[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We analyse the theological beliefs found in popular media.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 14
File: The Legend of Korra.jpg (61 KB, 557x720) Image search: [Google]
The Legend of Korra.jpg
61 KB, 557x720
ITT: We analyse the theological beliefs found in popular media.

I'll start.

>The Legend of Korra is literally Nestorian.
>>
Arslan Senki

>Lusitania uses vaguely christian symbols and a western medieval style of armor and weaponry but its actually basically muslims.
>>
Harry Potter is incredibly gnostic.
>>
>>709055
>but its actually basically muslims.
But it's not. The original story was written by Muslims.
>>
>>709096
Yeah thw setting is different though. The hero is basically Persian and the invaders are Muslims. I guess Persians didn't keep slaves tho.
>>
>>709044
>Korra is Nestorian
>not Manichaeist
nigga, a motherfucker absorbs the primal dark-divinity and starts calling himself "the dark avatar"
>>
>>709129
What? The invaders weren't Muslim. The original story was about a princess from Constantinople escaping an invasion from the west before being raised by an Egyptian Muslim and then becoming a prince of Persia. The Japanese novel that the anime/manga was based on had a pre-Islamic Persia being invaded by what was clearly Byzantine-Franks.
>>
Family Guy is militantly atheist
>>
Battlestar Galactica is basically space Mormons. They just jumble the letters around on the names of planets and tribal leaders. And more booze.
>>
>>709148
actually Seth MacFarlane is a radical conservative christian.
Family Guy's "atheism" is a false flag to make the irreligious look like self-absorbed ignorant cunts.
>>
File: ...Heh.jpg (30 KB, 201x183) Image search: [Google]
...Heh.jpg
30 KB, 201x183
>>709160
I like this idea
>>
>>709160
I mean...I'm not sure they need the help. I think it's the money and an excuse to play big band and Broadway music on TV.
>>
>>709160
What about Grandpa Griffin?
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 1024x640
>Lord of the Rings and the Silmarillion are Catholic
>>
>>709044
I kinda had the idea that Madoka Magica is Zoroastrianism with Madoka as Ahura Mazda and Homura as whatever the evil being in that faith is.
>>
>>709188
So really you don't understand shit about either Madoka Magica or Zoroastrianism.
>>
>>709188
But wasn't Homura trying to save Madoka?
>>
File: Eight Immortals.jpg (2 MB, 1102x1799) Image search: [Google]
Eight Immortals.jpg
2 MB, 1102x1799
The Elder Scrolls are just Chinese cosmology in video game form. Hell, in Taoism there's literally the aspect of the Eight Immortals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eight_Immortals
>>
>>709188
No it's Shouepenhaurian. The first half of the show shows us the nature of the Will and how it operates based on conflict. The second half deals with the horrible ramification of the Will and how it is inescapable with every path you could taking being yet just another conflict.

Homura is a budding Nietzsche that is trying to affirm the eternal return, although she/he does not succeed.

The ending is Kierkegaard with the ultimate answer to the pain and sorrow coming in the form of a leap of faith.

At least that's how it plays out before the 3rd movie.
>>
>>709197
>Chinese cosmology
>European Fantasy game
>most recent installment (not ESO) is basically fantasy Norse
>>
>>709191
Well I hate Madoka Magica with a passion but I did think Homucifer was less Christian Devil and more Mazda's Evil Twin.
>>
>/his/
>>
>>709184
It was Tolkein man. Especially with the Silmar you can basically say Morgoth is Satan.
>>
>>709044
Transgenderism is Sexual Gnosticism
>>
Kagerou Daze the song in the Kagerou Project is literally Calvinism.

>Boy gets to live through the same event for decades
>Tries to save girl
>Fail everytime
>Turns out he must die for the girl to be saved

Calvinist themes
a)Predestination
Girl is predestined to die time and time again.

b)The reprobate can display signs of being the elect
Girl who lives time and time again turns out to be the Reprobate. Thus she dies. Remember, Calvin himself believes that even the Reprobate can exhibit signs of being the Elect.

c)No free will
The girl must die time and time again somehow somewhere. Ultimately the only explanation is that the Kagerou(God) is setting the chain of causality such that the girl will die. He eventually decides the boy dies instead.

d)Limited Atonement
Girl doesn't live. She dies and is not saved.

