[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why wasn't he hung with the rest of them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Why wasn't he hung with the rest of them?
>>
>>488840

Smiling Kesselring did nothing wrong. Hanging partisans was not a crime until after WW2, Italifag
>>
>>488879
Wait hanging terrorists is a crime after ww2?
>>
>>488885
How can partisans qualify as terrorists? They strike military, not civilians-
>>
>>488892

adorable.
>>
>>488892
Well, there has reports during ww2 of Polish and Soviet Partisans massacring Polish and Soviet villages based off the assumption that they collaborated with the Germans.
>>
>>488910
Oh right, I forgot that you could also count striking your own civilians as terrorism. It doesn't feel right to me, but the law is the law I suppose.
>>
>>488892
Over here soviet partisans are best known for searching for undefended villages and murdering the woman and children there.
>>
>>488915
>Law is the law
There were no laws or morals on the Eastern Front
>>
Partisans are the dirtiest fighters out there. They were and are little better then terrorists when you consider their actions lead to the endless cycle of violence in which civilians are always caught in the middle of it.

Yeah, the occupiers are shit, but you picking up a rifle to fight them because 'you invaders r baaaad' isn't helping. I'm sure the people of Ledice and Oradour-sur-Glane can attest to that
>>
>>488925
Lidice*
>>
>>488920
Same here, funny thing..
>>
>>488920
Why?
>>
>>488885
>>488925
What war crimes did the partisans commit?
>>
Reminder that Anton Dostler was hung for passing one of Kesselring's orders down the chain of command.

I think a majority of the war crimes and their subsequent trials and judgements were just and fair but Dostler's execution has always bothered me.
>>
>>488925
the tree of liberty gotta be litterd with the blood of patriots :-DDDDD
>>
>>488925
If you're calling partisans terrorists because their actions encourage the occupiers to go after the innocent civilians, then by your own logic the occupiers themselves are even worse as their actions caused the partisans in the first place.
>>
>>488840
For the same reason von Mannstein and Donitz weren't.

Despite of what /pol/ said, you've only saw the rope if you've
>committed crimes yourself
>ordered them yourself
>knowingly allowed people under your command to order/commit them
>>
File: 1444791248285.jpg (426 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1444791248285.jpg
426 KB, 1024x768
>hung
>hung
>hung

Holy shit, faggots. Didn't your mother ever teach you, bubbles of vindictive Dove soap frothing the seams round your gullet, that a picture is hung, and a person is hanged? Weren't your dicks ever whipped regarding the preeminent importance in human affairs of language's precision? Do you pick past participles at random from a hat atop your monitor, you groveling retards? Fucking CHRIST! Descriptivist pigs like you, if anyone, should be HANGED for posterity.
>>
>>490240

Its hung.

We hang the people, we make the rules. Hung.

Also Sawn-off, axe, and whiskey. Deal with it.
>>
>>489543
Because of things /pol/ mentality can't comprehend

Partisans overall tended to commit some atrocities but this is the example where you have to use kind of relative morality otherwise you'll never understand.

Imagine somebody went into your country, massacred intelligentsia and openly told you you are subhumans and should be sterilised once the war will be over.
They order you to give you their things(particularly farmers had to give some of their food for obvious reasons) regularly and can kill this neighbour of yours because he threw a fit, but are generally peaceful.

Now there are other guys, who also want your shit, and will take everything since they don't care what will happen to you. Bandits, aren't they?
But these are YOUR bandits. They make the guys who invaded your country shit in their pants(let's be honest here, REAL soldiers served on the frontline, they didn't do police job), they kill them, they cripple their logistics, they make their intelligence focus on completely unimportant things(read about how was German intelligence malfunctioning during the preparation to battle of Kursk) while supplying countries that were still fighting the invader with intel.

Without understanding this simple thing you'll never understand why for instance - Cuba is still communist or why are muslims flogging to ISIS, al-Nusra and other terrorist organisations.
>>
>>488840
why weren't all the Jews hung with the rest of them?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.