[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Before 1967, the Romanian abortion policy was one of the most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: AWomansRight.jpg (18 KB, 324x216) Image search: [Google]
AWomansRight.jpg
18 KB, 324x216
Before 1967, the Romanian abortion policy was one of the most liberal in Europe. Because the availability of less drastic contraceptive methods was poor, abortion was the most common means of family planning.

Through a combination of modernization of the Romanian community, the high participation of women in the labor market and a low standard of living, the number of births significantly decreased since the 1950s, reaching its lowest value in 1966. However, the leaders saw the decreasing number of births mainly as a result of the decree issued in 1957 that legalized abortion. To counter this sharp decline of the population, the Communist Party decided that the Romanian population should be increased from 23 to 30 million inhabitants. In October 1966,[1] decree 770 was authorized by Ceaușescu. Abortion and contraception were declared illegal, except for few very restricted cases.

o enforce the decree, society was strictly controlled. Contraceptives disappeared from the shelves and all women were forced to be monitored monthly by a gynecologist. Any detected pregnancies were followed until birth. Secret police kept their eye on operations in hospitals closely.

Sex education was refocused primarily on the benefits of motherhood, including the ostensible satisfaction of being a heroic mother who gives her homeland many children.

(cont)
>>
The direct consequence of the decree was a huge baby boom. Between 1966 and 1967 the number of births increased by almost 100%, and the number of children per woman increased from 1.9 to 3.7. Hastily, thousands of nursery schools were built, and the new generation was forced to participate in sports and cultural activities. The generation born in 1967 and 1968 was the largest in Romanian history.

In the seventies, birth rates declined again. Economic pressure on families remained, and people began to seek ways to circumvent the decree. Wealthier women were able to obtain contraceptives illegally, or bribed doctors to give diagnoses which made abortion possible. Especially among the less educated and poorer women there were many unwanted pregnancies. These women could only utilize primitive methods of abortion, which led to infection, sterility or even their own death. The mortality among pregnant women became the highest of Europe during the reign of Ceaușescu. While the childbed mortality rate kept declining over the years in neighboring countries, in Romania it increased to more than ten times that of its neighbors.

Many children born in this period became malnourished, were severely physically handicapped, or ended up in care under grievous conditions, which led to a rise in child mortality.

Since the fall of Decree 770 the number of abortions has risen in Romanian; in 2002, 7.9% of Romanian women had reported undergoing an abortion. Some conclude that the number of abortions is so high because of the lack of knowledge of birth control methods by the Romanian population.

(cont.)
>>
>murder is woman's right
>>
>>833658
Murder.
>>
>>833664
>>833669
I thought you all hated ghetto blacks and yet here you are begging for more of them.
>>
>>833694
Murder makes people value life less. Jewish ghettos in Poland were not battlefields and crime scenes.
>>
>>833694
I actually do hate ghetto blacks but I'm not edgy enough to advocate murdering them.
>>
In their book Freakonomics, authors Steven Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner make the argument that children that are born after their mothers are refused an abortion are much more likely to commit crimes or refuse to recognize authority when they hit adulthood. They further argue that the Decreței are exactly the same people who spearheaded the effort to violently overthrow Ceaușescu's regime in 1989. In that year, the oldest Decreței would have been 22 years old, in the general age range of most revolutionaries. Levitt and Dubner note that Romania was the only east-European communist country with strict anti-abortion and anti-contraception laws at the time, and also the only country whose ruler was violently overthrown and killed at the end of the Cold War. Most other such countries experienced a tumultuous, but peaceful, transition. There were however other aspects of totalitarian rule that would promote violent reaction instead of peaceful transition, including a lack of associational life and legal gatherings, a more extensive system of informants and special police than any state other than the GDR, and a cult of personality built up around the supreme leader.

(end)

Would you agree with the theory that children born of refused abortions (so basically born of forced pregnancies) are more violent and prone to criminality? It makes sense for them to turn out this way since the mother wouldn't care for a child she doesn't want, if he dies getting shot or stabbed it doesn't matter much. These studies: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legalized_abortion_and_crime_effect point to a causative link between legal abortion and reduction of crime.
>>
>>833704
/pol/? :^)
>>
>>833669
>>833694
>>833702
It's cool unwanted children end up murdering each other since mommy doesn't give a shit about them anyway. Hopefully they will murder anon along the way.
>>
>>833718
One could only hope.
>>
>>833712
Nope, swing and a miss.

In fact I think /pol/ WOULD advocate genocide.
>>
File: 1457568555890.jpg (65 KB, 372x555) Image search: [Google]
1457568555890.jpg
65 KB, 372x555
>>833658
>>833661
Lurking
>>
>>833722
>Hating blacks
>anti-abortion
Nah, Im close.
>>
>>833658
>>833661
>>833705
>Would you agree with the theory that children born of refused abortions (so basically born of forced pregnancies) are more violent and prone to criminality? It makes sense for them to turn out this way since the mother wouldn't care for a child she doesn't want, if he dies getting shot or stabbed it doesn't matter much.

It might be true, but it's also ignoring the fact that Romania was a complete shithole then, and most people didn't live good lives regardless of whether a woman was forced or not forced to have a child.

If the same trend is seen in a country that is rich and prosperous, then that would be interesting.
>>
>>833669
Damn it, now Im bleeding from that edge. Biting remarks anon. Nicely meme'd.
>>
>>833726
Close to what? You think /pol/ is the only place on the internet where people hate blacks?
>>
>>833727
From the link
>studies in Canada and Australia claim to have established a correlation between legalized abortion and overall crime reduction
>>
>>833732
No but thats their most famous hub here, and since we constantly get /pol/ shitposters here, it's not a bad guess.
>>
>>833735
Also from the link
>a 2007 study by Jessica Reyes at Amherst College stated: "This implies that, between 1992 and 2002, the phase-out of lead from gasoline was responsible for approximately a 56% decline in violent crime. Sensitivity testing confirms the strength of these results. Results for murder are not robust if New York and the District of Columbia are included, but suggest a substantial elasticity as well. No significant effects are found for property crime. The effect of legalized abortion reported by Donohue and Levitt (2001) is largely unaffected, so that abortion accounts for a 29% decline in violent crime (elasticity 0.23), and similar declines in murder and property crime. Overall, the phase-out of lead and the legalization of abortion appear to have been responsible for significant reductions in violent crime rates."
>>
>>833735
That's interesting, but still. I wonder what the supposed correlation is.
>>
>>833737
I don't go to /pol/ since it's a teenage wankfest for wannabe sociopathic edgelords. Basically /b/ with an agenda.

