[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Timothy McVeigh Oklahoma city bombing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: timothy-mcveigh.jpg (10 KB, 270x400) Image search: [Google]
timothy-mcveigh.jpg
10 KB, 270x400
Thoughts, concerns?

Also Oklahoma city bombing happened in 1995 so this isn't breaking any board rules.
>>
Set the world record.
Basically the Gaius Mascius of the modern age
>>
>>902762
>concerns
Conspiracy theories are actually entirely reasonable.

His reasoning was sound, which says a lot about how out of control law enforcement was and is.

It's going to happen again. Soon. And probably on a larger scale.
>>
>>902946
>Set the world record
Wasn't the world rec set by Team Al Qaeda on 9/1!?
>>
>>902762
Thought the rule was for events 25 years and older?
>>
Autistic edgemaster.
>>
>>903053
wasn't it 35?
>>
>>902762
OP, who's that guy?
I would google but I don't have internet connection atm
>>
>>902762
>Muh Waco
>Literally defending crypto-jewish extremist terrorists.
I will never understand Americans.
>>
>>904281

>he believes the bullshit propaganda the US government put out in order to justify driving a tank over people
>>
>>904292
America is pretty much a first world country but with third world people really.
>>
the government probably had some idea it was gonna go down through a possible agent named Andreas Strassmeir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT5PS_cIjgo
>>
>>904292
>>904281
Which one of you is the loon?
Would the two of you mind explaining your perspective on the subject and what exactly you think is baloney about the other?
>>
>>904281
Cops shot first.
What happened to the second door?
Lon Hirouchi a shit.
>>
>>902762
If only he'd held back his terrorist urges he could have spent his middle years ranting and raving about muslims and the gubmint on /pol/
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.