[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*freezeframe* "WHOA!" "You ever have one of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Edouard_Manet_022.jpg (401 KB, 2024x1714) Image search: [Google]
Edouard_Manet_022.jpg
401 KB, 2024x1714
*freezeframe*
"WHOA!"

"You ever have one of those moments, where you think how did I get here?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZYgIrqELFw
>>
Why does /his/ have the worst memes?
>>
>>590672

I dont even got them most of time.
>>
>>590681
Teen movies do this sometimes. Most memes seen to originate from /pol/ or /int/. The "searching for the honest man" and "building the world's greatest empire" were alright but nothing dabk yet.
>>
File: pictures-jesus-cross.jpg (68 KB, 740x436) Image search: [Google]
pictures-jesus-cross.jpg
68 KB, 740x436
>*record scratch*
Yep, that's me. I bet you're wondering how I got into this situation. Well, it all started...
>>
>>590694

Ahhh... Seriously? I dont even have words.
>>
>>590694
i thought most came from /tv/. first time i saw this one was there, the count dooku version
>>
I'm still not sure if Maximilian had Mexico's best interests at heart or was just a delusional hack.

Imagine if he did live on to become Emperor though. Would he have joined his brother in WW I?
>>
>>590694
These are /tv/ memes.

WE WUZ
and POO IN LOO
are evidently juvenile, they are /pol/ and /int/ memes.
>>
>>590779
>I'm still not sure if Maximilian had Mexico's best interests at heart or was just a delusional hack.

A mix of both, guy always thought himself a mexican and pursued what he believed would be the best for Mexico and the mexican people. He was delusional as fuck thou, he did everything in his power to piss off his supporters (the church, the wealthy land owners and the conservative party) while trying to gain the support of those who keep trying to kill him (Juarez, the libtards and the US).

>Would he have joined his brother in WW I?
Max was huge Frenchboo and Angloboo, Mexico would have remained neutral just as those monarchies with links to both the central powers and the entente.
>>
>>590672
This is actually a /tv/ meme that migrated in here.
>>
>>590762
Nah this one did, just saying most from /his/ do.
>>
>>590672
/tv/ shitters f a m
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.