>their most famous hub

This might be news for you, but literally no board on 4chan actually likes blacks.
>>
>>833745
/mu/ does
>>
>>833745
But it stems from /pol/; they're the most extreme board. People who don't like blacks generally go to /pol/ because they share the same views. Therefore it's acceptable to assume that racist anons at least spend time on /pol/.

And yea, it is 4chan's most famous "racist spot", the board is based around that. Isn't /lgtb/ the most famous gay spot for 4chan users? So why wouldn't /pol/ be like that for far right-wing "counter-culture" edgelords?
>>
You know, I'm not religious or particularly love people in general, but devolving a potential human life into a mere vanity problem for the "mother" is such a shitty approach.
Yes it is scary to give birth, yes you're gonna have cosmetic consequences. But seriously, there are at the very least 2 other lives concerned, the father's and the child's, even if you don't believe human life to be valuable enough to give a fuck about by itself.
>>
>>833745
>This might be news for you, but literally no board on 4chan actually likes blacks.

You don't hang around all the boards very much do you? The strict nigger haters are visiting from poltards anyways.
>>
>>833764
>it stems from /pol/

Nope. 4chan was racist as shit years and years before /pol/ was created. I can already tell you're some newfaggot who arrived here after 2011, probably from reddit at that.
>>
>>833778
yeah, and then /pol/ formed, and that's where they hang out now. So when they visit other boards, aren't they still /pol/ users?
>>
>>833764
/pol/ contains the edgelords, but vast majority of racist people are not edgelords. I think there's a pretty thick line between "I don't like blacks and don't want to be around them" and "KILL ALL THE NIGGERS". But since you paint all people who oppose your views with the same brush, you might not even realize that.
>>
>>833766
If the father wants the child while the mother doesn't he can keep the child as long as he legally frees the mother from all obligation toward the child or the father. It's out of her, it's no longer her concern.

But we all know how problematic, violent and prone to being criminals or defective people kids of single parents or living with step-parents turn out.
>>
>>833784
Both are pretty edgy to be honest. One might be way worse than the other, but they are the same color, but a different shade.
>>
>>833792
How is not liking blacks edgy at all? I mean honestly, I don't want to live next to blacks because I don't want my children getting robbed, stabbed and raped. If this is edgy to you, let alone on par with advocating genocide, then you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>833743
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Lead-crime_hypothesis

yeah it's rational wiki but it gives a brief summary against, for and alternate hypothesis.
>>
>>833799
Yeah you're right. Assuming that living next to a black person almost guarantees that you risk your safety is something (ignorant) people in the fifties would do. That's not edgy, that's just outdated.
>>
>>833787
>But we all know how problematic, violent and prone to being criminals or defective people kids of single parents or living with step-parents turn out.
So you're going to assign a value on human life based on inconclusive statistics you found out in the internet? Why not propose eugenic approach and mass culling then? I mean it will make a nice statistical picture, right until the next generation grows up and society returns the basic status quo.
>>
>>833778
That was a hate extended to everything not only Blacks.

>>833745
Vast majority don't care.
>>
>>833799
yup, that confirms it. >>>/pol/. cya.
>>
>>833806
>ignorant people in the fifties

Yeah, right. My uncle got stabbed during the race riots in Detroit back in the late 60s simply for being white. Then even in modern times you see the Cincinnati riots, the Ferguson riots, the Baltimore riots, the rabid murderzone that is South Side Chicago, the knockout game, etc. It's not an outdated view as the blacks are behaving exactly the same way they did 50 years ago. Can you blame me for not wanting to live next to them?

>>833813
>everything I don't like is /pol/

Fuck off shitposter.
>>
>>833807
I assign value on the idea that existing life > abstract potential life, and if the mother feels her life is made worse for the presence of an unwanted person inside her body, it's her right to remove the intruder from her body and not have to be forced to interact with it, as forced negative interactions lead to highly negative effects.
>>
>>833832
Unless she got raped, she is directly responsible for putting this "unwanted person" inside her womb. It's on par on voluntarily taking someone on an airplane and then kicking him out the door mid flight and killing him because MY AIRPLANE MY RULES. It's still murder.
>>
>>833826
nigga, you're the shitposter. You're literally doing it now.
>>
>>833842
What exactly did I say that makes you think I'm shitposting?
>>
>>833832
Murder for the sake of convenience is still murder.
>>
>>833845
You're trolling. I originally thought you we're being unironic but that whole thing about the blacks changed my mind. Face it, game over.
>>
>>833847
So is eating meat wrong? It's a convenience.
>>
>>833860
>that whole thing about blacks

What thing about blacks? I'm not saying they should be enslaved or genocided, I'm simply saying I don't want to live next to a bunch of unruly, violent people. I don't know what's edgy or trolling about that.
>>
>>833861
Murder does not apply to animals, you fucking shitstick.
>>
>>833826
>My uncle got stabbed during the race riots in Detroit back in the late 60s simply for being white.
Sure he did.

I'll entertain the idea that this really did happen. So if this happened to your uncle, this was in the sixties when racial tension was high. Black people were pissed off about their oppression. Wouldn't times have changed? Of course there are some extreme blacks, but most aren't like that. What applied fifty years ago in a completely different social environment wouldn't apply exactly today.

Furthermore, if you're not trolling, People from /pol/ constantly being like "KILL THE NIGGERS" is why we don't take it too seriously here. So it's natural to assume you're o the trolling spectrum.

