[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Plato & Aristotle >Thomas Aquinas >Leibniz >Hegel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1444684370227.gif (360 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1444684370227.gif
360 KB, 500x375
>Plato & Aristotle
>Thomas Aquinas
>Leibniz
>Hegel

Do you need anything else other than that?
>>
Dostoïevski, Hobbes and Camus

>also to be ripped and a gf
>>
File: Yolk.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Yolk.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>884627

>Not partaking of the greatest philosopher of modern times.
>>
>>884639
he already said Hegel
>>
>These are philosophers I agree with
>Is any other philosophical position relevant?
Why do you make a thread like this, do you collect philosophers like you collect anime waifus?
>>
>>884627

Yes.

Scotus and Ockham

Not to mention the whole Analytic tradition.
>>
No, it's all in Plato.
>>
>>884667
>Analytic
I guess he's talking about philosophy.
>>
>>884645

Did I put up a picture of Hegel? No I fucking didn't. Take the fucking black pill, you genetically inferior male.
>>
>>884627
yes, you need to throw those speculators away and embrace the dhamma

>>884281
>>
>>884627
>Do you need anything else other than that?
Well, it looks like they aren't sufficient to answer your questions.
>>
>>884627
I think discrediting the work of all the other philosophers that have ever done anything is very short sighted.
>>
>>884627
Remove Aquinas, fuck the scholastics. Add Montaigne (Apology for raymond sebond is 10/10) and Descartes, and switch Leibniz with Spinoza. Also you're gonna need Kant before you read Hegel.

But actually you should read them all.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.