[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>flag cancer removed Thanks mods. It was a retarded to even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: Garibaldi.jpg (38 KB, 275x350) Image search: [Google]
Garibaldi.jpg
38 KB, 275x350
>flag cancer removed

Thanks mods. It was a retarded to even think about adding it in the first place. It's one of the main reasons /pol/ is garbage.

Also, what's your opinion on Garibaldi? Did he ruined Italy by unifying it?
>>
>IDs removed

And the board is shit again.
>>
>>5098
Italian unification was bound to happen anyway.

Italy could be stronger today if Garibaldi didn't back down because of Camillo and flat out started as a republic instead of a monarchy.
>>
>>5098
>Main reason /pol/ is garbage

I think it is more than the flags.
>>
>>5098
>It's one of the main reasons /pol/ is garbage.
It's easier to tell who is who over there. Anyway.

I don't think Garibaldi ruined Italy at all. I would say one of the main issues was the north/south divide Italy had instead.
>>
>>5098
Old flags could have been nice.
>>
>>5210
but the flags play a huge part /pol/ wasnt this bad last year back when we could choose flags
>>
He was a mason fag,Italy should have been unified in a federation with the Pope at the head of it
>>
File: 1445853367426.png (360 KB, 750x740) Image search: [Google]
1445853367426.png
360 KB, 750x740
The Australians are going to have a play day with this board
>>
>>5098
Heh, during my visit to the UK, I went to Bedford and he's nigh worshiped there due to his visit to the city
>>
File: Garibaldi - Riall.jpg (212 KB, 434x650) Image search: [Google]
Garibaldi - Riall.jpg
212 KB, 434x650
>>5098
He was a complex dude, but took the country in the right direction, hastening the end of the Austrian empire. He would have preferred something more leftist merge but is was not to be in his generation. The succeeding generations have failed to take up the cause. It's not his fault
>>
>>5281
This

Mods just dont care about /pol/

People go on about whining about it, but mods on there dont do anything to fix the issues
>>
>>5164
This, moods should have maintained it, now we'll have bunch of faggots samefagging with their same opinion
>>
>>5462
Absolutly, I concur with you dear anon
>>
>>5462
You have all the reason behind your words my friend
>>
>>5098
>some italian retard

fuck off cultureless swine, we need flags to ignore italian shits like you who ruin everything
>>
>>5462
You're so cute anon and your words are full of truth
>>
>>5462
I wish I could be like you when I grow up desu senpai
>>
File: 1446143022942.jpg (19 KB, 250x189) Image search: [Google]
1446143022942.jpg
19 KB, 250x189
>>5554
someone is buttragnaroked
>>
He was actually quite important to Brazil as well.
>>
File: italy was a mistake.jpg (171 KB, 616x643) Image search: [Google]
italy was a mistake.jpg
171 KB, 616x643
>>
I want selectable flags.
>>
>>5462
If you want an identity go to reddit.
>>
i think garibaldi is a pretty cool guy, he fights imperialism and doesn't afraid of anything
>>
i want flags back ;_;
>>
>>5925
It's not an identity you faggot, do you even know how id's work in /pol/ and /b/?
It keeps samefags in check.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.