[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Conspiracy shit aside, what has historically been the most influential
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: carpenter.jpg (20 KB, 268x208) Image search: [Google]
carpenter.jpg
20 KB, 268x208
Conspiracy shit aside, what has historically been the most influential organization?
>>
>>904982
bankers
>>
>>904982
You'd think it would be the farmers, but it almost never is. It's usually the violent men.
>>
>>905002
/thread
>>
Globalists
>>
>>904982
Of the past 100 years? Bankers AND COMINTERN
Of the past 500 years? Freemasonry
Of the past 1000 years? The Catholic Church
Of the past 2000 years? The Catholic Church AND the School of Confucianism
Of the past 5000 years? Plato's Academy
>>
Of the past 100 years? The Jews
Of the past 500 years? The Jews
Of the past 1000 years? The Jews
Of the past 2000 years? The Cohanim priest class
Of the past 5000 years? The planet where the Cohanim came from
>>
The Papacy
>>
>>906784
this
>>
>>905032
this & this
>>
Starting from the middle ages: Catholic Chuch, West India Company and Society of Jesus were pretty important on their own right.
Before the middle ages, institutions worked differently.
After the ones I mentioned, the actual ruling institutions are not completely known.
>>
>>906792
Jesuits and Knights of Malta, formerly Knights Templar and Knights Hospitaller respectively, the Papacy is obfuscation me thinks.
>>
>>904982
i would say the papacy did the most for the longest, though at any given time there have been tons of similar institutions all exerting influence all over the world and falling in and out of power
>>
>>906784
this guy knows whats up
he'll probably be assassinated before the day ends
>>
>>906792
This.

You want an evil organization whose been pulling strings, causing wars, making and breaking kings, and overall controlling an unimaginable number of people for centuries? Look no further.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.