[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does the moral character of an orgy change when the participants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: All Souls.jpg (40 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
All Souls.jpg
40 KB, 460x276
Does the moral character of an orgy change when the participants wear Nazi uniforms?
>>
Only if they're doing so erotically.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 998x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 998x720
>>851183
The hell are you on about?
>>
>>851183
Perhaps they are embracing shocking imagery to demonstrate a sublime truth regarding power differences.
>>
Anything goes when it's behind closed doors and consensual.
>>
File: 1339605290517[1].jpg (590 KB, 1770x804) Image search: [Google]
1339605290517[1].jpg
590 KB, 1770x804
>>851183
obviously, it depends on how accurate the uniforms are. If they're erotic versions in shiny leather, that's okay. If they're period-accurate, that's a lot more suspect. And if there are gimps dressed as Jewish concentration camp prisoners, then you definitely have a problem.

And if the uniforms are actually genuine antiques, you have to stop that shit right away. Splattering a genuine Wehrmacht uniform with lube, semen and anal seepage (because there's always someone who doesn't douche properly) is just unconscionable. It's like, well, pic related

Honestly, this is basic orgy etiquette. I shouldn't have to explain this to you.
>>
>>851675
That image always fucking gets me.
>>
>>851675
>>851688
I would find that image less offensive if he had simply used it as a dildo. Anal seepage and all.
>>
>>851183
only if the women are wearing blue stripe pajamas
>>
File: 100.gif (83 KB, 395x281) Image search: [Google]
100.gif
83 KB, 395x281
>>851675
>>
>>851183
>Does the moral character of an orgy change when the participants wear Nazi uniforms?

Absolutely!

I can't stand watching orgies where participants are wearing clothing!
>>
>>851183
>Does the moral character of an orgy change when the participants wear Nazi uniforms?

Absolutely!

I can't stand watching orgies where participants aren't wearing nazi uniforms!
>>
File: 1451595088153.jpg (217 KB, 1920x1139) Image search: [Google]
1451595088153.jpg
217 KB, 1920x1139
>>
>muh oxford interview question
>>
Well.. It portrays them as evil?
>>
>>851675
lel, power to the guy who painted that rifle
he could have been a little more creative though, and it doesn't even look accurately like rainbow's skintone
>>
>>852625
kink.com?
>>
>>852625
this castle makes me uncomfortable
damn you, classical conditioning!
>>
>>852625
Why does that look like a rock climbing wall?
>>
>>854001
they built it next to the Berlin wall for a reason.
Germans are the masters of a mean joke.
>>
>>851183
Not really.
As degenerate orgies are, the nazi uniforms will just make it even more degenerate.

>>851231
>>851675
These guys are right, but I think the nazi uniforms are more for humour than anything.
>>
>>851183
Here's the problem, OP. After the atomic bombings of Iwojima and Nagazaki, the Japanese ethos was forever warped in the idea that at any time, millions of men, women and children alike could lose their lives to a weapon of unthinkable proportions in the brink of an eye. This fear was projected into Godzilla and later on, into anime. With the advance of the Cold War, the US president Ronald Reagan developed the idea of MAD - mutually assured destruction, that says no one will ever use a nuclear weapon against someone else because of fear of retaliation. And I can see this very well today. This is why the US never used nuclear weapons in Vietnam, Korea, USSR, Afghanistan, Iraq or even France. The world already has already enough problems dealing with one anime, now, can you imagine how it would be like with 5 animes? The consequences to birth rates would be catastrophic and imageboards would simly overpopulate in Malthusian proportions, a true doomsday.

Thank you for your time.
>>
>>854373
You lost me at the first anime.
>>
>>854373
>iwojima
>anime
>animes

here's the (you) you sought
>>
File: 1458323819732.jpg (32 KB, 332x375) Image search: [Google]
1458323819732.jpg
32 KB, 332x375
>>854373 (You)
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.