[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >study History degree >Contemporanean history
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1455831090917.jpg (4 KB, 264x191) Image search: [Google]
1455831090917.jpg
4 KB, 264x191
>be me
>study History degree
>Contemporanean history
>spend every fucking class talking bullshit about how the media (owned by an elite) manipulates the masses in order to convince them not to be leftists
>Sociology
>must write an essay on how african tribes have a better life than those who live in a capitalist system since they ain't that obsessed with consumption
If I was 15 I would be in my element.
>>
I know that feel, OP
>>
What exactly is the point of this thread..
>>
>>832682
Blog/humblebrag.

Also OP writing devil advocate's essays is part of life, enjoy the challenge/bullshit.
>>
>>832682
To tell us that OP is right wing, and that right wing good left wing bad.
>>
>>832696
This desu
>>
Stop attending shitty colleges.
>>
>>832673
You're at a shit university, doing a shit course. Contemporary history is even more useless to study than ancient.
>>
>>832696
This, but let's not forget that he's hitting two birds in one stone by pandering to people that don't like social sciences because science is an icky word and since you've paid for your college education you must shit on people studying something else as soon as possible (how else are you gonna justify your studies?), while people actual studying social sciences can see he either goes to a community college or are just blatantly making it up.

But since the people that know he's talking shit isn't the one he's pandering to, he'll still act smug while waiting for other people to join him in his smugness and wave away any criticism as being "typical whatever trait of people I don't like".
>>
>>832997
>>833010
>spanish province uni
>shit
How dare you
>>833027
Wew chill mate
>>
>>833064
What you described is 'shit' m80. A normal quality university is not like you described.
>>
>>833027
Dude, relax. Nobody mentioned your joke of a field.
>>833075
I bet you went to Harvard.
>>
>>833082

I bet that he went to a real University, not the ones that you see while you watch the TV.
>>
>must write an essay on how african tribes have a better life than those who live in a capitalist system since they ain't that obsessed with consumption

Did you know that sociology was invented by Marx? No wonder it's a horseshit peddling pseudoscience.
>>
>>833161
Did you know that science was invented by [person I personally don't like]. No wonder it's completely and entirely invalid.
>>
>>833168
t. bugurt sociologist
>>
>>833196
t. mongo
>>
>>833161
>Did you know that sociology was invented by Marx
W E W
L A D
>>
>>833064
>>833082

> Hey man relax or you're gonna hurt my feelings when I'm pretending to be retarded on a Colombian porcelain doll conference.

I wasn't even mean.
>>
>>833342
I'm worried about you, son
>>
>>832673
Endemic tribal warfare, slavery, human sacrifice/infanticide are just a different way of living bruh.

Better lives is subjective.
>>
>>833401
It was fun if it was you on winning end.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.