[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
alright /his/ convince me that this man doesn't own everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
alright /his/ convince me that this man doesn't own everyone and everything
>>
>>886319
Hmmmm, that's tough. You would have to look at what he's trying to acquire to see what he's lacking. World dominance springs to mind. So if he's seeking it, he doesn't have it yet.
>>
>>886319

Last time I checked Sergey Brin and Larry Page owned some stuff.
>>
>>886342
what do they own? google? that's information. paper money?

how much is the vatican worth? is there anyone who could assess that value?
>>
>>886412

Information has a great deal of value and even if you were talking about purely physical assets Google have a great deal of them, they have huge numbers of computing facilities.

Besides which the question was does the pope own EVERYTHING and EVERYONE? Not 'is the Vatican quite rich?'.
>>
>>886440
Not that I have even the faintest info to back this up but people who believe in shadow governments/datamining/NWO stuff would say that google is just at play for the elite.. which I am arguing is in bed with the Vatican.

So everything google knows, the Vatican knows.
>>
>>886319
there is no reason to believe he does without evidence
>>
File: clericalism.jpg (62 KB, 379x499) Image search: [Google]
clericalism.jpg
62 KB, 379x499
I can't convince you of something that isn't true.

The Papal beast holds the whole world in thrall.
>>
>>886455

If you want to show Google is controlled by the Vatican then you need evidence of it, just saying "some whackos think x" doesn't cut it.
>>
>>886412
>how much is the vatican worth?
Less than Google or Apple, surely.
Probably less than the average oil conglomerate even.
>>
>>886462
>>886458
sure, wait for all the evidence to be given to you and then make your decisions based accordingly on second hand knowledge.

rene would be disgusted
>>886472
because the oil conglomerates (that aren't saudis or other ME) so carnegie, rockefeller, roosevelt, taft didn't originally get loans from rothschilds... the bankers of the Vatican
>>
File: 36_godwins_law.gif (45 KB, 468x480) Image search: [Google]
36_godwins_law.gif
45 KB, 468x480
>>886319
His nazi dogs failed
>>
>>886483
>getting a loan from a bank decades or centuries ago means you are a vassal of the vatican
Please.
>>
>>886483
>carnegie, rockefeller, roosevelt, taft, rothschilds

What time period are you posting from, anon? What is this wonderful technology you have that allows you to post from the late 19th century?
>>
>>886505
it's not even just the money. the money comes second. it is the ideology that trumps the dollar.
why would the rothschilds be so indebted to the Vatican?

the Vatican helped them establish their own nation. that is real power. having the money to buy a personal army and bounce nearly 1 million palestinians from their homes. then build a whole nation and get represented in the UN.
the banking was only ever a means to an end. ideology is the real power in this world.
>>886514
you think new money means shit compared to old money, are you 12? let me guess you think Bill Gates is the richest man in the world too.
>>
>>886527
>you think new money means shit compared to old money, are you 12? let me guess you think Bill Gates is the richest man in the world too.

You're off in a fantasy land with pixies and fairies. I sincerely hope you're trolling.
>>
>>886560
i hope that you are. are you acquainted with those terms "new money" and "old money" do you even know what they mean?

pro tip: the people with old money shit on the new money.
pro-er tip: the new money is basically worth fuckall
>>
File: panel57.jpg (305 KB, 462x475) Image search: [Google]
panel57.jpg
305 KB, 462x475
You haen't gived us a single proof for why the Vatican do control the world yet Op. No Links, source, just a few statements.
>>
>>886527
>modern corporations worth more than Israel's entire GDP are controlled by the Vatican because they borrowed some money centuries ago from the grandparents of Jews who are sorta indebted to the Vatican now
>>
>>886319
they'd have done something with that kind of power by now
>>
>>886571

Those terms are relative. The Rockefellers are new money, unless you're some ass hat American that thinks history started 200 years ago.
>>
>>886571
>the people with old money shit on the new money
Is that what they do at cocktail parties and fundraisers these days? I thought they stopped at drinking champagne out of shoes.
>>
>>886579
because I am sitting on all the secret documentation myself you goof. I have scrolls from the Library of Alexandria that prove Jesus was full of shit.

Stop being a clown of course this thread wasn't going to be filled with anything more than opinion. You can add your own or you can fuck off.
>>886582
if it keeps the walls of israel up and all the other "christian" nations flowing money in, why not?
>>886596
no I believe the Vatican has been sitting atop the pillaged and amassed wealth from centuries but asshats are trying to tell me that some American chumps with some hi-tech gadgets and a start up company are worth more.
>>
>>886607
>no I believe the Vatican has been sitting atop the pillaged and amassed wealth from centuries but asshats are trying to tell me that some American chumps with some hi-tech gadgets and a start up company are worth more.

Back to moving the goalposts from the Vatican controls everything to the Vatican is worth more than Google, I see.

Are you semi-retarded by any chance?
>>
>>886613
moving what goal posts? I have maintained the entire time that the Vatican is worth more than anything.
>>
>>886607
>if it keeps the walls of israel up and all the other "christian" nations flowing money in, why not?
I'm asking you how the fuck is the Vatican controlling corporations they have literally no connection to?
Can't you even grasp how incoherent your reasoning is?
>>
File: 24241313.png (419 KB, 1031x531) Image search: [Google]
24241313.png
419 KB, 1031x531
>>886607
But OP, don't you know that Alexandria is full of shit? :^)

>>886613
He is most likely just baiting.
>>
>>886618

See >>886319

That's what the thread is about. Merely making comparisons about relative wealth is irrelevant.
>>
>>886623
if you follow the money they end up in hedgefunds or multinational corprations nobody can prove where the money really is.

the swiss banks are good at hiding this money and everyone knows it.
the swiss guard protects the vatican because, why not?

everyone loves to chomp down their theories of muh rothschilds and muh central banking but their are connections of the rothschilds to the vatican bank.
so either these great fortunes are competing or they are together and most people can see that they are together.

take out the worthless dollars in your pocket right now and look at all the uber cool freemason symbolism on it.
the elite just laughs at you fucking slave
>>
Okay lads. You hold him, I'll get the stamp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1G6W863ppU
>>
>>886319
That's easy. Most of the popes since Vatican II at least have no competence in governing or directing anything, they are only good for waving at crowds (when they aren't busy drooling on themselves or keeling over and dying.)
They are picked to inspire sympathy in the masses and maybe embody Vatican policy, they aren't supposed to actually control anything.
Basically the Pope doesn't have any more power than the POTUS does. If he did, the Cardinals would have picked a better candidate for the job.
>>
>>886658
you're right. the world is a nice place filled with roses and dandilions. the people who work in the tippest top parts of the government, WHO, UN, IMF, world bank, and vatican have all of YOUR best interests at heart.

they want YOU to do well and everyone else should just ignore the bombs filled with nails that blow half of their faces off. there is no connection to previous points in history where this exact formula has happened.
>>
>Op still hasn't given a single source
>>
>>886964
i get my sources exclusively from david icke and infowars.com cross-referenced with FOX news
>>
>>886666
check'd
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.