[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw when I'm reading Historia general de las cosas de
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
>mfw when I'm reading Historia general de las cosas de la Nueva España
>mfw de Sahagún says that Quetzalcóatl is one of the highest Aztec deities
>mfw he further continues that Quetzalcóatl has a bkack face and body

Is it possible that a bunch of African sailors, catched in some trans-Atlantic current, travelled all the way to Mexico and taught the Aztecs civilisation?
>>
>>490977
there were african sailors? interesting
>>
>>490977

no
>>
No, because African niggs certainly weren't in coastal Peru where the Chimu were at the time. The Chimu used black color to depict poeple also.

Picasso used blue to depict males and pink for females.

You may now go back to your jiving and shucking, gimme-dats ways.
>>
>>490977
The Incas associated gold with the Sun god and silver with the Moon goddess. This is clear evidence of contact with metallic people from the underworld.
>>
File: 32.jpg (372 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
372 KB, 600x800
>>490977
Here's something to ponder, a star of David found in Uxmal, and a representation of the Egyptian god Bes found in Balsas River, Guerrero, Mexico.

I wouldn't make assertions, but it's interesting nonetheless
>>
>>491031
>egyptians were africans
>>
>Africans
>Sailing
Yeah, no.

The Aztec themselves didn't even have the sail.

1/10, apply yourself.
>>
>>491041

Not all Africans were always Egyptian.
>>
bigots constantly ruining threads, fuck this board.
>>
File: image.jpg (298 KB, 802x861) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
298 KB, 802x861
When will this meme end. It is well known the big bird was white which is why they thought the Spanish were gods because they're white
>>
>>491091

The Moche had bearded wise men. You can find the pictures of the art of them on Wikipedia.

That's probably why the Inca liked the conquistadors so much.
>>
>>490977
Considering africans failed to discover Madagascar, I think it's safe to assume they never ventured out to America.
>>
>>490977
we have crazy afro-centrist tripfag niggers as well?

gott damn I love this board
>>
>>493200
Olmecs tho, Anon.
>>
>>491031
>All hexagrams are Stars of David
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.