[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you agree? Why/why not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1455382592156.jpg (44 KB, 840x354) Image search: [Google]
1455382592156.jpg
44 KB, 840x354
Do you agree? Why/why not?
>>
>>802927
>philosophy is just a bunch of clever word plays for idiots to bring up while arguing with their friends
>>
>>802962
Holderlin was a poet, though.
>>
>>802966
ART IS DEAD
D E A D
>>
>>802981
What does that even mean?
>>
>>802988
Art is a bunch of shitty word plays
Meaning and profundity havedied and so shall we all
>>
>>802927
Always true. There is no such thing as a "happy ending".
>>
>>803022
That's because nothing ever ends
>>
>>803009
I mean it isn't as if this verse were written in English. It might sound better in German.
>>
>>803034
You completely miss the point
>>
>>803038
That existence precedes essence?
>>
>>803046
That meaning is dead
There is no essence
>>
>>803066
But do you agree with the quote in the OP?
>>
>>803071
Who cares?
>>
>>803074
Why are you posting in this thread, you nerd?
>>
>>803079
Why not?
>>
>>802927
It's true, but not for people who believe capitalism is good and communism is bad, Ronald Reagan was a hero etcetera.

As long as you realize the western concept of "good living" is on the same tier as communism, then you're correct.
>>
>>803093
>As long as you realize the western concept of "good living" is on the same tier as communism, then you're correct.
What do you mean by this?
>>
>>803097
I mean that, as long as you believe western society, social democracy and capitalism are the "right answers", you're just as wrong as the communists and their "right answers".
>>
>>803112
This, and not only this per say. Also, it says "a hell on Earth". Probably he's making a point about something like animal life.
>>
>>802927
Yes it means that trying to "correct" the world like liberals, marxists do only brings about misery and suffering.
>>
No, this is stupid, unless you oppose all technology and human rights.
>>
>>804477
>technology and human rights
What are you talking about?
>>
>>803009
what an embarrassing irony
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.