[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll just leave this here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
I'll just leave this here
>>
What is it with math genius's and hair?
>>
>>471854
Hair is actually brain fungus that feeds off of brain wastes. As you use your brain it gives off more waste and the fungus grows bigger. This is why these smart people have better hair. It is harmful which is why people recommend you cut your hair.
>>
File: 1447292914566.jpg (89 KB, 696x716) Image search: [Google]
1447292914566.jpg
89 KB, 696x716
So are you trying to lead us into a debate about the Leibniz–Newton calculus controversy?
>>
>>471854
>genius's
Seriously?

It's 'geniuses', genius.
>>
>>471854
Leibniz is probably wearing a wig.
>>
>>471905
Why would I do that? Everyone knows Leibniz discovered Calculus independently of Newton.

I just like posting paintings
>>
>>471956
I agree. Leibniz's notation is much better as well.
>>
Newton was such a douchebag.
>>
Daily reminder Newton was autistic as fuck.
>>
>>473369
He was also an insane person who thought eating Mercury would make him immortal, but he knew a lot about Math and Physics and that's all that matters.
>>
>>473369
>>473375
I think Principia Mathematica is a pretty cool guy, eh arrest forgers and doesn't afraid of anything
>>
>>473376
He knew about alchemy you trivializing fuck. Obviously you don't
>>
File: 1419219462725.png (69 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1419219462725.png
69 KB, 400x400
>>474077
He didn't know Electrons so good
>>
>>471835
>the average pleb knows Newton
>the average pleb never heard of Leibniz
fucking anglos
>>
>>474133
I first heard of Leibniz because of Candide, so I thought he was a joke before I looked into him.
>>
File: Thomas_Blood.png (212 KB, 440x600) Image search: [Google]
Thomas_Blood.png
212 KB, 440x600
>>474133

>fucking anglos

this
>>
>>474133
It's strange, but Lebniz was popularized recently by Bertrand Russell, the atheist.
>>
>>471835
isn't Leibniz a kind of a biscuit?
>>
>>471956
Everyone knows Archimedes came up with it, he simply didn't realized it.
>>
>>475367
I love how Russell was so concerned about trying to paint philosophers in a bad light for being against their own doctrine, yet their actions just show how based they were.

Upon the marriage of a friend Leibniz sent a wedding gift to the new wife that consisted of card with useful maxims suggesting that she was not to put on any extra weight or the neglect the washing now that she had secured her man.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.