[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy shit niggers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: hissssss.gif (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
hissssss.gif
2 MB, 960x540
I just had an insight.

The main source of problems in everything and everywhere is the fact that people are born in different times

Because of that, they'll be made into live and accept things that they have not created by themselves and most importantly, do not understand the reason of their existance.

The only solution would be to completely erradicate all history, culture and knowledgeable people, so that mankind can start over.

Maybe an ancient civilization figured this in the past and mankind is a result of this theory being put in practice. But we did something wrong and did not follow our original principles.

Discuss.
>>
You now have to choose between Hegelianism and Marxism. This is an important decision. Choose wisely.
>>
>>865336
I know Marxism is bedtime story for babies.
What's Hegelianism?
I'd like to see it summarized with from 5 to 30 green arrows.
>>
>>865330
>i will never cum inside a middle schooler

honestly can one of you just mail me a helium tank thanks
>>
>>865346
Hegelianism:
>a gud
>
>

Marxism
>a shit
>
>>
File: 1458252112116.png (525 KB, 694x720) Image search: [Google]
1458252112116.png
525 KB, 694x720
>>865370
>i will never engage in zoophilia with a japanese snake
FTFY
>>
File: nyfrbr.jpg (129 KB, 1000x753) Image search: [Google]
nyfrbr.jpg
129 KB, 1000x753
>>865383
jdimsa
>>
File: roy.jpg (55 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
roy.jpg
55 KB, 1920x800
>>
THE PHOENIX IN THE BEGINNING OF THE BIBLE
>>
>>865330
Re-starting history doesn't guarantee the way out of repetition. Instead it often ends up in reproduction. Thus, the very act of deterritorialization is in itself already part of the systems of civilization. For example, war.
>>
>>865330
>implying there's a problem at all
>literally natural selection. That's all there is to it. There are no problems. only babies who are butthurt.
>>
>>865330
If you let them start over, you already fucked up your plan because there are bound to be children and babies who won't understand the reason the new order was created, so to stick with your stupid ideal you will have to eradicate all history, culture, and knowledge, and make sure there is never a single accepted historical narrative started again while everyone bickers among themselves Mad Max style.
>>
>>866231
the solution? we destroy everything? :^)
>>
>>866248
Yes, that is the only way to solve OP's problem of an abundance of different perspectives given OP's logic because rebuilding is futile, if destroying everything is the solution, then you have to make sure everything stays destroyed.
>>
>>866248
I won't get my future NEETbux 2.0 aka UBI then
>>
File: MadStan_zpsd8bcdf0f.jpg (16 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
MadStan_zpsd8bcdf0f.jpg
16 KB, 320x240
>>866248
>>
File: buddy.jpg (96 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
buddy.jpg
96 KB, 600x337
<<This twisted game needs to be reset>>
>>
>>865330
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
>>865336
>>866171
>>866248
>>866266
Hegelianism already entails the concept of institutions, or essentially the authoritative endeavor every one of us puts towards our collective consciousness, as a breaking down and building up of new and improved ideas. If we were to destroy ourselves for no reason, then we're just committing suicide as a species.
>be hegelianist
>universe branches out
>we're a literal personification of that
>our brain wiring follows the law of nature
>thoughts are like a growing tree
>collectively we're like a growing muscle
>#yahdontsay.exe
Hegel is merely acknowledging that absolute fact. Hitler is an example of some fool who tried to gained the system and push it to its limit and natural selection drove him to suicide. Don't be like hitler. As much as most misanthropes want to admit, it's our higher collective hive mind which steers our lives in the right direction. The way nature embodies itself in us ubiquitously has always intrigued me and many people, me included, take that for granted.
>>
>>866379
Fuck the sociopaths anon, modern day barbarians
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.