[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who were some historical autistic people? I know Thomas Jefferson,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: guidovonlist.jpg (14 KB, 220x325) Image search: [Google]
guidovonlist.jpg
14 KB, 220x325
Who were some historical autistic people? I know Thomas Jefferson, and Issac Newton were.

Pic related was likely autistic as well.
>>
File: fatludwig.jpg (10 KB, 210x284) Image search: [Google]
fatludwig.jpg
10 KB, 210x284
King Ludwig II of Bavaria was schizoaffected. Today he might of been labeled an autist due to his behavior.
>>
>>423272

is that the "mad" "prince" Ludwig with the sweet Bavarian castle?
>>
>>423272
The evidence for that is sketchy though, because most of it was assembled to get Bavaria out of debt.
>>
Mozart
>>
Most of the great Manhattan project era Physicists

There's a story about someone exclaiming that Feynmann was brilliant and this time we've got someone human, implying the ones before him were all autistic
>>
Just about every famous classical era scientist, mathematician, engineer and artist. When archimedes was stabbed to death during a siege, his (apocryphal) last words to his murderer were "do not disturb my circles", he was doing trigonometry in the dirt when he was assaulted, and wanted to continue working on it as he died.
>>
Thomas Jefferson was too skilled a political leader to be diagnosable as autistic. Several of the U.S. founding fathers are regarded as geniuses in different ways, but their genius was heavily contingent on people skills.
>>
>>423266
IT'S SPELLED "ISAAC" YOU FUCKING RETARD
>>
Turing.
>>
>>423494
Yup

>>423505
There was accounts from his mother at a young age about how withdrawn he is. He avoided most of his King duties because he didn't want to interact with people, was obsessive, and unable to produce an heir. His brother was worse off, having to spend life under doctor subservience.

I heard Hitler was apparently autistic. Then something changed after WW1 when he was 29 and he went from Bohemian loner to agent soon member of the NSDAP.
>>
JFK
>>
Martin Luther.
>>
Wasn't the black peanut butter guy autistic?
I remember reading that somewhere.
>>
>>427139
I recently learned Martin Luther was vicious when it came to insulting people through letters and addresses.
One of us tbqh familia
>>
John Calvin
>>
>>427248
black peanut butter guy omfg well said anon, well said

George Washington Carver is also known as the black peanut butter guy now. Thank you anon, you have done the world a great service
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.