[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /his/ think of the 25th Nubian dynasty of Egypt?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: MM7454-070301-01683[1].jpg (129 KB, 498x750) Image search: [Google]
MM7454-070301-01683[1].jpg
129 KB, 498x750
What does /his/ think of the 25th Nubian dynasty of Egypt?
>>
prepare for kangcer desu
>>
They were kings of Egypt for some time
>>
Well, THEY WUZ KINGS for one dynasty.
>>
>>422446
No one honestly cares or puts an emphasis on that dynasty except for Afrocentrics.

They accomplished nothing of note.
>>
>>422688
They re-unified the kingdom.

I hate Afroshits as much as you but let's not completely dismiss a dynasty just because they hype it up.
>>
>>422676
ur cool dude
>>
>>422446
They weren't west African.
>>
>>422715
This post pretty much sums up /his/
Just a shithole full of memelords
>>
>>422446
WE
>>
>>422723
Well, not him, but they were not.
>>
>>422781
Yes, as evidenced by the fact that they were fucking Nubians. That was covered in the OP.
>>
>>422723

Wait do you actually think they were West Africans or what's your beef?
>>
>>422446

They look black Chinese... like Native Americans (Chimu and Moche to be exact).
>>
>>422753
WUZ
>>
>>422723
He asked what I thought of them, and the first thing that comes to mind is that they weren't west african.
>>
>>422921
MEMES
>>
>>422786
See
>>422784
>>
>>422921
SHITPOSTAZ
>>
>>422957
And?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.