[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this accurate? Who else is there to add?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: philosophers chart a.jpg (122 KB, 1222x1222) Image search: [Google]
philosophers chart a.jpg
122 KB, 1222x1222
Is this accurate?

Who else is there to add?
>>
File: Proud to be a pleb.jpg (47 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Proud to be a pleb.jpg
47 KB, 615x409
>>866484
>"""""""""""philosophers"""""""""""" chart
>>
File: Chart (12).jpg (980 KB, 3600x3406) Image search: [Google]
Chart (12).jpg
980 KB, 3600x3406
This is most accurate chart I believe.
>>
>>866501

Why are Marxism and Communism separate?
>>
>>866501
>ISTP
>Corporatism
>>
>>866501
INTP
>Stirner

INTJ
>Rand

Yea I can see that.
>>
>>866535
>INTJ
>Rand

How?

An INTJ would more likely than not be a Hume-like skeptic

It's the logical conclusion
>>
>>866544
Fair enough, I was thinking more of the edgy ones.
>>
>>866544
The very fact that you're asking that indicates that you haven't read anything by Ayn Rand, or that you don't understand MBTI.

Ayn Rand herself was an INTJ, and her writings, and way of thinking, are very obviously INTJ in style and manner.
>>
>>866565
>Ayn Rand herself was an INTJ
Eh, women can only defy their nature so much

>and her writings, and way of thinking, are very obviously INTJ in style and manner.
Ah like deriving "ethics" from nowhere, dogmatic adherence to aristotle's notions of causality, and ignoring the irrational tendencies which are just as much a part of humanity as reason is
>>
>>866544
You can spot INTJ by strong autistic impression. Descartes and Kant are good examples. So the main question here how autistic was Rand.
>>
I'm INTJ monarchist.
>>
>>866578
>You can spot INTJ by strong autistic impression.

Not really.

>Descartes and Kant are good examples. So the main question here how autistic was Rand.

Descartes, and Kant, were most probably INTP, not INTJ.
>>
>>866584
You right. Sorry, I fucked up the notation. INTP are autistic ones. I mainly use socionics because how many handy materials there is. I always forget that Rationality translates into Perceiving which is a bit counter intuitive.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.