[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /his/ think of antinatalism? is it morally responsible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: kielecki nekromanta.jpg (23 KB, 460x700) Image search: [Google]
kielecki nekromanta.jpg
23 KB, 460x700
what does /his/ think of antinatalism? is it morally responsible to bring more life to this cold and ruthless universe?
>>
You have a bleak, and cruel view of reality to adopt this viewpoint.

Your perception is something that should be monitored.
>>
File: spooky.png (15 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
spooky.png
15 KB, 204x247
>>518058
>duties and responsibilities
Pfft. There is only my will.
>>
"God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it.""

Genesis 1:28
>>
>>518058
Those are just your feelings imposed on the world and given a shroud of objectivity. "I hate my life. Therefore, everyone hates their lives" It is idiotic.
>>
>>518114
okay, and? There are plenty of religions and religious texts floating on this planet, but I'm sure you got the correct one, *wink* *wink*.
>>
File: Innozenz3.jpg (378 KB, 800x943) Image search: [Google]
Innozenz3.jpg
378 KB, 800x943
I'm declaring an Albigensian Crusade on this thread
>>
>>518117
I don't hate my life and do not try to impose my view on anyone else

I simply recognise the futility of the aberration we came to know as "life"
>>
>>518202
>"of the abberation"...
You have negative feelings towards life for some reason. And that's just what they are - feelings.
>>
File: 1446066823998.jpg (53 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1446066823998.jpg
53 KB, 403x403
>>518208
for how long does the universe exist? for how long does life? does life exist anywhere else? how much time does life have?
>>
File: leipzig denkmal.jpg (28 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
leipzig denkmal.jpg
28 KB, 540x304
Antinatalism is a betrayal of a person's folk, as it prevents the propagation of their culture, which is the only entity a person can belong to that is truly greater than themselves.

As such, it is one of the most immoral stances a person can hold.

> The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people. And for this people, and for the sake of this people, we will struggle and fight, and never slacken, never tire, never lose courage, and never lose faith.
>>
>>518058
>the world is nothing but cold and ruthless

then why don't you go kill yourself
>>
>>518058
Depends whether or not you believe in an afterlife imho.
>>
>>518119
Yes, Catholicism is the one true faith. Anything else is a vile heresy and/or heathenry that must be stamped out without hesitation in order for society to truly progress.
>>
Anti-natalism is will make the world even more cold and ruthless, because the most ruthless and violent societies aren't going to be anti-natalist.
>>
I'm trying to hide Constantine's posts, like that earlier image stated so clearly, but I am having difficulty.

Will someone help me?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.