[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /his/torians. Some of you are weird and misguided, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: RussiaBTFO.jpg (296 KB, 640x454) Image search: [Google]
RussiaBTFO.jpg
296 KB, 640x454
Hey /his/torians.

Some of you are weird and misguided, but I just want to say thanks for being the best board around. You're not pretentious like /lit/ and you succinctly and effectively btfo /pol/ every time they appear.

It's nice to have a board with reasonable discussions.
>>
>>663948
Glad to have you friend.
>>
>>663948
Yeah I don't really contribute much, but I like reading everything.
>>
>>663948
Yeah. Was getting real tired of /pol/'s shit, desu. Before it was /pol/, /k/ and /lit/, in that order. Now it's /his/ all the way. Thanks guys
>>
fuck off

you aren't contributing anything to this board and for that you aren't any better than a /pol/lack

get the fuck out
>>
>>665559
This.

Your sentiments are appreciated OP, but let's make this a /his/ thread.

What /his/ books have you bought recently?
Yesterday I bought
Patrick O'Brian's The Thirteen Gun Salute
Patrick O'Brian's The Golden Ocean
Hornblower books 9 and 10, which I'll read upon finding the first 8 (they were dirt cheap)
M. I. Finley's The Ancient Economy
Chardin's Travels in Persia, 1673-1677
>>
>>663948
/pol/ isn't wrong though
>>
File: Sino-Japanese War 6.jpg (82 KB, 736x358) Image search: [Google]
Sino-Japanese War 6.jpg
82 KB, 736x358
This is a war artwork thread now.

Post/discuss war artwork.
>>
File: 1453588060360.jpg (4 MB, 4000x2998) Image search: [Google]
1453588060360.jpg
4 MB, 4000x2998
>>666242
/pol/ is always right
>>
>>666231
I'd prefer to discuss when Russia got crushed in the time of troubles.
>>
>>666231
The first four are >>>/lit/
Stop boasting about the kilos of pigshit you eat.
>>
>>666231
I recently bought The Myth of Sisyphus and Thus Spoke Zarathustra (which I just finished reading)
>>
File: his.jpg (235 KB, 1713x706) Image search: [Google]
his.jpg
235 KB, 1713x706
ITT
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.