[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do we live in the Kali Yuga? Was Evola right after all?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: download (12).jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
14 KB, 225x225
Do we live in the Kali Yuga? Was Evola right after all?
>>
>>918518
>marxist philosophy
>a complete reinterpretation of the progress of history through the lens of capital and class
>fascist """"""""""""philosophy"""""""""""""
>hurrr durrr kale yoga it was better 10,000 years ago

When will rightists ever not be BTFO?
>>
>>918518
Well the crux of the argument isn't anything Evola had to say, it's what's described in the scriptures and whether or not they reflect our current context.

This then also depends on the sect in question. For some folks the Kali Yuga does not begin until all Dharma has been wiped from the earth. If that's the criteria and you've heard of the Vedas or Buddha, you're not in the Kali Yuga.

Srimad-Bhagavatam gets a bit more sweeping and vauge describing lots of social ills that have mirrors in Revelations or Kalachakra Tantra.

Given the basic timeline that's advocated we are indeed technically in that age, however, most of the criteria described have not come to pass, particularly in India where Sanskrit's a national language and Bhagavad Gita is acknowledged as a treasure by the Indian government.
>>
>>918537

>Evola
>Fascist
>>
>>918537
I don't get it. Do you not understand Evola's critique of modernism?
>>
>>918537

Kek, I don't think you understand Evola.
>>
>>918537
>posted from a starbucks
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.