[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anybody want to watch the history channel while its actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1458835398782.jpg (311 KB, 2221x1215) Image search: [Google]
1458835398782.jpg
311 KB, 2221x1215
anybody want to watch the history channel while its actually showing history rather than pawn stars?

theyre showing 2 hours on the dark ages from 12-2 EST. turn it of at 2 though pawn stars is on right after
>>
Sure am. I miss the days before pawn shops and aliens.
>>
>>881976
growing up I would watch the shit out of modern marvels and there'd always be a good documentary on after and its like all I would watch
>>
>>881962
I don't understand why Pawn Stars is viewed as something that doesn't belong on the History Channel
It has historic items and shit
>>
>>881983
because its on 8 hours a day followed up by american pickers and then ice road truckers for 8 hours each. its on from 2-7 after this show
>>
>>881980
Same here. History and the military channel before it went to hell also
>>
this one's from 2007 so it might be one of the last documentaries they've made that are worth watching
>>
>>881989
American Pickers is also relatively historical
Ice Road Truckers is meme though
>>
>>882001
yeah I don't care if its on for one hour everyday but its on for 8 hours everyday which is bullshit
>>
>>882012
Probably on because it's popular and they want those dollars desu lad
>>
>>882019
>Probably
no shit. it costs nothing to make other than buy a camera and follow these dudes around and give them a percent of the profit. its impossible not to make money on reality tv but that doesnt make any less shitty
>>
well sorry if I got you guys to watch. almost halfway through and its looking more like theyre showing the cause of the dark ages rather than actually talking about them
>>
File: Bill O'Reilly.jpg (11 KB, 250x225) Image search: [Google]
Bill O'Reilly.jpg
11 KB, 250x225
>>882001
>American Pickers is also relatively historical

spend show oohing and aahing about Americana

drive a Mercedes van

wtf?
gawd I hate those guys
>>
>>882106
but dude they love signs. what's more american than advertisements
>>
>>882106
>american history is not history
Nice try euro
>>
>>882145
you sound stupid
>>
>>881962
I miss shows like In Search Of (even though a lot was supernatural stuff) and Modern Marvels.
>>
>>882145
They go around glorifying hoarders. They go around and haggle with elderly people with severe mental diseases and pretend that these people are just "collectors". Some of the places they go have multiple huge barns so stacked full of useless shit you can't even walk through it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.