[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does his think about this guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: lemay.jpg (13 KB, 262x320) Image search: [Google]
lemay.jpg
13 KB, 262x320
What does his think about this guy?
>>
Idiot who thought killing everyone was a rational solution to America's problems at the time.
>>
File: SAC.jpg (43 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
SAC.jpg
43 KB, 400x600
>>501651
American hero who kept the world safe, and prevented nuclear mishaps through his supreme autism about rules in SAC.
>>
After perusing the wiki, he seems like a guy who thinks offense is best defense, even though the offense would've likely caused the destruction of Western civilization.
>>
>>501664
>>501720
You two sound like fucking pushed. Death is the fucking way of my life.
>>
File: edgemaster.jpg (237 KB, 917x720) Image search: [Google]
edgemaster.jpg
237 KB, 917x720
>>501723
>Death is the fucking way of my life.
>>
>>501664
>>501693
>>501720
OP here, I believe he should've nuked Soviets and gommunist China back in '48 because they had no nukes back then and would've had no chance afterwards to build any if LeMay suceeded
>>
>>501664
Commies aren't people.
>>
File: zIET1QF.jpg (117 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
zIET1QF.jpg
117 KB, 600x700
After WW2 he should have pushed for a Liberty Prime project with all those Nazi scientists we had. Liberty Prime in Korea and Vietnam pls.
>>
>>501723
Pussies *
>>
File: shrugging.jpg (12 KB, 350x284) Image search: [Google]
shrugging.jpg
12 KB, 350x284
>>501735
Hindsight is 20/20.
>>
"McNamara, do you mean to say that instead of killing 100,000, burning to death 100,000 Japanese civilians in that one night, we should have burned to death a lesser number or none? And then had our soldiers cross the beaches in Tokyo and been slaughtered in the tens of thousands? Is that what you're proposing? Is that moral? Is that wise?"

he had a point you know
>>
>>501651

Boss of Barton Fink?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.