[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Educate me on Rasputin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Rasputin.jpg (166 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Rasputin.jpg
166 KB, 1200x1200
Educate me on Rasputin
>>
It was a shame how he carried on.
>>
File: penisjarwn_450x416.jpg (48 KB, 450x416) Image search: [Google]
penisjarwn_450x416.jpg
48 KB, 450x416
>>557799

Moose cock, he cuckd a nation to revolution
>>
>>557806
>horse dick
>communist propaganda and rumours
Imagine citing a tabloid, because that's literally the grade of evidence you have of an affair. She wanted to save her son.
>>
>>557799
Completely demonized and used as a propaganda tool.

In reality he was just a simple monk
>>
>>557814
>horse dick

Slow down there anon, I know a horse cock when I see one and that is no equine penis.
>>
>>557799
all you need to know:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yTVWXYctoY
>>
>>557806
he must have gotten all the royal pussy
>>
I don't know, anons, robert massie had some terrible things to say about rasputin in his books and he was pretty anti soviet.
>>
>>557799

He was a large fellow
>>
>>557923

From your perspective
>>
>>557947
Well congratulations, you got yourself poisoned, shot and hit with a shoe. What's the next part of your master plan?
>>
>>557993

Crashing this revolution
>>
File: Stalin1952.jpg (30 KB, 402x303) Image search: [Google]
Stalin1952.jpg
30 KB, 402x303
>>558025
With no survivors!
>>
>>557799
>poisoned
>shot
>cut with sabres
>shot again
>still live
>thrown into river
>died from hypothermia
He was the true man of steel
>>
>>557821
propaganda or not, it's accepted as a fact by most people that it took a lot to actually kill him.
>>
>>558166
Just not cold steel
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5LxWDy_ung
>>
>>557799
One of history's great con men. The reason why is "cures" worked on the little hemophiliac shit is because the doctors they had understood nothing and fiddled too much. Most of his useful advice was along the lines of "Let the little shit rest awhile" and it worked.
>>
>>557993
It's the hit with a shoe part that always gets me.
"Vasily, be ov quick, his defenses are down, hit him!!!"
"with what aleksei? i am of no ammo"
"do like comrade khrushchev!"
"CHEEKI BREEKI!!!!"
>>
File: Alexander-Dugin.jpg (45 KB, 620x390) Image search: [Google]
Alexander-Dugin.jpg
45 KB, 620x390
>>557799
He's put on a little weight, but he's doing fine.
>>
LOVER OF THE RUSSIAN QUEEN
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.