[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can one man be so based, /his/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: MTE5NDg0MDU0OTg3MjQ1MDcx.jpg (119 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NDg0MDU0OTg3MjQ1MDcx.jpg
119 KB, 1200x1200
How can one man be so based, /his/?
>>
File: REMOVE HAM REMOVE HAM.jpg (439 KB, 948x533) Image search: [Google]
REMOVE HAM REMOVE HAM.jpg
439 KB, 948x533
>>44880
>Hamilton
>Based
Pick one and only one.
>>
Which man, OP? Because all I see is a colossal piece of shit.
>>
>>44986
>>45537
strict interpretation is gay and so are you
>>
>>44880

A-Hams was one of the greatest men to ever grace this planet and easily the greatest American to ever live. This man was a literal god and the US would be nothing without him.

Thank god we got this man to balance out Jefferson's autism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=notJuFGXQ9w
>>
>>44880
Hamilton wasn't based by any means. He wanted a president to be in office for life, and was challenged to a duel with Aaron Burr, and he died like a faggot.

John Adams was better.
>>
>>46068
You are un-American
>>
>To excite their emulation, it will be necessary for you to give an account of the lover - his size, make, quality of mind and body, achievements, expectations, fortune, & c. In drawing my picture, you will no doubt be civil to your friend; mind you do justice to the length of my nose and don't forget, that I (illegible)
This nigga was packin heat
>>
>>44880
>Hamilton
>Literal puppet for the federal reserve
Thank god Jefferson's based VP won that duel
>>
>>47740
>john adams was better
christ
adams was a kek

jefferson is the best early us president. easily.
>>
thats not Andrew Jackson
>>
File: 1429044489735.jpg (10 KB, 200x201) Image search: [Google]
1429044489735.jpg
10 KB, 200x201
>>45716
>a constitution determines the role and procedures of government
>obeying it is gay
>>
>>49209
>>
>>44880
>Liking any of these degenerates
>believing in the republic
>believing in separation of Church and state
>believing in Free Speech
Please.
>>
>>49243
That's not what the difference between strict/loose interpretation means senpai.
Strict-That which is not permitted is forbidden
Loose-That which is not forbidden is permitted
The constitution itself fails to address which of these is what should be followed, they're both valid ways of obeying the constitution.
But loose interpretation provides a lot more flexibility, since the constitution isn't the end all be all of political documents.
>>
>>49302
>being a literal fascist
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.