Steins Gate is also Calvinist in the part where Tuturu dies again and again somehow no matter what Mad Scientist bitch does.
>>
>>709188
The ending of rebellion was pretty gnostic desu

>>709207
>theological
>>
>>709353
Underrated
>>
>>709044
How has no one said Star Wars is Taoist yet? Too obvious?
>>
File: 2s1rva9.png (161 KB, 1200x700) Image search: [Google]
2s1rva9.png
161 KB, 1200x700
>>709264
Get out of here you stupid normie.
>>
>>710491
it seems more indian 3bh fampai
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 790x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 790x444
>>709044
Steven Universe has a Catholic ethic, with a particular focus on trinitarian love.
>>
Gundam SEED is an allegory for the life and death and resurrection of Jesus Christ through the character of Kira Yamato.
>>
>not one mention of evangelion
What would fit the overarching "man prefers the cracked vase" flaw-favoring theme?

>>709564
>Kagerou Daze
>Shaft somehow gets my hopes up for a vocaloid show for three episodes than fails: the series

>>711955
>Tumblr show ironically has a catholic ethic

>>711963
Gundam seed is a toy commercial and you should go watch 0080, a real man's mecha show.
>>
>>711955
>Trinitarian

How? Plus it promotes sodomy.
>>
File: the general zapped an angel.png (273 KB, 437x500) Image search: [Google]
the general zapped an angel.png
273 KB, 437x500
>>712050
Evangelion is basically Anno being a depressive madman.
>>
>>712077
you'd better not be one of those "ebin it was so random!" people

I'm not going to claim it was the deepest shit, but it definitely made sense.
>>
Can someone explain Star Wars for me using this imperative?
>>
So is this a fun tongue-in-cheek thread or is it a bunch of morons explaining why their cartoons are deep?
>>
>>712404
What, no.
I'm saying a lot of the plot was due to Anno's personal circumstances at the time.
>>
>>709197
Pretty much. Each race has their own mythology respective to the group the race is based on but the overarching mythology (Altmer) is mainly Chinese.
>>
>>709044
Amon and Bolin were the only good characters. I wish Amon had won or Bolin was the MC.
>>
>>712473
it's more like people finding deep things that shallow cartoons reminded them of

assuming the author has consistent beliefs, you're inevitably going to find an underlying philosophy in any work
>>
>>712414
>>712414
Dualistic Gnosticism likely. It's not entirely coherent I don't think.
>>
>>709160
>actually Seth MacFarlane is a radical conservative christian.

He is crypto kike if anything. He had ticket to American airlines flight 11 on 9/11... he was late from the flight and missed the twin towers.
>>
File: for_the_nords!.jpg (276 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
for_the_nords!.jpg
276 KB, 1366x768
>>709197
But there's NINE divines, those Thalmor are lying mer-scum!

Plus they don't really serve the same purpose - eight gods sacrificing themselves to form the foundation of the world is more an Indian or pre-historic occidental sort of religious concept.
>>
>>712404
Can you explain it to me? I'm at a loss
>>
>>712754
I'm not going to go through in great detail as to what each part of the series means (infact a lot of episodes are just japanservice, take the one with Jet Alone for example), but I'll hit the main point.

There is, essentially, a "perfect imperfection". That's a seemingly contradictory statement, but for that very reason it reflects how impossible it is to wrap one's head around it.

The best ways to see this are to examine the events involving Kawuro and to look as Shinji's actions at the end of the EoE movie.

Kawuro is a "fatally perfect" being from Adam capable of expressing unconditional love as opposed to a flawed, egoistic, contradictory "perfectly flawed" human who simply can't ever sort themselves straight. However, if is ironically because of his "perfection" that he's "defeated" by Shinji, a lesser being. He's so selfless that he literally walks into the palm of his opponents hand and asks them to win. You could say he's selected out of. He's so "perfect" that he even understands that and willfully fulfills that prophecy when Shinji himself doesn't even get it.

