[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Criminal courts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2015-11-21-23-16-22.png (47 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-21-23-16-22.png
47 KB, 854x480
https://youtu.be/52w_lwiJbWs
Let's talk about how the British control our "just us" system using fraud, identity theft, violence, and non disclosure. "there is nothing so fearful as ignorance in action" this judge wants to buck the system and I spent the last 3 years verifying everything she's taking about.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-22-00-22-21.png (104 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-22-00-22-21.png
104 KB, 854x480
When corporation and state are merged is called Fascism
>>
"A statute is a legislated rule of a society given the force of law."
So tell me, what is the name of your society?
If you can not name a thing it ceases to exist.
If I say I'm going to my friends house, and you say oh which friend what's her name?
If I can't answer, do I really have a friend? No.
So someone a answer this very simple question.
What is the name of your society?
Think about it, ask your parents, ask your friends, ask everyone you know, I promise no one can answer.
>>
>>472402
>What is the name of your society?

"[National proper adjective] society."
>>
>>472372
Sounds like communism too.
>>
>>472406
Society is a number of people joined by mutual consent to debate, deliberate, and act for a common goal.
Emphasis added MUTUAL CONSENT
>>
>>472407
Democracy is the step between, a republic, and communism.
>>
>>472352
He is attributed with giving a very detailed outline of the plans to be implemented to enslave the American people. He stated, in a private meeting with Woodrow Wilson (President 1913 – 1921),

“Very soon, every American will be required to register their biological property (that’s you and your children) in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a charge back for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer being able to work and earn a living. They will be our chattels (property) and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the lawmerchant under the scheme of secured transactions. Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading (Birth Certificate) to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debts to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud, which we will call “Social Insurance.” Without realizing it, every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and we will employ the high office (presidency) of our dummy corporation (USA) to foment this plot against America.”
~Colonel Edward Mandell House
>>
>>472411

No, universal mutual consent has never been featured in any historical definition of 'society'. It's been invoked in declarations of revolt, etc, but that is to justify the revolt, not the ensuing society.
>>
>>472428
Your not reading a law dictionary are you
>>
>>472435

Of course not. Of what relevance is a law dictionary in defining 'society'?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-27-18-37-51.png (83 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-27-18-37-51.png
83 KB, 854x480
>>472428
Taken from bouviers law dictionary 1853
>>
>>472441
Have you ever done anything that didn't involve an attorney or member of the bar controlling the wording of your contacts?
>>
>>472449

Fair point. That consent is a legal fiction, though.

>>472454

I don't understand the question. Provisionally, I'll say: I've replied to your post.
>>
>>472460
Yes thank you for the reply, the question is simple, those who claim power over us are apply over 6,000,000 statutes to our daily lives not including the 10,000 regulations they arbitrarily create everyday, so if statutes only apply to a society, and no one can name it, then something else is going on. So can you answer, What is the name of the society these statutes apply to?
>>
>>472449
S O D O M I T E
O
D
O
M
I
T
E
>>
>>472473
>What is the name of the society these statutes apply to?

>>472406
>"[National proper adjective] society."

Although properly statutes apply WITHIN a society, not TO it.
>>
>>472483
What a great answer only I'm not a member of your national proper adjective society, so good day to you ma'am
>>
>>472489
>I'm not a member of your national proper adjective society

Probably not, you boys are even more rare where I'm from than (presumably) America.

You are definitely a member of the society you occupy, though. That's never been elective in history, isn't elective now and will not, at any point in the future, become elective.
>>
>>472503
Of you can not name a thing it does not exist, I rebut your presumption, implying I don't have a choice, is the realm of forced servitude and slavery. Are you sure you want to go that route?
>>
>>472503
>Of you can not name a thing it does not exist

I have already named it. Assuming that you live in America and are referring to American laws, then the name of the society is "American society".
>>
>>472503
I am my own government, it's a principality, it's my birthright, I govern myself with love, compassion, and truth. And you sir sound like an attorney. The enemy of all that is good. God has made man in his image and thru the blessings of God man is granted dominion over the Earth. Man created government, and man don't tell God what to do, and government don't tell man what to do. This is the hierarchy of power
>>
>>472541

But you accept that I have named the society, and that it therefore exists?
>>
>>472559
That's a good try, I'll give you a silver star for the attempt, however as I do not live "in" America like part of the rocks, nor Canada or any other corporate body politic, as I stated I govern myself as a principality. America is not a principality, it's a continent and a land mass.
>>
>>472582
>I do not live "in" America like part of the rocks

You reside within the political borders of the United States of America, correct?

