[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How was life in the Portuguese Caliphate under the rule of alberto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: a50.jpg (13 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
a50.jpg
13 KB, 200x195
How was life in the Portuguese Caliphate under the rule of alberto barbosa?
>>
File: 1458360717665.jpg (88 KB, 480x371) Image search: [Google]
1458360717665.jpg
88 KB, 480x371
I read it that it was arround that time that the Spanish started sending their picardias to colonial America.
>>
It was pretty good. Trade flourished, people multiplied and the literacy rate more than doubled from 0% to 0.01%. At the end it all began to go downhill though, when the ancestors of Modern Anglos began to raid the coast of the caliphate to kill as many Aryans and other nonanglos as possible.
>>
>>896815
>It was pretty good
Not true at all.
Your statement is completely oriented to the point of view of the peasants and white slaves.
For the rich, there were severely high taxes and the meme industry hit a dead end arround year 1456, when the last archeological relics of the Finno-Ugric Ancient Empire's holdings in Colonial Iberia were destroyed by alberto barbosa's own orders.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.