[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do we have a /his/ wiki yet? I'll make one if we don't.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: Serapeum.jpg (50 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
Serapeum.jpg
50 KB, 500x417
Do we have a /his/ wiki yet?

I'll make one if we don't.
>>
We don'

It'd be awesome if you did, anon
>>
>>887686
All right, what should I call it?
>>
>>887690
/his/ wiki
>>
>>887690
/his/pedia
>>
>>887680
wikipedia is /his/ wiki desu
>>
i don't understand, what are we supposed to put in the wiki?
>>
>>887749
historical articles that are approved by the community, memes, etc etc
>>
>>887749
History and humanities is a good start
>>
>>887749
If the /g/ wiki is anything to go by, it'd basically be a history 'reference manual' maintained by members of the /his/ community. A way to collect oft-discussed topics and conclusions into a single location that can then be referred to later.
>>
>>887690
/his/panics
>>
Are we gonna have a lot of ridiciolous articles on the Hyper war as well as writing abut it where it don't make sense?
Like in an article about Hitler we could write "And his grand grand father, Hiitleriitii, fought bravely for the Finnish Khanate when Central Siberia were invaded"
>>
>>888110
Dude, /b/ is over there.
>>
>>887680
Gimme a couple weeks
I have a few ideas for a /his/ wiki that I feel should be implemented
I'm too busy right now.
>>
>>888602 (You)
Oh, but what kind of hosting do you have?
>>
>>888607 (You)
>(You)
>>
>>888610
I was asking OP
I was pointing out that I'm not asking myself a question
>>
Please do. I'd love to contribute
>>
>>887680
This is either going to turn out horribly or fantastically.

Or it'll be worked on for about a week before we forget about it and leave it an empty husk of a thing that the occasional newfag happens across and soon leaves in disgust.
>>
File: 1.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
>>888110
>Are we gonna have a lot of ridiciolous articles on the Hyper war as well as writing abut it where it don't make sense?
>Implying that the Finnish Korean Hyper War isn't the greatest meme on this board
>>
this makes me moist
>>
>>887697
This

Rolls off the tongue nicely
>>
Yes, we should do this
>>
OK what about /his/troy
>>
>>889066
But why...
>>
>>887697
The best so far
>>
File: image_0.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image_0.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>888098
>the board gets raided
>/his/ panicks
>>
>>888098
DONALD 'PUT THE PANIC IN HISPANIC' TRUMP
>>
File: 1454975708237.jpg (296 KB, 600x1040) Image search: [Google]
1454975708237.jpg
296 KB, 600x1040
outofmysunligt.wikia
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.