Then look at Shinji's final choice. He reaches SEELE's instrumentality and gets to experience a world with no AT fields, no faces, no real individuals, just everyone in one giant bowl of human soup where everyone perfectly understands eachother. The absolute terror cutting him off from others is gone, all his woes washed away. Perfect. What's he do? He decides it's just not quite right and goes back to earth (which is literal purgatory at this point) and hang out with one of the most irrational, emotionally unstable characters of the series, Asuka, as opposed to someone as cool and collected as Rei. Once again, the point being made is that a man of good taste prefers the cracked vase. Faults need to be present; we prefer it that way being the contradictory creatures that we are.
>>
>>712856
>Jet Alone episode
>Decide to make an episode appealing to WWII grudge holders
>Misato saves some yankees from their evil walking nuke and shows them the error of their ways
>Japan ironically has demonstrated an inability to use nuclear reactors safely irl
>Has received aid from the US for multiple tragedies
Had a real kek
>>
Are there any fantasy/scifi type movies or books with implicit or explicit Christian type theology as part of the setting? Stuff in the vein of CS Lewis or JRR Tolkien? That is, Christian without being an actual sermon disguised by some fiction veneer? I know there's a few horror movies like The Omen and End of Days, and Arthurian legend, but is there anything else?
>>
>>712856
Kaworu is the ideal person. A lot of discussion by male viewers sometimes asserts this. So in a way Shinji's love for hims is a kind of self-love or envy. That's also why viewers are all gay for him. They are in the same possession as Shinji where they want to 'possess' Kaworu and the trasncidence he represents, there's a psychological need for the assurance and understanding he gives both to the viewer and to shinji. This is what made him stand out as a character, in that he arguable was more therapeutic for Shinji in 2 days than everything else combined. The perfection is partly Kaworu's ability to above pain, we never see him upset even during that horrible ending.

Shinji's use of Kaworu as a proxy for his own weakness is shown with the Jesus analogy in the third movie. Kaworu attempts to take Shinji's guilt and feeling of failure on himself.

Shinji ultimatly needs to Kaworu and learn to become strong himself, Kaworu knows this, shinji does the first part but fails to find his strength afterwords except perhaps in very brief moments.

Shinji and the viewer's problem is that they are extremly sensitive to pain and utterly unable to communicate anything. At the end of the movie he gets his problem solved, where he is in a new world everyone now is part of one Over-mind or Over-soul like something out of Hinduism. But in doing some his uniqueness is destroyed and he doesn't exist either. He destroys his pain only be destroying himself. The ending of the last episoide also communicates directly the viewer that pain the details of why destruction of the agents of pain is the destruction of reality itself.
>>
what can you say about Courage the Cowardly Dog?
on it's time it was one of the best cartoons on air, and probably one of the most daring, so I'm interested in what you guys can say.

Or what about Spongebob or Ed, Edd n Eddy. I know cartoons can't be as dense as some animes, but within the limits these were the best.
>>
>>712954
> That's also why viewers are all gay for him.
To be honest, he's attacked as a mary sue by people who don't get that him being a mary sue is the point of his character.

>the third movie
Didn't watch the rebuilds

>destruction of the agents of pain is the destruction of reality itself.
kinda what I was getting at, I just leaned in favor of the word "fault" instead of pain.
>>
>>713001
I miss CCD. It didn't have any series-wide philosophy to my knowledge though, it just occasionally made points within subplots and individual episodes.

Kinda surprised noone's brought up GitS yet.
>>
>>713014
Well, Courage protecting Muriel as a Motherly figure and Eustace being an angry violent old guy was present in most of the chapters.

Using GitS is kinda cheating if you think about it though, Theseus's Ship, identity and man-vs-machine being the most obvious one. And also there are a lot of iterations apart from the movie as far as I know.
>>
Path of Exile is based on Protestant views about Revelation

The religion of the Templar's God was founded by the Eternal Empire which is basically Christian Rome.

