[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you believe that Beethoven was descended from the Moors or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Black Beethoven.jpg (159 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Black Beethoven.jpg
159 KB, 640x360
Do you believe that Beethoven was descended from the Moors or that said theory is just revisionist black-power propaganda?
>>
SO YOU BE SAYIN
>>
So now we was composers and shit too?
>>
>>786351
You can find portraits of his mother and father if you look. They are white as snow.
>>
>>786351
We wrota Moonlight sunata n shiet
>>
>>786351
sheeit all them pictures of him being white must have been coincidentally wrong
>>
>>786351
I mean it sounds absurd but then you realize all movern music has black roots so maybe not so much.
>>
>>786351
a lot of blacks in america have white roots too, so what's the point of any this shit? goddamn
>>
[generic racist funny black post]
>>
>>786351
Nigger can't even liston to a whole Beethoven piece without starting to move impatiently and tap their hands and fingers.
>>
/pol/ I know its you, please stop paying so much attention to afrocentrists, they're reptilian conspiracy tier
>>
>>786351
Come on, please, just think for four seconds before asking stupid shit. History is a massive, expansive and fantastic narrative, plenty to discuss without all the We Wuz.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 421x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 421x500
>>786351
Funny enough, he was good friends with a half black British violinist
>>
>>786552
To be fair some of those pieces are hours long
>>
>>786351
AYY WE WUZ INBRED AUSTRIAN NOBILITY AN SHEET
>>
Can you go back to /pol/?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.