[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no pre-colonial ruins.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: brazil_flag_map.png (66 KB, 2048x2040) Image search: [Google]
brazil_flag_map.png
66 KB, 2048x2040
>tfw no pre-colonial ruins.
>>
>>913740
B-but the Portuguese stole the country from the injuns!

Brazil is part of the Western Christian European white civilization. Other groups/ethnicities are merely aggregates.
>>
>>913819
>Trust me, I'm white
>>
Were there any settled tribes in pre Colonial Brazil?
>>
>>913828
Do you have anything meaningful to say concerning the thread theme or my post?
>>
There was nothing here before Europeans arrived. The indians just when from one place to another as they ran out of food.
>>
File: Favela.jpg (98 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
Favela.jpg
98 KB, 1000x666
>>913849
That you're incorrect and that brazil is not western nor european nor white.
>>
>>913865
Looks like an average photo from Brussels, Paris or London.
>>
>>913865
You can show a thousand pictures of non-white races living in Brazil, but even today these races can't function nor even as much as feed themselves without whites. If the white minority were to leave Brazil would instantly collapse into Haiti style failed state. Hence Brazil is a white civilization, founded and run by whites.
>>
>>913901
>Bulgarians
>white
>>
>>913901
>>913880
Brazillian festivities
>>
Tons of them in the amazon
>>
>>913740
I'm sure I've seen several paintings depicting the arrival of the Portuguese in Brazil that feature natives looking at the Naus in awe. Did these natives just not build any structures with stone that would last until today?
Plus Portuguese colonial architecture = best colonial architecture, visited Goa recently and almost jizzed myself strolling the cobbled streets of the old town
>>
File: brasil8833-1.jpg (342 KB, 1188x784) Image search: [Google]
brasil8833-1.jpg
342 KB, 1188x784
>>914020
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.