[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black historical figures that were born before the year 1,000
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9
File: fff.jpg (247 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
fff.jpg
247 KB, 1200x1200
Black historical figures that were born before the year 1,000 AD.

I feel ashamed that I can't think of many, the only ones I can think of are the Egyptian pharaohs and that's disputed.
>>
>>51510
I wish I could personally strangle the life from your decrepit body, I long to watch your eyes turn red as your skin turns blue, and feel your windpipe crack beneath my fingers.

I want you to see me as the last thing in this world, then I'm going to carve EGYPTIANS WEREN'T BLACK ON YOUR TOMBSTONE.
>>
>>51510
There was ONE Nubian dynasty in the late era, the rest were not black
>>
pharaohs were arab

arabs aren't black
>>
>>51983
To be fair, he posted King tut who actually did have a black grandmother, but he is a huge memelord.
>>
Back to /pol/
>>
>>51983
Saved.

Also, these >>52008 >>52024

>Egyptian pharaohs are Black
>pharoahS
>plural

They've become this bold.
>>
The Egyptians, they were Semites, yes? Either Arabs or a related ethnicity.
Or were they more like Persians?

Also OP, it's just that African history wasn't nationally documented, south of the Sahara were simply tribal peoples that recited history orally or through sculpture I imagine.
>>
St. Moses the Black
>>
>>51510
>I feel ashamed that I can't think of many
Why would you be obligated to know black prehistory when they did nothing of note?
>>
>>52111
Hes black, can't you tell?
>>
>>51510
Melenik I.
>>
>>51510

Ancient Egyptians called their kingdom Kemet, "land of the black people."

The Sumerians (who were not Semitic in any way) referred to themselves as ùĝ saĝ gíg-ga, literally meaning "the black people."
>>
File: ancient-egypt-2-728.jpg (127 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
ancient-egypt-2-728.jpg
127 KB, 728x546
>>52349
>>
>>52349
kemet means land of black SOIL, you massive retard
>>
File: WHIIITEEGYPTIANS.png (396 KB, 600x380) Image search: [Google]
WHIIITEEGYPTIANS.png
396 KB, 600x380
>>
You guys are fucking idiots if you take the time to argue with this guy. He is a troll from /pol/ doing the kingz and queens meme
>>
File: irishactors-brendangleeson.jpg (47 KB, 300x350) Image search: [Google]
irishactors-brendangleeson.jpg
47 KB, 300x350
BTW this is one of the last scenes from Star Wars The Old Republic: Deceived
>>51983

> Darth Malgus
>>
>>52455
No one says that Egyptians are white. They're just not black.
>>
A few black people of note before the year 1,000 AD:

>The Pharoahs of the 25th Dynasty of Egypt
>The Prophet Muhammad
>Bilal ibn Rabah
>Zayd ibn Harith
>Al Jahiz
>Taharqa of Kush
>>
>>52557
Why are you arguing with a troll? Delete this damn board
>>
>>52564
>The Prophet Muhammad
He wasn't black, he called black people raisin heads.
>>
>>52449
>>52451

Um, no.
>>
King Kaleb was king of Axum (now in Ethiopia) around 500 AD. He invaded and conquered part of modern-day yemen because a Jewish king was persecuting Christians. He is a saint in the Catholic, Orthodox, and Ethiopean Churches.
>>
>>52564
Amenhotep III
Tiye
>>
>>52564
>>52648
>>52349

Stormfags BTFO
>>
DONT RESPOND TO THIS THREAD IT IS A TROLL FROM /POL/ I REPEAT DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS THREAD LEAVE AS YOU ENTER DP NOT RESPOND TO HIM
>>
>>51510
>I feel ashamed that I can't think of many
Why? Blacks aren't known for keeping records of their history or writing much at all.
>>
File: Adam-Eve-2014.jpg (22 KB, 246x300) Image search: [Google]
Adam-Eve-2014.jpg
22 KB, 246x300
Adam and Eve were black.
>>
>>52730
>blacks were the first sinners
>blacks ruined it for the rest of us

I'm willing to concede this might be true
>>
>>52700
You're not my dad.

Besides, I'm interested to learn about black historical figures regardless of OP's intentions.
>>
>and that's disputed
They're not disputed, it's completely debunked. You're giving them too much credit.
>>
>>52848
Eurasians Migrated South into East Africa from at least 2000BC and spread their Caucasoid features to East Africans, these same Eurasians colonized EUROPE 4000 years earlier.
The reason we see Caucasoid features in East Africans is due them retaining Eurasian features.

> Ancient Ethiopian genome reveals extensive Eurasian admixture throughout the African continent.
> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26449472
> Here, we present a 12.5x coverage ancient genome of an Ethiopian male ('Mota') who lived approximately 4,500 years ago. We use this genome to demonstrate that the Eurasian backflow into Africa came from a population closely related to Early Neolithic farmers, who had colonized Europe 4,000 years earlier. The extent of this backflow was much greater than previously reported, reaching all the way to Central, West and Southern Africa, affecting even populations such as Yoruba and Mbuti, previously thought to be relatively unadmixed, who harbor 6-7% Eurasian ancestry.

> Ancient west Eurasian ancestry in southern and eastern Africa.
> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24550290
> we also find evidence for two admixture events in the history of Kenyan, Tanzanian, and Ethiopian populations, the earlier of which involved populations related to west Eurasians and which we date to ~2,700-3,300 y ago. We reconstruct the allele frequencies of the putative west Eurasian population in eastern Africa and show that this population is a good proxy for the west Eurasian ancestry in southern Africa. The most parsimonious explanation for these findings is that west Eurasian ancestry entered southern Africa indirectly through eastern Africa.

EURASIANS LITERALLY MIGRATED OUT OF EGYPT INTO THE BLACK HUNTER GATHERERS.

SCIENTIFIC FACT
>>
>>52700

Bumping this thread just to say FUCK YOU.
>>
>>52700
I'm honestly glad this WE WUZ KINGS N SHIT crap has moved to /his/ because it's been shitting up /pol/ with constant threads on the front page and constant shilling by the same tripfag over and over again. And it seems to have gone away now that this place is here.
>>
File: 1445962641689.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1445962641689.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
>>52700
>tfw bumping the thread and enjoying sweet sjw butthurt
>>
Sage and report thread guys. It's not that hard.
>>
>>53246
Why? It's on-topic.
>>
>>53441
He's probably insecure of the fact that he wasn't really kangz after all
>>
File: journal.pgen.1004393.g002.png (1015 KB, 1159x1600) Image search: [Google]
journal.pgen.1004393.g002.png
1015 KB, 1159x1600
>>52930
Wow that's not using modern DNA recognition at all

Ethio-Somali and Ethiopic are distinct races that have been isolated. Race is far more complex than "black african" and Eurasian.
>>
>>52616
Yes. The soil was black after it was flooded by the Nile, the lifeblood of egypt.
>>
>>53635
>Race is far more complex than "black african" and Eurasian
This is a good board
>>
File: 1367706161386.jpg (97 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1367706161386.jpg
97 KB, 400x400
>>52061
>>
>>53868
Can you like spread my image around please because it's very annoying to have people think Africans have one dna group and one look.
>>
>>52349
Kemet refers to the dark and richly fertile alluvial flood plains of the that sustained their culture
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.