You are a member of "American society".
>>
>>472593
Now you sound like the cop I destroyed for trying to contractually rape me and extort money from me, God has made no boarders therfore there is none, they only exist in the minds of psychopaths
>>
>>472617

I see. Does it comfort you to fantasise about "destroying" authority figures? How long have you felt that way?
>>
>>472593
If you claim I'm within the boarders of the church diocese, that doesn't make me a Catholic does it? No it doesn't.
>>
>>472622
Verbally destroyed his presumption that I'm a servant of any kind
>>
>>472622
Are you a public servant?
Do you have any evidence I'm a public servant?
Do you have any evidence I'm a servant of any kind?
Hmm well if you're a public servant and I am not, which of us is master?
>>
>>472624
>If you claim I'm within the boarders of the church diocese, that doesn't make me a Catholic does it?

And being on the premises of a business neither makes you an employee nor a customer. But being habitually resident within the political borders of a nation-state makes you a member of that nation-state's society. This is because churches and states and businesses are not functionally identical entities.

>>472628

How long have you fantasised about destroying authority figures? When did you first begin?

>>472636
No, no, no (unless you count the Dylan song) and neither.
>>
>>472640
Resident is a commercial term, meaning temporary and for employment only and when employment is done the resident returns to his domicile, wherever that may be. I do not operate in public commerce as a resident. In fact I am non resident alien and private citizen. Like I said I am my own government.
>>
>>472649
>Resident is a commercial term

It may well be. "Offer" is also a commercial term, yet if I offer you a coffee I am not bound by whatever commercial definition the word may have. Words can have more than one meaning. In this context, to be resident somewhere is to reside there, with no commercially relevant connotation, and without reference to employment.
>>
>>472640
I don't fantasize about destroying authority figures, there is no "authority figures" I put them back in their place as public servant, they are the slaves not I.
>>
>>472666

But you fantasise about exerting power over others, correct? How long have you done that, and what is its purpose?
>>
>>472661
Look at your home, you pay taxes because on the record you are a tenant even if you paid it off, what your talking about is fraud. In order to communicate with someone you both have to be speaking the same language, and that's why we used to burn attorneys as witches, because of word magic, spelling, and they change the definitions of common words and tell no one, subjecting them to commerce or actions regulated by the state. On the tax rolls your house is a business.
>>
>>472681
I don't fantasize about anything, this all in practice, I do no harm and take no shît. Watch that video written by a superior court judge calling for the arrest of Congress and the president.
>>
>>472685

Nah, too far. I think you could have done better, or at least maintained it longer. They do have an almost inexhaustible supply of bullshit terms of art. Good run while it lasted, though.
>>
>>472697

Possibly you had an argument with somebody. Possibly that person was a cop. Possibly you prevailed in said argument.

What's interesting is that you think of that as having 'destroyed' him, and that people who persist in disagreeing with you begin, in your mind, to resemble the 'cop' you 'destroyed'.

What significance can you attach to those facts? What conclusions can be drawn from them?
>>
Is this history?
>>
>>472700
Yeah, so you admit it. You must be an attorney from the secret society no one can name. When you apply your "art" to unsuspecting people with the intent to subject and defraud them, you are a criminal.
>>
>>472715

Yes, and the best part of it? No one will every believe you. We will haul you before our fraudulent admiralty courts whenever we please, we will mouth our falsehoods while your truths are ignored, we will detain you ILLEGALLY in the Casa De Assrape AT OUR PLEASURE despite the illegality of our actions! The war is over, MISTER SURNAME of the FAMILY SURNAME!
>>
>>472709
No, it's /x/ tier bullshit.
>>
>>472709
Yes were talking history, all the way to the present,
>>
>>472728
Truth is for those with eyes to see and ears to hear. Your "system" is collapsing, we can see it all around us, haul me in, I bill $25,000,000 per day to carry your orders.
>>
Alright I'm done. I got better shît to do then entertain the masses
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.