If you're trolling, then 4chan is used to it. Go troll a normie site like 9gag or facebook. Much better reactions.
>>
>>833869
Prey tell, why is that?
>>
>>833863
>implying blacks are unruly or violent because of their blackness
that's where I think you're trying to be edgy.
>>
>>833841
How?
Sex is not for reproduction if the person having sex only wants it for fun and not for offspring. That's why birth control for women exists, and Romania's dictator forcibly took that away. The intruder is still an intruder and as an intruder deserves to be removed. It's legal to murder an intruder that infringes on your property.

Besides how do you expect a woman who is forced to have a child she doesn't want to raise that child? She won't give a fuck if it dies in the cradle if she doesn't abandon him at the hospital right away. Yay for collective burden.
>>
BACK ON TOPIC YOU ASSHOLES.
Actually what is the topic? OP just posted a fact bomb and that's it with no questions or purpose to his posts.
>>
>>833871
>Sure he did.

Yes, he did.

>So if this happened to your uncle, this was in the sixties when racial tension was high. Black people were pissed off about their oppression. Wouldn't times have changed?

Baltimore
St. Louis
Chicago
Detroit
Cleveland
New Orleans
Memphis

I don't think anything changed.

>Black people were pissed off about their oppression.

Top lel. Even if this was correct, it doesn't justify them assaulting random white people on the street simply because they're white.

>>833877
I guess reality is edgy as well.
>>
>>833881
>Would you agree with the theory that children born of refused abortions (so basically born of forced pregnancies) are more violent and prone to criminality? It makes sense for them to turn out this way since the mother wouldn't care for a child she doesn't want, if he dies getting shot or stabbed it doesn't matter much. These studies: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legalized_abortion_and_crime_effect point to a causative link between legal abortion and reduction of crime.
>>
>>833879
>have sex
>don't use any contraceptive methods
>OH MY GOD HOW DID THIS FETUS GET HERE? INTRUDER !!!

That's like going driving drunk and then acting shocked if you cause an accident.
>>
>>833874
Gee, i think it was because animals aren't sentient humans. Kind of like, i dont know, fetuses?
>>
>>833885
>Top lel. Even if this was correct, it doesn't justify them assaulting random white people on the street simply because they're white.
It doesn't justify it, but I am correct. Thats what they were pissed off about, and some still are (unjustibly though).

Yes, a lot has changed. We aren't as racially divided, but we are still divided. Black crime was worse back then because of poverty.
>>
>>833896
^this. Although animals are sentiant to some degree, fetuses aren't during early stages.
>>
>>833897
Maybe they had a right to be pissed off. But they had no right to attack random people on the street which they keep doing to this day, despite the fact segregation and discriminatory laws are long gone.
>>
>thread about abortion (in Romania)
>All anon can talk about is blacks
Gay Pastor Syndrome
>>
>>833885
The mistake you make is that you think every black person is a gangbanger or a Black Panther. It would be like saying every Indian shits in the streets, or all Middle Easterners are Muslim towelheads that hate freedom. It's useless memeing and doesn't mean anything. You attribute crime by whites to individuals, but crimes by blacks to black people as a whole. Baka desu senpai.
>>
>>833903
I'm not defending modern black "equality" movements. Despite whats going on, it's wrong to assume that living near a black household will sacrifice your safety. That's like assuming living near a muslim family will end up with your house being blown up.
>>
>>833906
Thinking a black person is more prone to being a gangbanger is like saying a fat person is more prone to developing diabetes. Of course not ALL of them develop diabetes, but a shitload of them do. It's no coincidence that most diabetics tend to be fat and that the most violent neighborhoods tend to be predominantly black.
>>
>>833895
>don't use contraceptive methods
>decree 770 was authorized by Ceaușescu. Abortion and contraception were declared illegal, except for few very restricted cases. To enforce the decree, society was strictly controlled. Contraceptives disappeared from the shelves
>Contraceptives disappeared from the shelves
>Contraceptives disappeared from the shelves

So I take it you're in total favor of the pill and sex education that teaches about the pill and similar methods of birth control?
>>
>>833918
>fucking Romania = all abortion cases ever

I don't know how commie Romanians having contraceptives banned in the 80s justify western women treating abortion clinics like beauty salons.
>>
>>833917
So about poor neighborhoods? If poor neighborhoods have the violent black problem, then what if a black family doesn't live there? If a black family moves next to your suburban home, then is the threat still the same, despite being out of the violence and poverty elements?
>>
>>833923
Maybe because western society still sabotages birth control and sex education in regards of birth control on the grounds of idiocies like religion, misogyny and /pol/-/r9k/ 'women are for breeding!11' mentality?
>>
>>833923
Why do you pretend to care about unwanted fetuses? Do you adopt? Do you support raising taxes to help pay for these unwanted children after they are born? Do you like increased crime rates?
>>
>>833934
He doesn't adopt or care about those because "muh moralitah".
>>
Am I in /his/ or /pol/?
You people need to get your shit together.
>>
>>833923
it doesn't and they don't. There's 17 abortions per 1000 births in the UK. Meanwhile in East Europe, in some areas there are more abortions than births. Western women are treating them like beauty salons indeed my friend.
>>
>>833938
You're in /his/. just one pro-life black hating pol-troll who hijacked the thread.
>>
>>833933
>western society still sabotages birth control

source: your anus
>>
>>833933
This best be bait.
>>
>>833949
Except some people in the US do just that. Not in Europe or Canada, but their are some religious groups in the US who are basically anti-sex.
>>
>>833954
And these religious groups are holding women at gunpoint and preventing them from buying the pill?
>>
>>833947
It's more than one person. It's more like there's a buttblasted feminist ITT getting anxious over people calling her out on her pro-murder views.
>>
>>833960
No, but they still do try to sabatage concepts like contraception and sex education. Now I know not all religious people and pro-lifers are doing this, and this is just a fringe few; but this is a problem in the super religious US.

