Holocaust happened and was a bad thing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 12
File: holocaust.jpg (34 KB, 500x316) Image search: [Google]
holocaust.jpg
34 KB, 500x316
The Holocaust happened and was a bad thing.
>>
You didn't even try to make it subtle
>>
File: image.jpg (387 KB, 1240x869) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
387 KB, 1240x869
>>926277
This triggers /pol/cucks

Also

Dresden wasnt a warcrime and was justified
>>
ok
>>
>Absolutely garbage literally retarded tier
The holocaust is a Jewish lie!
>Still retarded but at least not garbage tier
The holocaust happened but the kikes deserved it!
>Contrarian tier
The holocaust happened but has been largely exaggerated
>Absolutely YHWH tier
The holocaust happened and will forever be a testament to the evil men do!
>>
File: wrongioli.gif (713 KB, 500x163) Image search: [Google]
wrongioli.gif
713 KB, 500x163
>US atomic bombing of Japan is equally terrible to what Germany did
>>
>>926411
I wish usa nuked berlin instead os japan
>>
>>926413
>nuked berlin

they got SLAVED which is 100 times worse
>>
>>926413
no need fampai
>>
File: stormfag.jpg (103 KB, 1188x864) Image search: [Google]
stormfag.jpg
103 KB, 1188x864
>ALLIED BOMBING OF MUH SUPPLY LINES IS WHAT CAUSED THE HOLOCAUST!

Whats the silliest denier belief?
>>
>>926431
Nothing beats alien based denier theories
>>
>>926431
> There's no way the Nazi was able to kill or cause the death of so many people in such a short span of time!
> Of course the Red Khmer killed so many so fast it made the Nazi's look like amateurs, why would anyone doubt that?
>>
>>926440
>Defending the Khmer Rouge regardless of ideology

Dude wtf
>>
>>926310
>Dresden wasnt a warcrime

MEIN GOTT

You silly untermensch better not forget the 666 gorillion innocent Aryan children who died in the horrible Dresden bombings committed by the evil dirty Allies. Every single brown person who enters Germany today causes me to be personally bombed over 9 jillion times.

Untermensch never forget the horrible crimes of the evil monster Allies.
>>
File: 691444.jpg (34 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
691444.jpg
34 KB, 540x360
>>926448
>mfw a silly untermensch mis-ideoligies me as a "nazi"

I identify as a neo-aristocratic nordic nationalist with Strasserite tendencies.
>>
>>926464
He was responding to me you cuck, go mis identify you genderfluid your ass outta here
>>
>>926431
Both the holodomor famine and the holocaust happened and were intentional. Evil comes in many forms.
>>
File: ComicEnthusiast.jpg (95 KB, 376x1000) Image search: [Google]
ComicEnthusiast.jpg
95 KB, 376x1000
>>926431

>it doesn't make sense, why would you want to kill jews during a war? It's a waste of resources, it's dumb

thoroughly explain why they did it and the meticulous evidence

>it just doesn't make sense
>>
>>926476

>holodomor was intentional

t. Ukrainian nationalist
>>
>>926447
I'm not defending the Red Khmer, I'm pointing out it's silly to think that the Nazis wouldn't be able to cause massive death and destruction if you at the same time accept that the Red Khmer did what they did. And as far as I know there's no one today that doubt the horrors they did.
>>
>>926504
Ah, I guess I misunderstood what you were getting at.

Theres still a few Cambodian nationalists who support the Khmers, and its rare but from time to time you'll find a Stalinist or MLM who will defend Pol Pot.
>>
>>926277
>The Holocaust happened
Fact
>and was a bad thing.
Opinion
>>
>>926532
>Opinion
>"Dude, like murdering Jews and subjecting them to horrible experimentation is a good thing man"
>>
>>926535
Not the guy you're replying to but it's still an opinion, though not a good one
>>
File: 1458799096166.png (99 KB, 804x490) Image search: [Google]
1458799096166.png
99 KB, 804x490
>>926277

I wasn't there to live it, I can't relate to it. I don't care.
>>
>>926532
>>926547

I don't think the point was to say they were both facts, but to test the waters of /his/ politically by seeing how it reacted to what 99.9% of Western society would call a reasonable if not assumed statement.

Obviously places like /pol/ wouldn't fare to well
>>
>>926493
they literally sent thugs around to search for hidden grain, if the irish potato famine was intentionally orchestrated by perfidious albion as some here claim, then holodomor was more than intentional
>>
>>926277
Who cares
>>
File: AuschwitzPool.jpg (57 KB, 489x327) Image search: [Google]
AuschwitzPool.jpg
57 KB, 489x327
The holocaust happened because they put too much clorine in the pool.
>>
>>926431
>dude they had marching bands and swimming pools in the concentration camps lmao it cant have been that bad :^)
>>
>>926586
that's not a pool you moron, it's a wash bath for the dogs the nazis used to feed the corpses to

there's a ladder because the nazis had to get in there and get the dogs out sometimes because they liked the water so much they would keep swimming for too long
>>
>>926597
>let's put recreational facilities in our extermination camps so the jews can exercise while we exterminate them
Was there anything the germans didn't think of?
>>
>>926599

that sounds like a blast.

how did you get to become a doggo nazi? Would they let you swim with the doggos sometimes?
>>
>>926310
>>926277
Cognitive dissonance
>>
>>926623

>Attacking supply lines and industrial facilities is a legitimate tactic (that we started in the Blitz) unless you're doing it against a right wing nationalist hate government I have a hard on for
>>
>>926277
>0.01 cent has been put in your account
>>
File: 968full-josef-mengele.jpg (102 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
968full-josef-mengele.jpg
102 KB, 768x1024
>>926431
"how could the nazis just get all those jews to walk into the gas chamber, why didn't they riot, it makes no sense!"

>be jew in 1940s
>got put on a train, in a simple stock car
>car is packed with people
>no toilet
>everyone has to piss and shit in a corner
>after half a day, you are standing ankle deep in human waste
>spend days travelling, while literally marinating in each others shit, piss and body sweat
>finally the train stops and they open the door
>everyone smells like ass
>good looking german guy in a clean white lab coat shows up and offers you a hot shower
>>
>>927346
>1940
>holocaust
>>
>>926631
Alternatively, attacking civilian centres is always shitty regardless of who is doing it and what reasons they present.
>>
>>927495
He said 1940s, you brain dead naziboo
>>
File: SimCity.jpg (325 KB, 724x696) Image search: [Google]
SimCity.jpg
325 KB, 724x696
>>927346
>That picture

Motherfucker Mike is Mengele's grandson confirmed?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.