[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /his/, my first thread here, just wanted to ask you, can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: ev.png (650 KB, 716x415) Image search: [Google]
ev.png
650 KB, 716x415
Hey /his/, my first thread here, just wanted to ask you, can someone tell me what king is depicted on the left side of this pic? I know that on the right is the statue of Hadrian, but can't seem to search my way for the right side.
>>
Charlemagne, I think.
>>
>>497138
Ohh thanks, fuck, how did i not thought of him sooner
>>
File: charles_martel.jpg (95 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
charles_martel.jpg
95 KB, 960x720
>>497138
>>497155
It's Charlemagne's grandfather, Charles Martel, and pic related tells you why he's in the picture.
>>
>>497111

Charles "The Hammer" Martel

hes famous for fucking up the muslims when they tried to invade current day France and basically stopping them from taking over all of Europe
>>
>>497181
>>497170
Ahhh i see now, thanks a bunch, time to brush up on that part of history
>>
>>497181
>from taking over Europe
*France

even that's not solidified
>>
>>497216

yeah, they would have sure just stopped at France!

never mind their plans to sail over and take over Britain as well
>>
That's Charley Martel, an American cowboy who stopped the muzzies from invading Old Mexico.
>>
>>497247
Plus one upvote to you sir
>>
File: i got this pepe from tumblr.jpg (39 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
i got this pepe from tumblr.jpg
39 KB, 550x550
>Völkisch awakening part 4 will never come out
>>
File: korra1x11_160.jpg (41 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
korra1x11_160.jpg
41 KB, 1280x720
>>497391
>Brown Pill comics will never be made
>>
brass pill mustard race
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.