And some protesting mobs stop women from entering planned parenthood to get contraceptives where otherwise they might not be avaliable or able to afford it :^)
>>
>>833967
>>833960
>>833949
Now samefag all these "pro-murder" comments.
>>
File: image.png (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
14 KB, 400x400
>>833885
>>
File: when deus vults juuust right.png (715 KB, 892x700) Image search: [Google]
when deus vults juuust right.png
715 KB, 892x700
>>833664
>>833669
>>833702
>>833847
>>833967
Anything I might want to say's already been said. Never change lads
>>
>>833995
Why are you so mad?
>>
>>834003
Because the guy he replied to is clearly not associated with the real world.
>>
>>834000
Thats because you already said it on this thread :^)
>>
>>834014
Try elaborating why. So far I've seen no actual arguments except for people accusing me of being a troll, a /pol/tard or a guy who doesn't go outside. Nothing but ad hominems.
>>
>>834026
Because you sond like a troll, and I have protested with arguments. Doesn't change that we all think you're a troll.
>>
File: go_outside.png (304 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
go_outside.png
304 KB, 400x300
>>833995
This anon forgot a few. I'll finish the list.
>>833669
>>833694
>>833702
>>833826
>>833841
>>833832
>>833869
>>833917
>>833949
>>833952
ofc, most of them are probably the same anon.
>>
>>834034
I didn't see any arguments other than "times have changed". They have only changed in the sense that there are no rednecks publicly lynching blacks on the nearest tree, but the black neighborhoods are still cesspits full of drugs and violence.

So in essence, whites stopped enslaving and mass murdering blacks and all the discriminatory racial laws have been repealed, but blacks still insist on acting like criminal elements.
>>
>>834052
You got exactly 4 posts right.
>>
>>834016
>WAH ONLY ONE PERSON COULD POSSIBLY DISAGREE WITH ME
Whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
>>834061
Im sure you're at least one on the list my friend.
>>
>>834060
looks like the lad got at least 7 actually.
>>
>>834063
Autists and their lists.
>>
>>834063
I'm not
Including this post I've made exactly three ITT
>>
>>833871

the reddit is deep in this one
>>
>>834084
The user-who-commented-that and /pol/ is deep here.
>>
File: postt.png (105 KB, 627x469) Image search: [Google]
postt.png
105 KB, 627x469
>>834069
No friend, exactly 4. You are literally paranoid. Moreover it's pretty amusing that instead of addressing the point you sperg out trying to guess which anon made which post.
>>
>>834098
Of course that's one guy. I'm talking about multiple anima here. There are probably three anima mentioned. Your screenshot only proves that you're the four comment one.
>>
>>834106
I don't watch animus.
>>
>>833661
ok? you are not an unborn child, you don't get to represent their interests in legislature
>>
>>834106
*anons. Autocorrect.
>>
>>834110
That was a mistake. I corrected it.
>>
>>834106
You're autistic.
>>
>>833704
Are you retarded?
>>
>>834147
Quality post right here.
>>
>>833869
I'm pro-life, but that's not a good argument, and it's still murder. You could say they're not equal but don't make them not the same when to some degree, they are.
>>
>>833972
This. As a pro-lifer, if we want to end abortion, we need to encourage contraceptives and not try to force abstinence methods that don't work.
>>
>>834128
And you're retarded. So what?
>>
>>833871
>>833871
>Black people were pissed off about their oppression
Crying of laughter right now, this is either beautiful, incredibly aesthetic trolling, or a delusional, self-hating white that has never lived around black people.
>>
>>834392
Are you white?

>>834568
Or just an assdevastated black.
>>
>>834568
The guy he was replying to was the beautiful aesthetic trolling. It's almost as if he was legit.
>>
>>834575
yes, but that probably wouldn't make sense to you because if I was white I wouldn't be violent correct?
>>
>>834641
>Yes

Proof?
>>
File: 1444320652550.jpg (33 KB, 649x553) Image search: [Google]
1444320652550.jpg
33 KB, 649x553
>>834026
>>834053
You really do need to go outside. Maybe talk to someone face to face, too.
>>
>>834643
Okay, here you go.
>>
>>834643
didnt upload. Here you go.
>>
>>834653
Maybe he should go outside and loot a store or two, you mean?
>>
>>834680
Nah, apparently he has to be black to do that, and he's clearly not :^)
>>
>>833745
right. I know this is 4chan but please reserve your shitposting to another board.
>>
>>833669
Nice trying to be witty. Speak evidence please.
>>833704
Your entire thread... Hey pal, did you just blow in from stupid town?
>>833712
Probably not. Just 4chan edgelords.
>>833735
I agree, but how big is the effect?
>>833745
Yet you're from there?
>>833806
Europe wasn't as anti-black as the US in the 50's. It was more or less outdated back then too.
>>833826
fuck off shitposter
>>833869
It kind of does by pro-life logic.>>833881
too late. were way too far off now.
>>833933
Dont blame the entire west for this. It's really only America
>>833934
Pro-lifers admit that the current model is a shit one. The smart ones (yes they exist) want to focus more on encouraging contraceptives.
>>833947
and you took the bate.
>>833960
Wasn't there a PP shooting?
>>833967
There seems to be more pro-choicers in the comments.
>>834000
so all you ever say is murder?
>>834026
there are, you're just too ignorant to see yourself get BTFO'd.
>>834071
Didn't someone on your side just post a list?
>>834147
he probably is.
>>834568
>>834575
assuming the same person posted this.
>>
File: 1454644168472.gif (1 MB, 211x203) Image search: [Google]
1454644168472.gif
1 MB, 211x203
>that autist who keeps replying to 50 posts at once over and over again
>>
File: 1449458766056.jpg (309 KB, 1500x988) Image search: [Google]
1449458766056.jpg
309 KB, 1500x988
There is literally no valid argument against early-term abortion, to be quite honest.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 422x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 422x600
>>833879
>reffering to a fetus as an intruder
>implying a fetus has the ability to intrude despite not yet having cognitive functions that allow it to distinguish locations
>implying a fetus somehow magically becomes human if it's born

You're one of those fucks who hated on that Doritos commercial for "humanizing the fetus" aren't you?
>Voluntarism, not even once
>>
>>834934
This.
>>
>>834173
>not try to force abstinence methods that don't work
They don't work because the zeitgeist is "do what you want as long as it doesn't directly harm others bar the unborn or people with unpopular opinions."

People feel entitled to sex-for-pleasure as though it's as important as clean drinking water.

If you put more reverance to it beyond "on par with a good meal at Olive Garden" then abstinence would be more effective.

