[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who's Charles Manson to you? [this topic is relevant to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: god.jpg (72 KB, 500x511) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
72 KB, 500x511
who's Charles Manson to you? [this topic is relevant to American history insofar as the Manson trial and consequent media out-lash against hippies effectively ended the movement]
>>
schizophrenic crazy genius.

evil scientist type guy, he seems retarded but he knows how to crawl inside people's heads.
>>
I never understood the hype around Charles Manson that made him out to be some sort of Moriarty-tier genius criminal mastermind. He was a very charismatic guy who was skilled at manipulating people (though the people he manipulated were pretty much retards so I don't see how it's that much of an accomplishment), but his 'master plan' was completely stupid. Was he a standard deviation or two above average? Sure, but he was also an idiot.
>>
I've seen a bizarre number of edgy contrarians recently trying to defend Manson, still dont know what all that's about.
>>
>>882470
>>882471
Watch some of his interviews, he predicted some things albeit. Other than that I agree, he is crazy.
>>
>>882462
He was the personification of evil to many of us old enough to remember him in action.

The thought that a woman would stab a pregnant woman to death with a butcher knife, and the pregnant woman would yell STOP! I'M ALREADY DEAD! was just bone chilling evil.
>>
>>882470
>>882471
>>882481
propaganda at work, gentlemen
Helter Skelter is untrue, you see
that's Bugliosi's story, you dig
>>
>>882481
chill daddio
>>
A CIA creation to destroy counterculture
>>
A psycopath, just a standard psycopath, who is addicted to atention, and create "smart answers" and "politicals conversantion" becouse of lack interest, he is just a looser and all the retard who write shit about him are just mediocre people looking for a best seller.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.