[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't life/universe perfect? Why do we experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Why isn't life/universe perfect?

Why do we experience the imperfect universe, the imperfect life? Why not a perfect life?
>>
Because we're a jumbled mass of atoms and chemical reactions trying to live in a universe full of things that could kill everything on our planet with the cosmic equivalent of a fart.
>>
>>818267
epic
>>
I don't understand. Why don't you think this is a perfect life?
>>
>>818267
>>>/sci/
>>
Life it's perfect everywhere it exists
>>
>>818567
Because it sucks. I have no waifu, no socialization, no interest in 3d. A perfect life would be something where I would be able to interact with 2D world and marry/fall in love with 2D girl.
>>
Because perfection is a human concept. It changes from person to person.

Some people believe that the universe is perfect. After all, it's what exists, so it's obviously couldn't have existed in any other way.
>>
>>818233
Sin.

If you want to have a perfect life, become a christian, and have a perfect afterlife.
>>
>>818603
So a perfect life is relative to someone who lives in this life? If your arbitrary idea of a perfect life comes from this life, that pretty much implies this reality contains it. So I guess what really bothers you is all the Other Stuff in this life. Reality contains Everything, not just your nice homossexual things, and that the real philosophical definition of Perfection. So just take you antipsychotic and fuck off, dumbass, this is not an anime board
>>
>>818586
>>>/yourass/
>>
>>818603>>818233

Your life is imperfect because you're mentally ill. Hope you get better comrade
>>
>>818747
In a perfect world, "mentally ill" wouldn't be an issue.
>>
perfection is impossible in concept, you say what you're imagining is perfect but what you're actually imagining is something that's just *very good*
>>
>>818826
it isn't an issue in my world.
>>
>>818233
anime sucks family
>>
>>818233
Because you live in a fallen world.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.