NFP has periods of abstinence in it which encourage the couple to respect eachother and look beyond the pleasure of orgasm to love eachother deeper. Look at that Old Spice Guy's sex fast and how much it helped his relationship.
>>
>>834823
Murder.
>>
>>834934
>>834959

You both would have been murdered.
>>
>>834997
As long as it's consent, they are entitled to it. Leaving abortion out of this equation, that's why contraceptives exist.
>>
>>833664
>>833669
But a lump incapable of surviving without an umbilical cord is not a human being
>>
File: 1453315898690.jpg (63 KB, 396x540) Image search: [Google]
1453315898690.jpg
63 KB, 396x540
>>835020
>I

I was not a person until I reached late-term.

>would have been

My mother willfully had me.

>murdered

Fucking lol.
>>
>>834823
>except the ones that I like don't do it that way, duh

Man, pro lifers have no shame when it comes to discussion. Is the most effective birth control not a variety that is available to stop the pregnancy and birth at multiple levels?
>>
>>835020
Murder? You mean abortion? Well anyways, we were both clearly born, so we wouldn't have been "murdered", because nobody is forcing our moms to get an abortion.
>>
So are pro-lifers also anti-death penalty and anti-castle doctrine?
>>
>>835037
I'm pro-choice. I just wanted to see the other side of the coin.
>>
>>834925
>TIFO you're the anti black guy.
>>
>>835037
The most effective one is not having sex.

You don't need to have Orgasms no matter how much society deems them a "basic human right."

They are about as much a basic human right as cracking your knuckles to release pressure is.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 640x960
>>835035
>I was not a person until I reached late-term.

And you honestly believe that?
>>
>>835081
Isn't cracking your knuckles more or less a human right?
Please use better arguments.
>>
>>835032
>consent is all that matters in making something licit

Yet assisted suicide is rightly hated.
>>
>>835085
By most people's logic, a person isn't a "person" until the nervous system develops desu.
>>
>>835035

You do not seem to grasp that if your mother got rid of that "clump of cells" clinging to her uterus, you would not exist here on earth.

Nor do you seem to understand that you are still just a clump of cells.

It's murder.
>>
>>835092
And it shouldn't be.
>>
File: Np3N2yh.jpg (56 KB, 720x552) Image search: [Google]
Np3N2yh.jpg
56 KB, 720x552
>>835085
There is no such thing as a person until qualia, which is not possible at such an early term.
>>
File: 1449481148647.jpg (528 KB, 1600x995) Image search: [Google]
1449481148647.jpg
528 KB, 1600x995
>>835105
>You do not seem to grasp that if your mother got rid of that "clump of cells" clinging to her uterus, you would not exist here on earth.

I doubt I would have cared very much at the time, I didn't have any form of consciousness.

>Nor do you seem to understand that you are still just a clump of cells.

The exception being that I now experience qualia.

>It's murder.

You're trying too hard.
>>
>>833718
>>833721
Now this is too much guys...
>>
>>835090
>Isn't cracking your knuckles more or less a human right?
In what possible way is it a human right?

If it's a human right, is suicide a human right? Is trying to talk down and save a jumper a violation of human rights? Is using meth a human right? Should the age of consent be lowered drastically so two hormonal middle schoolers can make smut?

>muh slippery slope
Here's the thing, you need to provide reasons for why that could never happen for claims of that fallacy being used to be valid
>>
>>835106
Tell that to a grieving mother who's child offed themself.
>He consented to suicide, it was HIS BODY HIS CHOICE!
>>
>>835081
Actually women need orgasms or they develop hysteria.
>>
>>835139
They need a bullet to the fucking head then.
>>
>>835102
>>835108
Okay, I'll buy a dog, get it pregnant and make it miscarry.

By your reasoning thats fine because not only are her pups lacking qualia, but the dog herself isn't human and isn't capable of human rights.

Oh wait, that line of reasoning is really fucked up isn't it? Yeah, because it is and so are your justifications for abortion.
>>
>>835146
>pro-lifers
>all life is sacred except for that of women who enjoy their sexuality those filthy sluts how dare they they should all obey me instead
>>
>>835150
>the dog herself isn't human and isn't capable of human rights
It isn't? It's a fucking dog.
>>
>>835155
I'm not a pro lifer, I'm just gay. We develop the artificial womb and then women can burn.
>>
>>835139
>Actually women need orgasms or they develop hysteria.
The 1800s called, they wanted their diagnoses back, and for an explanation as to how this "cellular telephone" thing works.
>>
>>835081
>The most effective one is not having sex
Confirmed for never being in a loving relationship with a woman, who want sex if they like you.
>>
>>835170
If the 1800s got one thing right is guessing that women acted crazy because of the extreme repression of their sexuality. Orgasms and enjoying one's sexuality are extremely beneficial to a woman, while repression only leads to mental illnesses of all range.
>>
>>835162
And yet if I intentionally forced animals to miscarry or chucked a cat off an overpass, most abortion activists would say I'm fucked up.

No one who advocates abortion believes in human rights. They only believe in one thing: the assumed right to pleasure.

Hedonists every one of them.
>>
>>835130
pro-life indeed.
>>
>>835134
you just used a slippery slope fallacy. I never implied any of those things.
>>
>>835166
well fuck you then. I'm pro-choice but what the fuck man?
>>
>>835198
You're a special breed of either stupid or troll, aren't you?
>>
>>835174
>not having sex doesn't prevent conception of offspring
Yeah tell that to Lonesome George or the last Thylacene in captivity. They could've repopulated their species, they just went trying hard enough.

I am in a relationship. My GF and I just don't have sex because we aren't married. And once we are, we'll use Natural Family Planning.

Oh but apparently I'm just a repressed loon because not having sex kills relationships.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/how-a-90-day-sex-fast-changed-terry-crews-marriage_us_5627d147e4b02f6a900f2ee1
Yep, future divorcees right there, 90 days with no sex? How barbaric!
>>
>>835206
"Consent is all you need" is voluntarism.

