[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christians on suicide watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Feels bad man good.jpg (52 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
Feels bad man good.jpg
52 KB, 499x499
Since /his/ has become partially /theo/, I was wondering about your thoughts on this site.

1063 Reasons Christianity is False
http://www.kyroot.com/
>>
File: churchill-winston.jpg (32 KB, 546x595) Image search: [Google]
churchill-winston.jpg
32 KB, 546x595
/his/ is r/atheism redditors most of the time. Just look at any religion thread.
>>
>>876833
Half plagued by Plebbits, half plagued by pseudo-theologians or failed historians. Neither of which seem to be putting forth a reasonable and completely unbiased arguments without throwing racial or sexual slurs. Truthfully, it is my fault for scouring Internet forums for intelligible discussions.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 720x576
Stupid site. Only serves as masturbatory aid for athiests.Christians will refuse to listen to it and anybody else will see it as the supreme example of buttmad v Christians.
>>
>>876862
I thought the masturbatory aid for atheists was deviantART...
>>
>>876819
Fuck off you Faggot frog poster
Frogs ruined /int/, don't bring that shit here
>>
>>876870
I still have no idea what you guys have against Feels Bad Man. Please, elaborate, before this thread turns to a Frog-hate campaign instead of a breeding ground for horribly biased opinions for my enjoyment in this quiet Wednesday night.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 130x188) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 130x188
>>876891
>Feels Bad Man
You uncultured swine.
>>
>>876867
DeviantArt is for furries.
>>
Western athiests rebelling against christianity is like petulant teenagers rebelling against daddy. Try rebelling against a faith that is still strong and a threat to you. But I digress. Enjoy explaining to Ahmed why his god is false while he rapes your family and cuts off your head in due time.
>>
>>876898
Why, thank you. That's the nicest thing I've heard all week.
>>
>>876899
The joke was that... never mind.
>>
>>876914
Y-you're welcome. Here's a nicer one: I love you.
>>
>>876919
Woa, that's a big step. Thank you, but I disagree. I don't love me.
>>
>>876833
It's fucking undeniable that this board is majority theistic bias.
>>
>>877022

That's like saying 'It's fucking undeniable that that r/atheism is majority theistic bias.'. It's objectively wrong and fallacious statement.
>>
>>877033
First, yes, it is undeniable, and it's objectively right, if you've actually browsed the board.
>That's like saying
Second, no it's not, because this isn't r/atheism. Third look up what fallacious means.
>>
>>877043
> and it's objectively right,

Then demonstrate it. I've browsed it and came to different conclusions.

>Second, no it's not, because this isn't r/atheism.

Look up 'analogy'.

>Third look up what fallacious means.

And 'fallacious'.
>>
>>876819
>must be american
>pretty every other nation with internet doesn't give a fuck about religion anyways

Chill dude, I got no problem with religious people, as long as they have not much say on the values of society. And thats just where they lose ground year after year.
Everythings fine.
>>
>>877074
I... I'm kinda zoned out from this. Care to explain, I can't really understand what you're saying. I'm not American, and the countries around mind with Internet connectivity as well as mine gives way too many fucks about religion.
>>
>>877086
Pretty much no relevant 1st world country (save US) have a religious majority anymore, most people are ireligious by now, and religious values have not much meaning anymore in society. And thats all I care about. As long as a nation/society is laicistic the christfags can kneel as much as they want.
What shitheap country are you from then?
>>
>>877093
The shitheap country that is Indonesia, sadly. Truthfully, I, as a religious person, would be more than delighted to be under a secular government rather than a clerical one. A clerical government would have a biased basis upon everything, thus ruling out the possibility of a reasonably just order. It also makes it fucking hard to give equal human rights to everyone, specially in the fields of LGBT.
>>
Like half the secular 'history' threads are bait and you think Christian threads are the problem?

Not, 'We wuz kings' shitposts, not the perpetual American civil war threads, not blatant racism and troll tier dictator apologia, but Christianity?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.