[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who the fuck even is this guy? Can we stop posting him now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1453250424906.jpg (23 KB, 490x313) Image search: [Google]
1453250424906.jpg
23 KB, 490x313
Who the fuck even is this guy? Can we stop posting him now?
>>
>>579465
no
>>
Some irrelevant Britbong fascist who edgy 15 year olds on here worship.

Now, mods!
>>
Last time I visited /pol/ there was a german shitposter that spammed this pic with retarded comments
>>
>>579465

Oswald Moseley, leader of the Britisn Union of Fascists.

For some reason /pol/ a group of self declared neo fascists has decided that a man who was THE face of British fascism and was personal friends with fascist leaders they worship, he is somehow a bad guy.
>>
>>579698
Probably because he professed in his autobiography to not really liking Hitler that much, instead being Mussolini's boy. Not to mention his lack of support for genocide, war, and support for direct democracy generally go against /pol/s principles
>>
>>581060
This is why he was moderately based.

>>581063
Who's O'Duffy?
>>
>>581083
/lit/ they lap up the Irish
>>
File: lawrence_dennis_number_one.jpg (80 KB, 424x561) Image search: [Google]
lawrence_dennis_number_one.jpg
80 KB, 424x561
>>581063
While Mussolini's Bantz are impressive, I think the ultimate embodiment of /int/ is Lawrence Dennis.

He was literally a black man who insisted he was white.
>>
>>579550
What the fuck, is that FDR to the right?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.