Voluntarism enables slippery slope to happen.
>>
>>835223
dude, if you dont want to have sex, thats cool. If you're attacking other people for wanting sex, I'm going to assume you're a troll.
>>
File: ew girls.png (245 KB, 942x470) Image search: [Google]
ew girls.png
245 KB, 942x470
>>835207
When we develop those wombs, women are done. DONE. Their control over reproduction will vanish. And it's gonna solve so many problems:

>controlled and planned reproduction, not reproduction spawning from some cunt's whim and carelessness on a drunk night
>preventing overpopulation
>no single mom child support, no benefits, no nothing
>no unwanted / accidental pregnancies as men can't get pregnant
>since women will not be needed for reproduction, they won't be needed for practically anything and we're free to effectively eliminate the dumber half of the world's population

We already made leaps towards developing eggs from male primordial germ cells, meaning two males will be able to procreate. With the development of the artificial womb, we are entirely removing women from reproduction and then we're free to remove them from existence as well.

GYNOCIDE is happening darling, and it can't come soon enough.
>>
>>835230
And you went the other way. So sex and suicide shouldn't be allowed even with consent? Why shouldn't those two subjects be allowed with consent? That's what Im asking.
>>
File: image.png (240 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
image.png
240 KB, 460x276
>>835209
So explain then how Humane Vitae DIDNT predict virtually all of societies ills that stem from contraception like increased instances of infidelity, loss of respect for women, abuse of power through it like China's one child policy and a sense of unlimited dominion over the self?
>>
>>835236
>literally playing god
>not realizing how much that concept has been decried throuout history
>>
>>835081
>pro-life
>anti-suicide
So you just want people to be alive no matter what? It should be a matter of choice.
>>
>>835268
Don't bother. It's a troll.
>>
>>835259
Yup. Troll.
>>
File: 1456467748885.jpg (90 KB, 478x750) Image search: [Google]
1456467748885.jpg
90 KB, 478x750
>>835277
>>835268
You wish I was a troll. We are close to achieving the next step in advancing mankind by removing the defective sex.
>>
>>835289
Damn nigga, you good. Best troll to happen to this thread. That anti-black guy sucked but you know how to troll. I wish more were like you, actually good.
>>
File: 1456458810131.gif (997 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1456458810131.gif
997 KB, 245x245
>>835300
Getting insecure in your pants m'lady?
>>
>>835241
Sex requires consent yes, but consent gets treated as the be all, end all of an acts licitness.

Suicide shouldn't be allowed because it directly flies in the face of evolution (try to not die), treats the idea of human life as expendable and not worth anymore than an ant on the sidewalk, and suicidal thoughts can be treated.

Even cases of "well I'm terminally ill, might as well die now" crosses into the realm of playing god, that man should have absolute dominion over everything and every limit is bad and must be done away with.

But then when every limit is done away with, the wall protecting the village children from falling off the cliff is gone and they can't be guarenteed safe. Your hubris of dominion is your downfall. Do you truly believe a world where you can consent to participate in a snuff film that gets public release is a good one?

Fear of such moral decay, such bestial tendencies that even beasts have the reverance to abhor is how man survived with his intellect. Apathy toward it will destroy man.
>>
>>835271
>choice is all that matters!
You are what's wrong with society.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 500x463
>>835277
>>835282
>>835289
>he doesn't blindly follow secular utilitarianism and moral numbness it breeds
>he disagrees with me based on legitimate points
>LOLZ TROLL DONT LISTEB HIS OPINION NO VALID!!!
>>
>>835331
>
you're literally riding the slippery slope right now.
*sigh*, I know this is bait, but it's too damn tasty so here you go.
>Suicide shouldn't be allowed because it directly flies in the face of evolution
And fucking all the time procreates, thus spreading your genes. So that's pro-evolution, but you seem to be against that.
>"well I'm terminally ill, might as well die now"
When you want to die, you kill yourself as a human. How is that playing god?
>But then when every limit is done away with, the wall protecting the village children from falling off the cliff is gone and they can't be guarenteed safe.
This is where the wild ride I call the slippery slope begins. Anyways, thanks for humoring me.
>>
>>835351
Never said that. Im defending choice, and well. Since the poster count never changed, I assume you're the same guy :^)
>>
File: image.png (32 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32 KB, 429x410
>>835371
>bait
Actually I'm being earnest. Why do you assume bait?
>>
>>835440
Well if you are, then I'm sorry. I've just seen a lot of bait, and it looks pretty much just like this.
>>
>>835359
>He thinks morality is specific to abrahamic religions and even moreso arbitrarily specific to modern debates.

>He makes meme arguments based off the need for the abrahamic concept of a soul to not only exist in a somehow fathomable manner. And not only does so, but fathoms that it is both created in the womb and is a person in their fullness at the exact point of its genesis.

>He doesn't realize that in the pedantry of arguing over the limits of when it is or is not OK to use contraceptives, that he has already accepted the secular basis of what a fetus even is.

>obviously everyone BUT me is trolling.
>>
>>835034
It's one thing to say it's not a moral agent. It's fucking brain dead retarded to say it's not a human being. Animal development begins at the zygote. Moral agency is based on consciousness, though the degree to which remains controversial since it's largely pulled out of people's ass.
>>
>>835498
Yeah pretty much this. I think it's fine to get an abortion until the development of the nervous system, but that's just my educated opinion.
>>
File: 1448647518722.jpg (49 KB, 500x550) Image search: [Google]
1448647518722.jpg
49 KB, 500x550
>>835359
You still aren't seeing the big spooky skeleton in the closet, which is the existence of women.

No matter how much you bitch about modernism, no matter how much you think you can tame them and forcefeed them your "traditional family values", they will always come back and bite you in the ass.