After the fall of Rome/Eternal Empire Satan attempts to corrupt the church. Dominus, who is basically the Pope, and his kind represent the Catholic church, the false church of the anti-Christ. He removes the faithful followers of God like the Templar and replaces them with corruption like the black guard and Piety and starts a Spanish Inquisition. We eventually learn that the false of church of Dominus/Catholicism doesn't even worship God but instead worship "The Beast".

The Beast enlists all the false religions in his aid, posing as Koam's God in order to make him betray his people. The Beast constructs a false rapture device which is supposed to bring salvation but instead fucks shit up.

Malachi is the anti-Christ who serves the beast, being the false messiah to everyone he meets. He also caused the fall of Rome/Eternal Empire with his mystery Babylon shenanigans.

If you play as the Templar after defeating the Malachi Piety will convert to Protestanism after she realizes Catholicism is about worshiping Satan.
>>
>>713001
Courage didn't really have a consistent cosmology. It seemed to vary from episode to episode.

Spongebob never seemed to touch on the spiritual or metaphysical, and technically neither did EEnE. The closest for EEnE I can think of is the fan theory that the characters are all in Purgatory, but it really falls apart when you look at the details.
>>
>>712856
Thanks for the clarification anon
>>
>>713053
What about Samurai Jack then?
It does have a consistent story and characters.
>>
RuneScape was originally one big ploy about religion

Gielinor, the plane in which the majority of the game takes place, is an anagram for Religion.
>>
File: 1149Stormcloak_Male.jpg (3 MB, 2550x3300) Image search: [Google]
1149Stormcloak_Male.jpg
3 MB, 2550x3300
>>709197
>Eight Divines
I want Altmer to go and stay go
>>
TES, oh boy that is one can of worms that is better left untapped but it will be fun

The true nature of the TES universe takes inspiration from Taoism and Hinduism with the relationship between Godhead and its subgradients, the Dreamsleeve and CHIM

The Dunmer Ashlander and good chunk of the Temple religion is ancestor worship, but with the Tribunal being a mish mash of different beliefs its a bit hard to do a direct comparison with them

Atmoran and early Nord belief was Totemism

current Nord belief is similar to a blend with Norse paganism, Roman paganism and bits of Totemism remaining.

The Imperial Cult is
very much Roman pagansim-esque.

for the other races i keep drawing a blank
>>
>>709264
Skyrim is Norse, but in game you have the option for Legion rule (shameless Roman Empire copy), with multiple places of various description in Tamriel.
>>
>>712563
All the religions are true. The Nordic pantheon had Alduin in it, which obviously exists. They worshipped Aedra like Kynareth under the name Kyne long before Mer contact. The gods there are simply as real as it gets, no BS.
>>
>>709197
>Eight
Altmer please
>>
>>713304
>>713286
>>712615
>read The Talos Mistake
The cuckoldry of the Legion was fully realized that day. True Thalmor puppets.
>>
>>713277
I'm really interested now. Runescape Lore isn't just face-value deep? it's more than Sara, Zammy, and Guthix?
>>
>>709044
>>713291
A bit about the elder scrolls, morrowind was without a doubt about 1st century Judea and the whole Messiah predicament, but there is a lot of crossover with other cultures and beliefs as already stated so it's not like a parallel can be drawn in every bit of the game. Great game, one of my favorites.
>>
>>713325
>Dunmer
Jews

>Nords
Germanic

>Bretons
Celts

>Imperials
Romans

>Redguards
North African peoples

>Khajit
Romanii

>Altmer
>Bosmer
>Orsimer
>Argonian
???
>>
>>713336
It's not that the dunmer are strictly jews, they have lots of Turkic influence in the culture of the ashlanders and their names etc. but I'm saying the story of morrowind, is very much like the situation of 1st century Judea, politics and religious fervor included.
>>
>>713342
Dunmer are pretty Jewish as the consensus goes.
>>
File: talos.png (10 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
talos.png
10 KB, 600x600
What would the argonian "religion" be comparable to?
also reminder that TAL(OS) is the only god that is not affected by mythopoeioa and is the only truly active god
>>
>>713346
I'm the first guy ITT to say they had any relation to Jews

