[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I hate krauts who disagree with me but I hate other countries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Condescending Laughter.gif (2 MB, 400x206) Image search: [Google]
Condescending Laughter.gif
2 MB, 400x206
>I hate krauts who disagree with me but I hate other countries even more

Can this statement sum up German history from 1871 to 1945?
>>
>>882079
The Germans were liberators freeing the peoples of Earth from the grasp of the Eternal Anglo.
>>
>>882125
>>882079
>eternal Anglo
>Kraut's

Country vs country shitflinging threads belong on >>>/int/
>>
No, after the Franco-Prussian War support for unification increased greatly out of nationalism, as was Bismarck's plan. And there were no considerable separatist movements afterwards.
>>
>>882079
Basicly
>after more than 1000 years of Being French's(and Latin People in general) Bitch at last they defeat the French and replace them as Western Europe hegemonic power
>realise that It doesn't even matter with Britian and Russia having worldwide empires and America being a Sleeping Gaint with Superpower potential
>Chimp out and attack Russia
>Defeat them but get bitch slapped by the French and go back into being their bitch
>Spend two decades crying about "MUH VERSAILLES"
>The Anglos force the French into backing down due to rising Soviet threat
>Chimp out once again
>Defeat the French but get LIBERATED.com by the Soviets
>Turned into a meme Country
>>
>>882223
>1000 years of Being French's(and Latin People in general) Bitch
What?
>>
>>882258
>holy
>roman
>empire
>>
>>882284
Elaborate more.
>>
>>882288
>Repeating digits
He means that the holy roman empire kept getting butt fucked by every other country ad infinitum
>>
>>882292
I'm asking for examples.
>>
>>882298
Half of it being owned by the franks, 3p years war, revolutionary war, hre dissolution, french economic hegemony for 1500 fucking years, getting fukt ww1
>>
>>882361
HRE was founded by Franks. 30 Years War is not until 1618, you said 1000 years. And Germany fukted France along with Britain and Russia simultaneously for the first two years until adding America was too much.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.