[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>teach me something historical anon!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: 1457290212691.gif (273 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1457290212691.gif
273 KB, 400x600
>teach me something historical anon!
>>
Your virginity
>>
Let me tell you about Congo Free State
>>
>>800915
pretty good
>>
>>800931
I'm ready
>>
well, the term Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS) was first published in a 1973 article in the British medical journal The Lancet.
>>
Who is this mongoloid gynoid?
>>
>anon you fucking faggot I'm still waiting for my history lesson
>>
>>800952
Kek
>>
>>800952

lel
>>
You bitch look like you are a massive downie, and i don't teach retards history.
>>
>>801042
will you teach me history?
>>
>>800910
You know, looking at your face reminds me of those fit as fuck hot bod greeks that fucked ass.
>>
>>801042
So you don't teach history at all then?
>>
File: splice-2009-large-picture.jpg (201 KB, 1916x1033) Image search: [Google]
splice-2009-large-picture.jpg
201 KB, 1916x1033
>>
>>801049
Dude, he said he didn't teach retards. I know it's hard, but you've got to learn to read.
>>
>>801947
I'm not retarded though
>>
>>800952
lel

even so, I still think she's pretty cute, tho.
>>
Do you want me to teach you the history of my species? I'm afraid I don't know much about extraterrestrials.
>>
>>800952
You know, speaking of fetal alcohol syndrome, I wonder if it was super widespread prior to the industrial era, when people drank alcoholic beverages almost exclusively due to a lack of safe water.
>>
>>802103
>this meme again
>>
>>800910
I wanna fug that elf.
>>
>>802011
She's definitely a cute. Eyes a little wide, but the contours and shape aren't bad at all.
>>
>>800910
Isn't that Daisy Ridley from Star wars?
>>
>>802011
>>803276

>I will never have an excuse to sperg out about the Napoleonic Wars to a qt girl
>>
>>802112
enlighten us pls?
>>
>>800910
Your kind constructed Stonehenge and the Pyramids.
>>
I've only had a qt want to listen to my history lessons to help her go to sleep. how do I know that this semen demon won't be the same? not gonna call that hotline, pal. no siree
>>
>>800910
>either fetal-alcohol syndrome or racemixed
>>>/out/
>>
>>803276
>eyes a little wide
>>little
WW1 was a bit of a pickle
>>
>>803579
I saw what you did there through normally spaced eyes
>>
>>800910
I'm desperate enough that I would desu
>>
>>800910
Y-you too
>>
>>803286
>tfw I know this feel
>>
>>800910
post more finnish chicks
>>
I could tell you about First Contact, but I guess you know all about it.
>>
>>802103
No, because the alcohol % was very low for the most part. People DID drink water back then too though, I mean wells were pretty common.
>>
File: sopo.jpg (194 KB, 1100x1100) Image search: [Google]
sopo.jpg
194 KB, 1100x1100
>Tell me about the holocaust, anon
>>
>>800910
The khans are strong with this one.
>>
>>800910

What's wrong with your face?
>>
>>800910
The fuck is that? A Finn?
>>
>>800910
AYY
>>
>>800910
It was in the 1790, when Sweden ruled Finland, that German anthropologist J. F. Blumenbach compared Finnish, Sami (the Arctic reindeer herders) and Mongolian skulls and concluded that the Finns were ‘mongoloid’ and not ‘white’ like the Swedes or Finland’s Swedish-speaking aristocracy
>>
>>804756
what is it with germans and race?
>>
>>804867
Bratwursts, cabbage and potatoes do that to a man's brain
>>
File: 4876741164.gif (496 KB, 435x248) Image search: [Google]
4876741164.gif
496 KB, 435x248
>told my friend about Battle of Alesia
>"You're actually pretty smart, you know."
>>
>>800910
once long ago there was a place called Novgorod it was a glorious merchant republic on the north sea, a land of prosperity, but then Ivan the terrible tsar of kiev thought they had cool stuff and hated that they wouldn't accept them as his king so he came up with a devious plan to get rid of them.

Ivan set his army out to march he had dispatched his oprichniki, his secret police in advance of this march. the commanders of his army were told by ivan they would march to a location and receive new orders they were to only march at night and kill any man that was not one of his agents they found along the way. which his commanders did they marched the first night there an oprichniki had left a map to the next location, which they then marched to again, and again. Many times they did this for many nights the men were confused and restless but Ivan was their tsar and the law was in his mouth so they did as told.

Then finally the army was outside of Novgorod one night and the shadowy oprichniki gave the commanders their final order sack and burn Novgorod and they did and they slaughtered every one there and pushed its stones into the sea and Ivan was happy and his armies were rich with loot. the end.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.