It is my consensus there is a significant overlap but their obvious Turkic influences cannot be overlooked.
>>
>>713346
there is a lot of Babylonian influence in the dunmer, but there definitely is Judaism thrown in.
>>
>>713347
Isn't the Hist Ayylmaos? Argonians are crazy fucking weird. Didn't they basically human (lizard) wave into oblivion under some collective hive mind? Shits fucking crazy.
>>
>>713355
I was saying "consensus" based on /vg/ discussion, but I think you know more than I do.
>>
>>713313
>Elf propaganda
Fuck off.
>>
>>713360
>/vg/

That's actually really good to know, I have to admit I thought I was pretty alone in my thinking, good to know that's not just me being crazy.
>>
>>713358
The Hist are trans-kalpic beings and the original Saxlheel were basically mutated lizards given a black soul.
technically speaking anything can be an Argonian if they drink enough Hist Sap to be able to communicate with the trees
>>
>>713372
Talos Mistake was written by a Imperial ambassador to the Dominion, not a High Elf himself. He provides evidence of Cyrodiil totally cuckolding out to the Thalmor.
>>
>>713380
they can also fight time dragons with complex mathematics. Hist are weird
>>
File: Quiz-WeedStrains.jpg (42 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Quiz-WeedStrains.jpg
42 KB, 640x400
>>713380
>>713387
Dudes
>>
>>713390
>Dude Weed: the religion
>>
>>713374
We're discussing the languages of the races right now. I always have to kickstart any actual lore discussion because all those fags do is post their gay and contradicting waifus, but it's fun when actual discussion happens.

>>>/vg/132291868
>>
File: tumblr_nfvkajW2Rr1u4u1pko1_1280.png (294 KB, 1280x722) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfvkajW2Rr1u4u1pko1_1280.png
294 KB, 1280x722
>>713407
bruh
>>
>>713410
Interesting, I'll check that out now. Bummer about the waifu spam.
>>
>>713416
I'd gas them if I could
>>
>>713139
Sorry for the late reply, but didn't that still kinda have a new moral each episode/set of episodes? I never got into SJ and I kinda should have.
>>
>>713336
The Orsimer are Steppe nomads, if my recollection of the game is accurate.
>>
>>713320
Well, you have Zamorakians (Muslims) genociding the Armadyllians (Zoroastrians. They're flying birds, paying homage to Zoroastrian death rites). Saradomin is obviously crusader mentality Christian

Not really sure how Guthix fits in. Maybe as the embodiment of logic? He was killed when RS3 came out and the God Wars part II came out.

Zaros is interesting. I don't think he vs Zammy is like the "who leads the caliph" schism in Islam but it may draw from that.
>>
>>713513
I played 2007 RS. What the hell has happened since then?
>>
>>713465
sorry I answered late too
well It's about Jack having to fight the big ancient evil (Aku) that sent him into the future, so he helps random future people during his adventures, while trying to kill Aku for good and save the world.

It has a 10/10 GOAT art style and good music too, I really recommend you to watch it, since it has so much detail and love. It's on KAT at 10gb with all the seasons.
>>
>>713738
I never got why this cartoon got so much praise. From what I remember it was one of the very action shows airing and that's why all the kids liked it.

As far as art design goes it felt uninspired, Jack is generic and could be mistaken for a background character. The execution of the art was a lot of edges that were painful on the eyes and made everything feel cheap and blocky. Story wise it didn't help the cast was very low, and the main character's personality is being a stock eastern wise man, episoides were kind of gimmicky.

For a cartoon back than it was alright I guess since there are very few action shows to pick from (and even fewer outside of the super hero genre).
>>
>>712050
I think you missed the joke with SEED
>>
Dragon Ball = Humanism
>>
>>713817
maybe you are looking at it after watching really good pieces of art in cinema, TV series, etc... and making comparisons between the two, which is quite unfair if you consider that it was made in 2001. Whatever anime or cartoon that came afterwards can look at Samurai Jack and try to learn from it, but there wasn't a good precedent for it (Maybe Aeon Flux). For it's time it was great, and it had a really good art considering that it was competing with Spongebob, Courage or Dexter's Lab.

