[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are muslim women oppressed? Does freedom mean something different
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Hijab_is_love_hijab_is_life.jpg (344 KB, 600x3327) Image search: [Google]
Hijab_is_love_hijab_is_life.jpg
344 KB, 600x3327
How are muslim women oppressed? Does freedom mean something different in the middle east?
>>
>>586355
As of now western muslim women aren't totally oppressed ( I would argue they are brainwashed ) But in every third world shithole run by Islam, they definitely are.
>>
Abrahamic religions are clearly misogynistic.

While a Muslim woman in the West can claim that she is wearing the niqab or hijab voluntarily, it is clearly a symbol of the patriarchal need of that culture to control and subordinate women.
>>
>>586355
> woman says she likes western culture and patriarchy is bullshit
> internalized patriarchy, brainwashed, conservative

> woman says she likes Islam and Arab culture
> wow, true feminist, so brave, please respect her being beaten and rights taken away
>>
Never trust a Muslim woman.

They're all pawns just for the purpose of trying to persuade nonbelievers into the Muslim religion.

Prove me wrong kek
>>
>>586395
what's wrong with saving non-believers?
>>
>>586400
Yes we must all be saved! So we can all enjoy eternal life at Hogwarts!
>>
>tfw no cute muslim girl to convert you
>>
>>586406
I will pray for you, insha'allah
>>
>>586411
>I will pray for you, God willing

Hmmm
>>
>>586406
K E K
E -- K
K E K
>>
>>586415
If Allah tells me not to pray for you, I will stop. Assalaamu alaikum
>>
>>586411
Wait, the original dragon ball z into was Arabic?

Doesn't it say inshalla over and over?
>>
>>586355
>a woman chooses and likes to be oppressed and treated as a second class citizen
wow, didn't know BDSM was so big in the developing world
>>
>>586426
cha-la head-cha-la.
Whatever the fuck that means.
>>
>>586427
Rape is the biggest fetish in the world, not counting body-part fetishes.
the control/power aspect is obviously hot. I wouldn't mind being forced into a hijab and being at the mercy of my husband and not being able to walk the streets alone, the problem is that the husband would be a sand-person.
>>
File: 1452957302018.jpg (649 KB, 800x1360) Image search: [Google]
1452957302018.jpg
649 KB, 800x1360
>>586439
Lol so you want westerners to become transvestite Muslims?

"Y'all are doing it wrong. Were gonna take your religion, show you how to do it right, and then oppress you for being a 'fundamentalist' Muslim"
>>
>>586496
>transvestite
wut?
I'm saying that the idea of living as a muslim women is kinda appealing to me personally, but it has the downside that I'd have to live with a mussleman, which would suck. It wasn't a response to islam being valid, it was a response to an implication that BDSM wasn't big in the developing world, which I absolutely believe it is.

Obviously imposing belief is generally reprehensible, and I personally believe Islam is wrong and repugnant.
>>
>>586507
>'m saying that the idea of living as a muslim women is kinda appealing to me

not your guy, but your fantasy seems to involve being a tranny.
>>
>>587026

Why do you assume that Anon is a boy?
>>
>>586355
hmm, I agree with your comic, I also fantasize about having a qt religious waifu some day because western women are whores, liberal muslim women in the west probably strike the best balance between freedom and responsibility, however in some countries in the middle east some women really are treated like shit, I also tip my fedora at some of the crazy things muhammad did and some of the things said in the koran
>>
>>586355
Don't particularly care for the message, but the artwork is cute.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.