[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we dispel the idea that communism is inherently undemocratic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Lenin.jpg (964 KB, 2320x3440) Image search: [Google]
Lenin.jpg
964 KB, 2320x3440
How do we dispel the idea that communism is inherently undemocratic?
>>
By ignoring Marx and come up with other good democratic version of it and pretend it's really communism when it really isn't.
>>
>>574080

By including more nigguz n shit. Seriously, haz you ever seen a commie thinka who wasn't some dried up cracka? Dat shit ain't democratic at all. Democrats are like ma man Obama. That's democracy, bitch, not Leinin and Stalin and all those other nasty ass crackas killin people n shit.
>>
by setting up a secret police that slaughters all who have that idea
>>
>>574100
This. Anyone who says communism is undemocratic is a counter-revolutionary and should be eliminated.
>>
>>574080
By erasing any historical record of your pic related. That would be a good start at least.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>574080
>How do we dispel the idea that communism is inherently undemocratic?
By physically eliminating the opposition.
>>
Democracy is a bourgeois distraction from proletarian praxis. Read 18th Brumaire
>>
>>574080
the very large number of dictatorships created in its name didn't help
>>
>>574080
Considering the first person to implement Communism-that man in your picture there-was a dictator, I doubt you can credibly argue that it is democratic.
>>
>>574196
Well at least you put your name back on but I knew immediately it was you before I saw the name field.
>>
Why should it be democratic tho.. Democracy is not something essential.
>>
>>574421

Democracy is essential for progress. Long-term reform can't occur in bureaucracy, it has consistently resulted in a clique of hyper-powerful morons in positions of permanent power. Hell, we've already got this result in the US just by using representative democracy.
>>
>>574080
you can't, the damage is done

rename yourself to social progressive democratic people's cuck party
>>
What
It's not like they're even trying to hide it
Have you fucking heard about dictatorship of the proletariat?
>>
That is the truth though.
>>
>>574080
Communism is inherently republican.
>>
>>574080
>How do we dispel the idea that communism is inherently undemocratic?
Burn all the history books between now and the 1900's
>>
>political persecutions
>centralised planning
>dictatorship of the proletariat
>democratic
>>
We dispel the idea democracy is good
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.