You really should re-watch it and create a new opinion. It's not going to change your life, but it's a great piece of animation that is way above other cartoons in music and animation, plus it still holds up. There's the old school Clone Wars series that was made with the same art style too (they were made by the same guy) if you liked that and not Samurai Jack.

Give it a try, there are merits behind the praise.
>>
>>712050
>le epic blond guy dies gundam show
>>
>>713855
I think it was more than just 'epic blonde guy dies boohoo'
It was more so much about how the media can affect children through the glorification of war.
Bernie facilitates Als character arc. He warms up to Bernie after being sold on his lies of being an almost ace soldier. In reality, the OYW was nothing like the fantasies Al was sold in his video games. Most soldiers would have been ordinary guys like Bernie, not aces like Amuro.

It's sad not just because Bernie has died, but because Al has learned the truth about war.
>>
>>713387
I've seen a lot of people say this and always wondered which source it's from.
>>
Not theological, but historical.
Gundam The Origin, first OVA shows us the power struggle in the Communist Party in the 1920s
>>
What philosophy matches that of Venture Bros a show in which the creators say is about "failure".
>>
>>713855
>>713895
It also has a lot to do with good intentions and motives for fighting. Dialogue was on point.
>>
>>709044
This show is awesome.
>>
>>709136
This
>>
>>717493
this show is horse shit. The original Avatar was so much better imho
>>
>>712936
>CS Lewis
He made a sci fi series.
>>
>>712882
>shiro tokia
>japan heavy chemical industries
yeah, definitely yankees
>>
>>711963
>>712050
To bring up Gundam again, Tomino's newtype concept is rooted in buddhist/hindu concepts, I don't understand enough to really talk about them sadly but it does seem pretty self evident that Newtypes are supposed to be pretty deeply spiritual.
>>
>>713552
Well, the sequel to RS2 came out. Same lore, but they expanded on it tremendously. We've got Priffindas (Elf crystal city) now too. The lore is pretty GOAT. Basically, a Mahjarrat named Sliske (same race of people of Azzanadra, the guy who gives you Ancient Magicks) killed Guthix with the Staff of Armadyl and absorbed his power like Zammy to Zaros. This lore unfolded maybe about 2 years after you quit.

Ability-based combat instead of the old bridding tactics. Also lots of pay to win.

Basically the Jews that bought it from Andrew made it into a WoW clone.
>>
>>709305
Didn't he say something like "I didn't set out to write a Christian book, but I am a Christian man so of course my beliefs are expressed through my writing"
>>
>>718676
>newtype concept is rooted in buddhist/hindu concepts

It was a multipurpose plot element. Rather than just support beliefs, it also brought up questions. I mean look at how much the zeeks look like Nazis; if a newtype superrace which was objectively the master-race in terms of power were to come into existence, what are the ethical implications? In modern day people would rather argue that there isn't one, but if there were, would it be best to treat them better than others anyway? I think it's a deeper question to attack when it comes to things like racism.
>>
>>712936
Ghost in the Shell (Standalone Complex in particular) has plenty of CS Lewis quotes thrown in, but at the same time can also come off as mechanistic. You'll like it if you like thins along the lines of blade runner.
>>
>>717748
Nah. Plus Korra is hot as fuck.
>>
>>717767
As in "aside from CS Lewis." It doesn't have to be scifi either.

>>719812
I don't see how quoting Lewis makes an anime Christian or Christian-esque
>>
>>719899
It discusses similar topics Lewis does, as suggested by the fact that he's used as reference material
>>
File: TalosCat.jpg (117 KB, 1080x685) Image search: [Google]
TalosCat.jpg
117 KB, 1080x685
What does /his/ think of this?
>>
>>722197
What bout it?
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.