[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jews and the WW2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1383285459798.jpg (118 KB, 557x490) Image search: [Google]
1383285459798.jpg
118 KB, 557x490
Did the jews deserve what happened to them in WW2?
>>
>>863435
What happened to them in WW2? Genuinely curious
>>
>implying anything happened to the Jews in WW2
>>
>>863446
they went into a summer camp in poland
>>
Those metal facemasks look so baller. They strike is as probably being extremely uncomfortable, especially out in the sun.

Generally, where/when is that style of helmet/mask from?
>>
>>863478
I'm pretty sure he only wore it because he had leprosy or something and even that is possibly just a legend.
>>
/pol/ raus.
>>
>>863446

They enjoyed a massive orgy with OPs grandma.
>>
File: helmet_with_face_mask_250.jpg (36 KB, 260x410) Image search: [Google]
helmet_with_face_mask_250.jpg
36 KB, 260x410
>>863478
It's not real.

You might like Timurid/Safavid masked helmets though.
>>
File: 1360126783134.jpg (339 KB, 1179x1627) Image search: [Google]
1360126783134.jpg
339 KB, 1179x1627
>>863478
>>
>>863488
not even /pol/ genuine question
>>
>>863435
OFC no, but since this is a /pol/ thread...

Lol teh jooz did everything guise! Plus Le holohoax is just a lie anyways XDDDDDDD. Such an Ebin thread!
>>
Why the fuck does /pol/ keep spamming shit threads here

>HURR DURR DID MILLIONS OF PEOPLE DESERVE GENOCIDE
No, you fucking retard.
>>
>>863435
a few did for being greedy ass holes but they ran away and left the rest of their people to suffer like they always have
>>
Not at all, by any stretch of the imagination
>>
>>863491
I think it was a Persian thing though, no?
>>
>>863453

Its was great, they did arts and crafts, played hide and seek, it had wonderful hygiene facilities and they had cooking classes everyday non stop

It was so popular people were flocking their by the train loads
>>
>>863489
kek
>>
>>863435
They received but did not fully earn. Typical for Jews.
>>
>>864229
>300
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
STOP
>>
It is a fact that they were members of the Frankfurt school which directly attacked the ruling conservative ideology of Germany.

It is also a fact that they were the bankers that were responsible for the Weimar's Republic great economic depression/stagflation.

Even if none of this justifies what happened to the Jews, I believe human sacrifice is a good price to pay for economic, military and political development for a nation. Specially if that is done at the price of ethnic cleansing which greater contributes to a homogenous, and therefore, stable society, with a stronger sense of national identity.

But then again, a lot of other tiny elite groups troughout history have also economically repressed other nations, and therefore saying the Jews deserved the Holocaust for that matter would be the same as saying European bankers deserve a new holocaust for economically repressing the third world trough the IMF, so I don't think the Holocaust was right.

I hope we can actually get a discussion on this subject without calling each other /pol/acks.
>>
>>863765
This is 4chan, what do you expect?
Seriously, I want an answer, what do you expect from 4chan?
>>
>>864925

I forgot to say that simply kicking out or deporting the jews and taking all their property would already be enough. Of course, the nazis would still need a couple human subjects for their scientific experiments, but a large majority of holocaust victims were simply killed for no reason other than "muh jews, muh international cabitalists :DDD".

It would have been an effective measure that would save countless lives and prevent future generations from dealing with butthurt Israelis when discussing the Palestine issue.
>>
File: lamp.jpg (54 KB, 614x598) Image search: [Google]
lamp.jpg
54 KB, 614x598
>>863435

look this is a history board not /pol/ 2.0, you racist shits need to fuck off back to your containment board. the jews have been persecuted throughout history and it's mindless hate like this that has enabled it. my grandparents were at Auschwitz and my great uncle was holocausted on several occasions. so stop with the bigotry and tasteless jokes. as a jew I will not stand for it

pic related, it's my bubbe
>>
>>863478
Nobody cared who he was until he put on the mask.
>>
>>864964
oyyy

veyy

think its time i go for a long shoah
>>
>>864964
This board is dedicated to the discussion of history and the other humanities such as philosophy, religion, law, classical artwork, archeology, anthropology, ancient languages, etc. Please use /lit/ for discussions of literature. Threads should be about specific topics, and the creation of "general" threads is discouraged.

For the purpose of determining what is history, please do not start threads about events taking place less than 25 years ago. Historical discussions should be focused on past events, and not their contemporary consequences. Discussion of modern politics, current events, popular culture, or other non-historical topics should be posted elsewhere. General discussions about international culture should go on /int/.

/his/ is not /pol/, and Global Rule #3 is in effect. Do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with dates. Blatant racism and trolling will not be tolerated, and a high level of discourse is expected. History can be examined from many different conflicting viewpoints; please treat other posters with respect and address the content of their post instead of attacking their character.

When discussing history, please reference credible source material, and provide as much supporting information as possible in your posts.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.