They need to go. Permanently.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 349x254) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 349x254
>>835469
>he thinks Western society didn't come from people who's views were shaped by Abrahamic religion i.e. Christianity
>he thinks citing people like Plato changes that when those views of Plato still got filtered through a Christian lens during the Middle Ages
>he thinks just because something is old that makes it invalid to argue from but if it's new it's totes valid for argument
>he thinks the existance or lack thereof of souls is all that matters in discussing the err of utilitarianism when it comes to human life
>he thinks it okay to call arguments he disagrees with memes when his arguments can be called memes just as validly
>he thinks saying "contraceptives shouldn't be allowed anyway" means you need to accept secular standards
>he thinks you don't need to understand something to argue against it and if you understand it then you should be in favor of it
>>
>>835551
>he thinks Christianity was an indispensable part of Western society when Europe formed republics and democracies before Jesus was born
>>
>>835223
Why do you want to force what works for you on other people even when it doesn't work for them?
>>
>>835580
>Because abstinence only education works! Nevermind that the abstinence only education system lead to a generation of people who weren't very sexually educated and lead to a spike of STDs and abortions :DDD
>>
>>835506
>women are bad and should be done away with
Wow, Giovanni Montini sure wasn't kidding when he denounced contraception for leading to men "seeing women as a mere instrument of selfish enjoyment, and no longer as his respected and beloved companion" back in 1968.
>>
>>835190
Dude the 1800th century got nearly nothing right.
>>
>>835138
That's not assisted suicide you dolt
>>
File: 1453936578876.jpg (117 KB, 640x626) Image search: [Google]
1453936578876.jpg
117 KB, 640x626
>>835603
>females
>respected and beloved companions

Please. They are goddamn snakes. Entire history is a struggle between feminine and masculine elements. During the middle ages the clergy attempted to control women and limit their agency to a minimum, guess what, it didn't work, they crept right back in.

Moreover, the males had no choice but to begrudgingly tolerate their existence - since they needed women for reproduction. The moment we can achieve reproductive means without females, they need to get flushed down the toilet of history.

Your mother is your enemy
Your sister is your enemy
Your wife is your enemy
Your daughter is your enemy

Gynocide now
>>
>>835663
Did your post come with mommy issues and a /r9k/ bookmark or did you get that separate
>>
File: kveet.jpg (36 KB, 250x352) Image search: [Google]
kveet.jpg
36 KB, 250x352
>>835679
Don't talk to me, cunt demon.
>>
File: 1457231909725.jpg (39 KB, 246x268) Image search: [Google]
1457231909725.jpg
39 KB, 246x268
>>835663
>I'm a delusional faggot that needs to justify his illness
>>
>>835564
>he thinks Christianity is inconsequential in the development of Europe and Western society at large
>he thinks if it is that it's purely negative developments
>>
File: tert.jpg (264 KB, 781x960) Image search: [Google]
tert.jpg
264 KB, 781x960
>>835688
>I'm a member of the defective sex and I think my worthless opinions matter
>>
>>835679
I think Camile Paglia, who is a feminist, says basically the same.
>>
File: 1457738266723.jpg (42 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
1457738266723.jpg
42 KB, 800x587
>>835717
>if you don't like to get fucked in the ass like me, you're a woman
>>
>>835723
*Camille. I ain't even a fem bro
>>
>>835590
>he thinks "no sex and that's all we tell kids" is all abstinence education
>he thinks you can't teach kids "don't fuck" AND tell them about STD awareness
>he thinks choosing to abort only happens because it was abstinence only and not a lack of receptiveness to teen pregnancy that actually cares about the parents involved
>he thinks those numbers aren't inflated by the idea of "ah well, I can always just get an abortion"
>>
>>835733
Heterosexuality is like heroin addiction. You know the drug you're taking is shit and you're secretly envious of sober people, but being a weak minded individual you constantly attempt to justify your addiction by pretending your life would be hollow and empty without it. You think you have control over the drug, you think you're being its master while you're unknowingly being dragged to the abyss by it.

Stop being a cuckold. Free your soul.
>>
>>835752
>"No sex and thats all we tell kids" IS all abstinence education
>We do try to teach kids both, but we know it doesn't work, so tell them how to have sex responsibly because all abstinence training is fucking retarded.
>It's a variety of things he didn't mention, so abortion is good to have legal for a number of reasons.
>They aren't. They're reflected in the abortion rate.
>>
>>835752
>He's right.
>>
>>835772
>gee some people still do something we tell them not to
>ah well, might as well just let them do it anyway

What spineless chumps you are. Y'all need active temperance alongside chastity to make that work.
>>
>>835786
>he's a Cuck who thinks that's all good stuff
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 333x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 333x499
>>835755
>I have a nagging feeling sodomy is taking its toll on me
>must be evil heterosexuality trying to oppress me

Dean Baily would disagree.
>>
>>835827
So whats wrong with letting them have sex? Never really established that.
>>
>>835831
>You're a cuck who thinks sex is evil.
Don't let people engage in the devils exorcise. Gotta stop 'em.
>>
File: testosterone.jpg (225 KB, 565x800) Image search: [Google]
testosterone.jpg
225 KB, 565x800
>>835850
Bitch your reading comprehension is atrocious. I'm not saying heterosexuality oppresses me. I'm saying it's oppressing YOU.
>>
>>835752
wow you're retarded
>>
>>833705
There have been a slew of criticisms of Levitt & Dubner's conclusions. The simplest one is the lead theory.
>>
>>835876
Yet I'm at a lower risk of drug abuse, STDs and anal damage by being a monogamous straight male who upholds Catholic teaching on sexuality, which if you actually LOOKED at what we believe and didn't listen to angry feminists or Monty Python you'd realize we are right about it. Humane Vitae foresaw EVERYTHING discussed in this thread.
>>
>>835926
>Catholic
>literally bowing to a statue of a woman

No thank you. Even the thought of it repulses me immensely.

And I'm probably as much against despicable, degenerate homosexual behavior as you are, this is why I don't do drugs and live in a monogamous same sex relationship and believe it or not, a lot of the degenerate trends are just confused young gay males approximating females and their thoughtless frivolity, for which I blame the media and the LGBT lobby. That needs to be weeded out, drastically.

Regardless of that, bottom line is a female is not your friend or loyal companion and never will be. The sooner you wake the fuck up the better.
>>
>>835926
>christian
>drug abuse
>columbia
>mexico
>etc
>STDs
>sub saharan africa
Check your privies.
>>
mods really need to clean up the place.
>>
What the fuck is happening in this thread?
>>
>>835862
The fact that, with the "surrender self control, here's how to try and have zero consequences" you get a level of apathy to sex, that it's as worthy of reverance as a handshake. This leads to the hookup culture we have, where there's nothing really special about sex. It makes the congugal act have the same weight as masturbation.

