[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Second boer war
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: White_genocide_South_Africa.jpg (262 KB, 817x623) Image search: [Google]
White_genocide_South_Africa.jpg
262 KB, 817x623
Why did the Eternal ANGLO KILL innocent Aryan women and children during the second boer war?
What have Aryans done to get killed this brutal?
>>
>>456797
The Brits essentially set up the camps to remove civilians from the conflict and mismanaged them so badly that they became starvation camps. The High command, giving little to no fucks, tried to cover it up unsuccessfully.

And there you have it, Bongs set up the first modern concentration camp, and have yet to apologize for it. But then again, compared to the numbers of Irish they starved this was chumps work.
>>
The only reason people starved in the Boer war was axis bombing disrupting supply lines, prove me wrong
>>
> le eternal Anglo may may :^)

Oh, it's a shit post. Carry on.
>>
I'm honestly starting to buy into the eternal Anglo meme.

>blatant racist / supremacist rhetoric from the 1700s onwards
>genocided the Irish
>slaughtered native Americans
>slaughtered and exploited black Africans
>slaughtered many Asians
>invented the concentration camp and genocided the Boers
>firebombed Dresden

I mean I get it, every empire ever did its share of atrocities, but I honestly don't get how Germans can be considered "evil warmongers" while the Brits are the "good guys".
>>
Anglo Saxons are from northern Germany and Denmark

That's Aryan
>>
>>457698
Opium Wars were the epitome of evilness.
>>
>>457698

we're the good guys cos we won, chump.
>>
>Boers
>Aryan

They were faggots speaking the goofiest language in history, Dutch.
>>
>>456797

>refuse to submit to the power of the Empire
>get rekt

Keep crying.
>>
>>457704
This.

Wtf?
>>
>>456797
>le eternal anglo
This still isn't funny you autistic fucker

>aryan
Stop using this. And even if we are talking about aryans in the way you are, remember that these are boers we are discussing.
>>
>>457708
You lost to America in the end, bruv
>>
>>457698
History is written by the victors
>>
>>457698
>but I honestly don't get how Germans can be considered "evil warmongers" while the Brits are the "good guys".
Propaganda, they won these big conflicts so theirs became so well accepted
>>
>>457704
Most brits are still overwhelmingly celtic. The saxon and norman conquests had basically zero long term effect.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.