[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think it's unfair how all western historians accuse the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Finnish War goals in 1939.jpg (59 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Finnish War goals in 1939.jpg
59 KB, 960x540
I think it's unfair how all western historians accuse the soviet union of being the aggresor in the winter war presenting their opinions as if they were facts..
Why don't they teach the competing theories of what happened and let people choose what to believe?
>>
The winter war isn't that important, would you like if they began to touch alternative theories for the holocaust, world war two and operation barbarossa as well?
ANy reason you care so much for this one war?
>>
Kind of pointless when official soviet documents about the war that were unlocked back in the 90s confirm they started it.
>>
>>902004
Not OP, but I fucking hate all Finns.
>>
I think it's unfair how all Western historians accuse the Ottoman Empire of being the aggressor during the fall of Constantinople presenting their opinions as if they were facts...
Why don't they teach the competing theories of what happened and let people choose what to believe?
>>
>>901990
>teach the controversy
The US should be embargoed just for coming up with this retarded meme.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.