Yes you should be aware of sexually transmitted diseases because those aren't all exclusively sexual, like herpes or pubic lice. However you should also be well aware sex makes babies and accept that reality, not hide from it.
>>
>>836066
/pol/ and /lgbt/ had a retarded baby
>>
>>836086
>Yes you should be aware of sexually transmitted diseases because those aren't all exclusively sexual, like herpes or pubic lice. However you should also be well aware sex makes babies and accept that reality, not hide from it.
Nobody is hiding from reality here except for your ridiculous claims. Yes we teach them that they are going to have a baby and about STDs. Pretending that we can crusade against premarital sex and win is retarded. It's gonna happen, and we might as well teach them how to do it right, and how to try to have zero consequences.
I want you to look back on what you have written on this post, and read it.
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 600x600
>>835962
>literally has the audacity to mock the Mother of God
Just keep being a bitter ass then.

No reason to cast pearls before swine.
>>
>>835999
>what are Protestant and secular humanitarians who think condoms solve any problem
Condoms are a bandaid, not a cure.
>>
>>836129
and it's better to have one than to not :^)
>>
>>833787
That's mostly from single mother homes, single fathers tend to be much better as parents
>>
File: 1457993546247.jpg (53 KB, 716x577) Image search: [Google]
1457993546247.jpg
53 KB, 716x577
>>833826
>>
>>836122
>Pretending that we can crusade against premarital sex and win is retarded. It's gonna happen, and we might as well teach them how to do it right, and how to try to have zero consequences
It's that kind of surrender that breeds this idea that premarital sex is okay. Surrender to a perceived inevitability isn't a solution. Yes, regardless it will still happen, but isn't it possible the current method still encourages rather than discourages or even remain neutral?

And I did read it. My points still stand.
>>
>>836145
So why aren't condoms doing anything even when "those backwards religious types" are told to shut up and let the UN hand out more Trojans? Why aren't numbers going down?
>>
>>836153
Okay, let me educate you.
>encouraging sex will make our kids have sex because it encourages it.
>Discouraging sex will make some kids do it because it's "edgy". Happened with Rock'n'Roll, D.A.R.E, and modern Atheism.
Therefore the least damaging point is to be neutral about it, and teach kids the consequences of sex. And from a moral standpoint, what's wrong with premarital sex?
>>
>>834934
What if the father wants to raise his child?
>>
>>836168
Because we're giving it to those "backwards religious types", and they're not using them. the Catholic church is discouraging it, so ofc Catholics in poor countries wont use them. Not to mention some Muslims dont use them for religious reasons.
>>
>>835962
You have a surprisingly good grasp on humanity
>>
women have the rights to enjoy themselves. this means sexually.

they have the right to endure the least consequences of their actions, so that they have more pleasures in their life.
>>
>>836172
feminists do not care about this.
>>
>>836172
As a pro-choicer, it's the woman's body, thus her choice. I do think that the dad shouldn't have to automatically pay for childcare if the baby is conceived out of wedlock. Men should also be able to adopt, so theres always alternatives.
>>
>>836095
Pretty much.
>>
>>833787
Lmao no, not in america at least. Fathers opinion and rights doesnt mean squat. If your babymomma wants an abortion there is nothing you can do to stop it
>>
>>836153
>We gotta stop sex desu
being this autistic.
>>
>>836208
I agree, but with the stipulation that promiscuity should never be socially acceptable.

Monogamy is the bedrock of civilization and undermining it has dangerous consequences.
>>
>>836125
I'm not quite sure why you're posting Luther, as if I consider him an authority on anything.

>mock the mother of God

She fully deserves mockery as she's literally elevated into a demigod status for giving birth. Like, that's her entire merit. Complete travesty.
>>
>>835962
Antagonizing half the population and your mother is not gonna do any good for your mental health. Your points of contention and methods of discussion are pretty much no different from the stereotypical negative attributes society gives to the female sex.
>>
>>836247
I know we insult autistic people a lot, but they're not THAT stupid.
>>
>>836253
So many words and yet zero substance. Your post is shit.
>>
>>836251
No one believes she's a demigod dipshit
>>
>>836292
Women need to be incinerated.
>>
>>836177
>Because we're giving it to those "backwards religious types", and they're not using them. the Catholic church is discouraging it, so ofc Catholics in poor countries wont use them. Not to mention some Muslims dont use them for religious reasons.
Or rather they get them, hear "this sounds way easier that what those religious guys want us to do" and get more promiscuous as a result, which coupled with various factors like Africa's population numbers and condom failure rates, cause it to rise rather than go down and people against condoms just get made the scapegoat.
>>
WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE MODS
>>
>>836335
Okay so hold on. I'll argue my point on the premise that you're right.
>Condoms are failing in Africa
>Therefore, we shouldn't be using condoms.
Flawed logic is flawed.
>>
>>836347
God has left us.
>>
>>836298
I don't give a single ounce of fuck about your internal theological mental gymnastics used to justify female worship. You bow to a statue of a woman, you're enslaved by a cunt.
>>
>>833664
>>833669
I just don't understand this mind-numbingly ignorant viewpoint. There is so much evidence that unwanted children fuck up society.
>>
>>836354
>meanwhile mods micromanage shitholes like /a/ post by post
>there is both a sitewide and board specific role against /pol/ outside of /pol/ here
>mfw im semi - /pol/ myself but not a 16 year old that needs to derail threads with my personal opinions that arent relevant to /his/
>>
>>836352
>Condoms are failing in Africa
>Therefore we should keep using condoms
That sounds more logically flawed though.
>>
File: 1456852305897.jpg (124 KB, 1280x1002) Image search: [Google]
1456852305897.jpg
124 KB, 1280x1002
Funny how the same people who cry about poor peope getting free shit and fucking up the system are the same people who will tell a drug addicted teenager that she shouldnt use science to stop a sperm cell from developing
>>
>>836373
Isn't enlightenment supposed to make you happier not bitter as old dishwater?
>>
>>836407
The only thing making me bitter are healthy men clinging to the chains that bind them.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.